BY NONE #41 in Baby Shampoo

CeraVe Healing Ointment - 12 oz Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Una A.
Seattle, WA
I bought this because I was looking for something to fix the dry mess I made on my skin using a foundation that made my skin super flaky. Also with the cold weather and everything my skin was getting worse. I didn't know what to use, I tried so many natural oils trying to fix it. I first bought a small tube of this and literally within the same day I already saw improvements on my skin!!!!! Literally healing. Now I buy this and use it pretty regularly just to keep those areas of my skin extra moisturized without worrying about any breakouts or anything.. I have recommended this to my friends as well and saved their faces haha.
Emily C.
Birmingham, AL
THE ONLY THING SAVING MY SKIN. I have been hopelessly devoted to Aquaphor for years, but I love Cerave so when I saw this I decided to give it a try. It's great for dry patches and even gentle enough for your face! Sometimes I'll put on my night serum then layer a super thin layer of this ointment over it to lock in the goodness!
ashlee w.
I sanitize/wash my hands at least twenty times a day. Obviously they're unbearably dry, and in winter are now starting to crack. I received a sample of this from the drugstore and was pleasantly surprised. On application it feels like vaseline, but doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy. I now keep the sample/trail sizes on my person at all times when my hands need some serious moisture.
Shakibra S.
Addison, TX
I recommend this product to everyone. Working in retail especially one where am always opening boxes this helps. I even brought one and leave it up front for all the cashiers to use and they love it. No more ashy hands.
Jennifer H.
Whitsett, NC
Absolutely love it ! I have really bad eczema and aside from my prescribed ointment this is the only thing that seems to actually calm it down. I bought mines from rite aid on sale, it is super pricey, but if I ever run out (the container is huge and a little goes a long way) I would definitely buy it again.
Megg t.
Webster New york
This stuff is amazing if you have dry cracked skin and it works great if you put it on and leave it overnight and your hands become so moisturized!! You just have to make sure you apply it either every night or every few days depending on how dry your skin gets.
Lauren T.
Painesville , OH
This product is awesome. I received it in my ipsy bag and used every last drop. It was great on my lips, cuticles, cuts, and burns. I will definitely be buying this product again, so many uses and a decent price!
Gina M.
Manassas, VA
Use it at night on hands ! And after washing dishes . Smooth , leaves skin kinda greasy but feeling better . Picked it up by chance at cvs so I'm sure I paid more for it than at Walmart . I'd buy again !
Amy E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have a tube of this on my desk and it keeps my hands from splitting and cracking during cold, dry, northern winters. Great for any dry skin patches and keeps my healing cuts comfortable too.
Wayne B.
I love this product. Dealing with severely dry skin, this really locks in the moisture without feeling greasy afterwards. It's a bit expensive, but definitely worth every penny!
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
What exactly is this used for?
lizz c.
Does this help with healing acne, or cuts?
Belinda G.
Cordova, TN
Does anyone know if this product is tested on animals?
Colleen F.
Blacksburg, VA
I have an issue with CeraVe not working with my skin and leaving a greasy feel. Are there any types of CeraVe that feel less greasy?
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
I have seen this product in stores and I am wondering if this would be a good product for a diabetic to use. Unfortunately my diabetes causes my skin to be dryer than normal especially my feet and I am looking for a good product to use.