BY NONE #43 in Baby Shampoo

CeraVe Healing Ointment - 12 oz Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Marisol H.
Los Angeles, CA
Este producto es mágico ayuda a cicatrizar, deja la piel suave, se absorbe rápidamente. No tiene fragancia. Producto de excelente calidad. Lo recomiendo es uno de mis favoritos.

Amber V.
My cuticles have been super dry and cracked lately. This has definitely helped in such a short time! Now my cuticles not only look better but they feel better!
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
CeraVe Healing Ointment good formula, no fragrance, immediately moisturizes dry patches on my skin leaving my skin soft and supple. Effective.
Chenae M.
Absolutely love how thick this product is. Works well for my children with dermatitis as well as elderly family members.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Every household needs to have this. It's great for cuts, scrapes, minor burns, rash, dry skin, chapped lips you name it.
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
New product from cerave , very good for people who suffer from eczema , it helps a lot with keeping the skin moisturized
Tori G.
Paradise, CA
This product is amazing for dry skin! It’s worth every dollar. You can use it on acne scars too
Kiley C.
Lafayette, IN
I love using this at night on my cuticles and my hands. It has helped heal them significantly
katya l.
Vineland, NJ
I have eczema and it does the job and keeps it away by keeps me well moisturized
Jennifer P.
Lynnwood, WA
For those of you with really dry skin, Eczema or anything along those lines, This is for you! I was having some issues with my eczema on my face, a few dry patches. I took a trip to riteaid to find this, I had been eyeing it for some time now, I just dodged it because of the price. BUT I know the Cerave Brand works, the entire line is great! I buckled down and purchased this yesterday, I am very pleased, no more dry patches on my face! This really works, again if you have dry skin try this you wont regret it!
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
What exactly is this used for?
lizz c.
Does this help with healing acne, or cuts?
Belinda G.
Cordova, TN
Does anyone know if this product is tested on animals?
Colleen F.
Blacksburg, VA
I have an issue with CeraVe not working with my skin and leaving a greasy feel. Are there any types of CeraVe that feel less greasy?
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
I have seen this product in stores and I am wondering if this would be a good product for a diabetic to use. Unfortunately my diabetes causes my skin to be dryer than normal especially my feet and I am looking for a good product to use.