BY NONE

CeraVe Healing Ointment - 12 oz Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Tori G.
Paradise, CA
This product is amazing for dry skin! It’s worth every dollar. You can use it on acne scars too
Kiley C.
Lafayette, IN
Review for: CeraVe Healing Ointment - 12 oz more...
I love using this at night on my cuticles and my hands. It has helped heal them significantly
katya l.
Vineland, NJ
Review for: CeraVe Healing Ointment - 12 oz more...
I have eczema and it does the job and keeps it away by keeps me well moisturized
Jennifer P.
Lynnwood, WA
For those of you with really dry skin, Eczema or anything along those lines, This is for you! I was having some issues with my eczema on my face, a few dry patches. I took a trip to riteaid to find this, I had been eyeing it for some time now, I just dodged it because of the price. BUT I know the Cerave Brand works, the entire line is great! I buckled down and purchased this yesterday, I am very pleased, no more dry patches on my face! This really works, again if you have dry skin try this you wont regret it!
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
What exactly is this used for?
lizz c.
Does this help with healing acne, or cuts?
Belinda G.
Cordova, TN
Does anyone know if this product is tested on animals?
Colleen F.
Blacksburg, VA
I have an issue with CeraVe not working with my skin and leaving a greasy feel. Are there any types of CeraVe that feel less greasy?
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
I have seen this product in stores and I am wondering if this would be a good product for a diabetic to use. Unfortunately my diabetes causes my skin to be dryer than normal especially my feet and I am looking for a good product to use.