BY NONE

CeraVe Healing Ointment - 12 oz Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Shakibra S.
ADDISON, TX
I recommend this product to everyone. Working in retail especially one where am always opening boxes this helps. I even brought one and leave it up front for all the cashiers to use and they love it. No more ashy hands.
Jennifer H.
Whitsett, NC
Absolutely love it ! I have really bad eczema and aside from my prescribed ointment this is the only thing that seems to actually calm it down. I bought mines from rite aid on sale, it is super pricey, but if I ever run out (the container is huge and a little goes a long way) I would definitely buy it again.
Megg t.
Webster New york
This stuff is amazing if you have dry cracked skin and it works great if you put it on and leave it overnight and your hands become so moisturized!! You just have to make sure you apply it either every night or every few days depending on how dry your skin gets.
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Use it at night on hands ! And after washing dishes . Smooth , leaves skin kinda greasy but feeling better . Picked it up by chance at cvs so I'm sure I paid more for it than at Walmart . I'd buy again !
Amy E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have a tube of this on my desk and it keeps my hands from splitting and cracking during cold, dry, northern winters. Great for any dry skin patches and keeps my healing cuts comfortable too.
Wayne B.
I love this product. Dealing with severely dry skin, this really locks in the moisture without feeling greasy afterwards. It's a bit expensive, but definitely worth every penny!
Tammi J.
Chesterfield, VA
I have extremely dry skin in the winter. My sister introduced me to this product and I must say it works amazingly. It totally meet my expectation. After working 8 hours, I can go to the gym, take my clothes off and not worry that my Extremely ashy skin is there for everyone to see. I am am still silky smooth and not as itchy. This product is expensive in my opinion but it works and a small amount goes a long way.
Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: CeraVe Healing Ointment - 12 oz more...
I received this item in my walmart spring box. I really love this item! I needed a new chapstick and this works perfect it's not overly greasy. My only complaint about the sample size is it's not big enough I can barely put my finger in there to try it. But i absolutely recommend it especially for chapped lips. I would love to get the full size, and try it for other parts of my skin to see the results. But so far I definitely recommend.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: CeraVe Healing Ointment - 3 oz more...
I received this product in my Target Beauty Box (April), and it pretty much just seems like Vaseline to me but it is good to put Vaseline on small cuts anyway to seal them so they can heal more quickly. It would probably be really great for people who have really dry skin on their hands or something like that. Overall, not something I would have purchased outside of this box and probably won't purchase again but I'm not unhappy with it.
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
Review for: CeraVe Healing Ointment - 12 oz more...
This is my favorite stuff ever! I have extremely sensitive skin and can only use a few products and this is one of them! I work at an animal shelter and not only have to constantly be washing my hands I deal with a lot of chemicals that dry my hands out. in the winter time they are cracking and bleeding every day. this stuff heals those cracks up within 2 days and prevents more cracks from happening. it's very absorbent and not greasy at all. it makes my skin feel so smooth for a long time
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
What exactly is this used for?
lizz c.
Does this help with healing acne, or cuts?
Belinda G.
Cordova, TN
Does anyone know if this product is tested on animals?
Colleen F.
Blacksburg, VA
I have an issue with CeraVe not working with my skin and leaving a greasy feel. Are there any types of CeraVe that feel less greasy?
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
I have seen this product in stores and I am wondering if this would be a good product for a diabetic to use. Unfortunately my diabetes causes my skin to be dryer than normal especially my feet and I am looking for a good product to use.