Cerave Hydrating Body Wash

by CeraVe

Foaming body wash for normal to dry skin

Is this a good body wash for someone who has eczema?
Is this a good body wash for someone who has eczema?
Is this a good body wash that can be used for shaving? I love the dove hydrating body wash for my sensitive skin and it is a great for shaving as well. Would this be a good dupe?
Start your review of Cerave Hydrating Body Wash!
Product Highlights
I love CeraVe hydrating body wash for my daughter who has eczema. It's made such a difference in her skin! in reviews
I love using CeraVe Hydrating Body Wash because I have dry skin and I live in NYC so the winters here get pretty cold. I bought this at CVS with a buy one get one 50% off. It is still pretty pricey in general but I like that it's moisturizing without feeling sticky afterwards. in reviews
Anaeliza M.
Miramar, FL
Cerave Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by Anaeliza M.
I really love this body wash and am amazed at how soft and moisturized my skin feels after using it. My only frustration, like that of many others, is the packaging which is difficult to use without two hands. A larger size and a pump would make this a big seller.
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
My sons favorite body wash it moisturizes his skin and keeps him nice and clean. He has KP and it helps with that as well.
OLGA Y.
Cerave Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by OLGA Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
Cerave Hydrating Body Wash honestly deserves 5 stars. In winter time, our skin and body requires more care and attention. For my everyday routine, I add this product. This Body Wash has light and gentle foaming formula, white color and without fragrance. Perfectly moisturizes my skin. After using this product, I feel comfort. Skin becomes very soft, moisturized.
Jaime C.
Davenport, FL
I love that all the Cerave products seem to work so well for my dry skin. They feel like they get me clean without making my skin dry and flaky. I am going to try more from the brand because every product has been a hit so far. If you have dry or sensitive skin you need to be trying this. Cerave Hydrating Body Wash
Jenn E.
Fair Oaks, CA
Omg the best. And good price for this awesome product. Lasts a while which is awesomeness
Melany M.
Pompano Beach, FL
1,243 reviews
This body wash is so moisturizing! It’s awesome. I bought this because my eczema has been flaring up & I think the previous body wash I had been using, although for dry skin, was contributing to the problem. This one is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT in the best ways. It’s very thick, so it’s easy to use without much waste at all, it has no scent to aggravate my sensitive skin & the moisturizers REALLY REALLY WORK! It’s A GAME CHANGER for me. Downside: it’s pricey & the bottle is smaller than most. I hope I can continue to buy this as it’s really helping my skin. I hope this is helpful.
Brooke S.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
The CeraVe Hydrating Body Wash is terrific. It produces a little lather and cleans and moisturizes well. It's fragrance free but it doesn't have a terrible odor like some of the no fragrance body washes I’ve used in the past. If I do want a particular fragrance, I simply mix the CeraVe with a small amount of another body wash or use this in conjunction with a soap bar.
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,256 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
Love love love this body wash, my skin is at its best from using Cerave products. I still use a more scented body wash after using this but I absolutely love this for my sensitive skin. Affordable as well, and doesnt make my skin feel dried out. Recommend.
Megh C.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
OMG—this is the answer to my moisture starved skin! I usually use a cleansing body wash and THEN use the Cerave Hydrating Body Wash afterwards. Just purchased my second bottle. Only downsize? Bottle isn’t big enough—not worth taking it down a star tho because it’s drug store affordable! I find that a good cleansing body wash can make your skin feel stripped of its natural oils—but then this moisture bomb body wash brings it RIGHT BACK! I usually shave after using this wash, and sometimes use the wash again on my legs. Feeling extra luxurious? Then you HAVE to finish your shower off with the [product:curel-skincare-hydra-therapy-itch-defense-wet-skin-moisturizer,-12-ounce]. OMG, you leave with your skin feeling like you’ve wrapped it in silk! ...Ok that sounds stupid, but I kid you not, for most folks you won’t even need to put any moisturizer on afterward. I have psoriasis (well controlled on an injection) so my skin just drinks moisture up so I follow up with something even after all that—but you might not have to. Folks, it’s quarantine season—treat yo’ self!
Jasmine Z.
San Diego, CA
Works as a great body wash for dry skin. I use daily since I live in a very dry climate. Reasonable price for a quality product that can be found at most drug stores. Would definitely recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...