BY NONE #38 in Baby Shampoo

CeraVe Healing Ointment - 12 oz Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Nicole K.
N Chesterfield, VA
I really didn't care for this. Despite the fact the container says it has a non-greasy feeling, I thought it felt greasy and it didn't rub in very well. It doesn't smell at all, which is a plus. It's not something I would recommend. There are SO many other great natural/organic alternatives that work so much better.
Nurun B.
Brooklyn, NY
Got this product as a sample. I really like cera ve in general and I was glad to find this product. The winter is rough on my skin especially my lips (They crack easily). I have been using this frequently (I am actually almost done) it work well to keep my lips moisturized.
Cheyenne K.
Paintsville, KY
This is a miracle product and a little goes a long way. I use this for on my face, elbows, feet, hands, and really wherever my skin is feeling dry. It seems to help smooth and moisturize almost immediently. Great for chapped of cracked skin. Like lotion and vaseline put together only super strong.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
I have extreme eczema and this was recommended by a dermatologist. It is the absolute best product I have ever tried for my eczema because it is thick and moisturizing I apply twice daly after a shower and for little touch ups to keep my skin moisturized. The big tub lasts a while and it will go on sale at least once a month at a Walgreens. I apply a little on my son it is better than applying steroids to eczema.
Desiree D.
Parkersburg, WV
I received a sample of this with a Walmart beauty box. I was recently sick with a horrible runny nose and had the worst dry skin around my nose and lips. I slathered this on the dry spots for 2 days and it worked wonders!
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
I finally found something that works! I hate when my nose gets super dry and flaky either in the inter or when I'm blowing my nose too much. It doesn't feel greasy at all either. It's a little expensive but you also don't need to use too much of it or apply it too much so it's worth it!
Jessica B.
Love this new product from CeraVe! It is a NON greasy ointment and sinks into the skin beautifully. Super moisturizing and helps with those stubborn dry patches. I use this mostly on my knuckles and elbows. I would definitely recommend this & repurchase!
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi
I receive this in subscription box and this has totally fix my dry cracker feet. This ointment is soft and cream, not to thick but gets the job done. I recommend this for getting your feet ready for summer!!
Thaissa R.
Los angeles, CA
I got this product on my walmart spring beauty box, and let me tell you that only with a few of the product it helps so much with the dry skin of my elbows all day, and it is absorbed really fast and doesn't leave my skin greasy, I recommend it!! and yes I would buy it again
Jennifer T.
This is a decent product, but I don't really know how it differs from regular petroleum jelly. It does help to keep areas moisturizer and hydrated and aids a bit in the healing process. It has helped with my skin irritations on my hands and itchy dry spots a lot.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
What exactly is this used for?
lizz c.
Does this help with healing acne, or cuts?
Colleen F.
Blacksburg, VA
I have an issue with CeraVe not working with my skin and leaving a greasy feel. Are there any types of CeraVe that feel less greasy?
Belinda G.
Cordova, TN
Does anyone know if this product is tested on animals?
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
I have seen this product in stores and I am wondering if this would be a good product for a diabetic to use. Unfortunately my diabetes causes my skin to be dryer than normal especially my feet and I am looking for a good product to use.

back