BY NONE

CeraVe Healing Ointment - 12 oz Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• I have seen this product in stores and I am wondering if ...1 Answers
  • I have an issue with CeraVe not working with my skin and ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with healing acne, or cuts? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Thaissa R.
Los angeles, CA
I got this product on my walmart spring beauty box, and let me tell you that only with a few of the product it helps so much with the dry skin of my elbows all day, and it is absorbed really fast and doesn't leave my skin greasy, I recommend it!! and yes I would buy it again
Jennifer T.
This is a decent product, but I don't really know how it differs from regular petroleum jelly. It does help to keep areas moisturizer and hydrated and aids a bit in the healing process. It has helped with my skin irritations on my hands and itchy dry spots a lot.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Great product! I received a sample size of this product in a beauty box. I love the brand and was excited to try this out. Works similar to neosporin in my opinion. I love how this brand is developed with dermatologists! What's great is how the formula has a non greasy feel to it. Does exactly what it says on the package. Heals and protects your skin.
Danielle W.
Springhill, LA
I have always loved Cerave products but this one has to be my fav! I received a sample size and use it on my lips. It keeps them soft and moisturized better than most lip balms. I'm sure it would work on other troubled areas.
Marisol H.
Los Angeles, CA
Este producto es mágico ayuda a cicatrizar, deja la piel suave, se absorbe rápidamente. No tiene fragancia. Producto de excelente calidad. Lo recomiendo es uno de mis favoritos.

Amber V.
My cuticles have been super dry and cracked lately. This has definitely helped in such a short time! Now my cuticles not only look better but they feel better!
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
CeraVe Healing Ointment good formula, no fragrance, immediately moisturizes dry patches on my skin leaving my skin soft and supple. Effective.
Chenae M.
Chula Vista , CA
Absolutely love how thick this product is. Works well for my children with dermatitis as well as elderly family members.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Every household needs to have this. It's great for cuts, scrapes, minor burns, rash, dry skin, chapped lips you name it.
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
New product from cerave , very good for people who suffer from eczema , it helps a lot with keeping the skin moisturized
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
What exactly is this used for?
lizz c.
Does this help with healing acne, or cuts?
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
I have seen this product in stores and I am wondering if this would be a good product for a diabetic to use. Unfortunately my diabetes causes my skin to be dryer than normal especially my feet and I am looking for a good product to use.
Colleen F.
Blacksburg, VA
I have an issue with CeraVe not working with my skin and leaving a greasy feel. Are there any types of CeraVe that feel less greasy?
Belinda G.
Cordova, TN
Does anyone know if this product is tested on animals?