BY NONE #41 in Baby Shampoo

CeraVe Healing Ointment - 12 oz Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this item in my walmart spring box. I really love this item! I needed a new chapstick and this works perfect it's not overly greasy. My only complaint about the sample size is it's not big enough I can barely put my finger in there to try it. But i absolutely recommend it especially for chapped lips. I would love to get the full size, and try it for other parts of my skin to see the results. But so far I definitely recommend.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I received this product in my Target Beauty Box (April), and it pretty much just seems like Vaseline to me but it is good to put Vaseline on small cuts anyway to seal them so they can heal more quickly. It would probably be really great for people who have really dry skin on their hands or something like that. Overall, not something I would have purchased outside of this box and probably won't purchase again but I'm not unhappy with it.
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
This is my favorite stuff ever! I have extremely sensitive skin and can only use a few products and this is one of them! I work at an animal shelter and not only have to constantly be washing my hands I deal with a lot of chemicals that dry my hands out. in the winter time they are cracking and bleeding every day. this stuff heals those cracks up within 2 days and prevents more cracks from happening. it's very absorbent and not greasy at all. it makes my skin feel so smooth for a long time
R M.
Loved this product from Cereva. Its a bit pricey, but really effective. Parched lips are healed overnight. I think this is the best one out there to really solve the problem of dry and parched skin. Would definitely be buying one sometime soon
Gabrielle B.
I got a sample of Cera Ve's healing ointment in a subscription box. At first, I was hesitant and didn't really find any purpose for it- I didn't have skin that needed any dramatic healing. However, I started using this ointment as a lipbalm before bed, and O.M.G. what an awesome discovery! Additionally, I would rub any leftover product on my hands (which are pretty dry). There was no noticeable smell or taste. It was a heavy product (ointment) but not greasy.  I will repurchase this product!
Alessia R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Writing this review on behalf of my boyfriend! Lol
He absolutely LOVES this product. He has very dry, acne prone skin and this has helped relieve his dryness and his mild acne around his nose. He uses the face wash and lotion with the healing ointment when it's SUPER dry combined 2-3 times a week and it has helped significantly !
Christina V.
Apparently this is a new product, I had no idea! I got a tiny little container of this in my target beauty box and have to say it's great for those dry patches that never seem to moisturize. I've also used it on my lips a little bit, although I'm not sure if that it allowed lol. It's not very greasy and it works really well.
Amanda K.
Havana, IL
This a great formula that goes a long way. Just a dab will heal the driest area. There is no fragrance or color. It somewhat reminds me of Vaseline. I wouldn't pay for this product however because I feel that there are much similar, cheaper alternatives out there. In fact, I have made a homemade salve that is very similar. If you are sensitive to smells or dyes though then I feel that this work be a great option as it doesn't contain either.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I really didn't care for this. Despite the fact the container says it has a non-greasy feeling, I thought it felt greasy and it didn't rub in very well. It doesn't smell at all, which is a plus. It's not something I would recommend. There are SO many other great natural/organic alternatives that work so much better.
Nurun B.
Brooklyn, NY
Got this product as a sample. I really like cera ve in general and I was glad to find this product. The winter is rough on my skin especially my lips (They crack easily). I have been using this frequently (I am actually almost done) it work well to keep my lips moisturized.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
What exactly is this used for?
lizz c.
Does this help with healing acne, or cuts?
Belinda G.
Cordova, TN
Does anyone know if this product is tested on animals?
Colleen F.
Blacksburg, VA
I have an issue with CeraVe not working with my skin and leaving a greasy feel. Are there any types of CeraVe that feel less greasy?
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
I have seen this product in stores and I am wondering if this would be a good product for a diabetic to use. Unfortunately my diabetes causes my skin to be dryer than normal especially my feet and I am looking for a good product to use.