BY NONE

CeraVe Healing Ointment - 12 oz Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I received this product in my Target Beauty Box (April), and it pretty much just seems like Vaseline to me but it is good to put Vaseline on small cuts anyway to seal them so they can heal more quickly. It would probably be really great for people who have really dry skin on their hands or something like that. Overall, not something I would have purchased outside of this box and probably won't purchase again but I'm not unhappy with it.
Alessia R.
Alessia R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Writing this review on behalf of my boyfriend! Lol
He absolutely LOVES this product. He has very dry, acne prone skin and this has helped relieve his dryness and his mild acne around his nose. He uses the face wash and lotion with the healing ointment when it's SUPER dry combined 2-3 times a week and it has helped significantly !
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I really didn't care for this. Despite the fact the container says it has a non-greasy feeling, I thought it felt greasy and it didn't rub in very well. It doesn't smell at all, which is a plus. It's not something I would recommend. There are SO many other great natural/organic alternatives that work so much better.
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
CENTRAL ISLIP, NY
I got this product on my walmart spring beauty box, and let me tell you that only with a few of the product it helps so much with the dry skin of my elbows all day, and it is absorbed really fast and doesn't leave my skin greasy, I recommend it!! and yes I would buy it again
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
This is a decent product, but I don't really know how it differs from regular petroleum jelly. It does help to keep areas moisturizer and hydrated and aids a bit in the healing process. It has helped with my skin irritations on my hands and itchy dry spots a lot.
Desiree D.
Desiree D.
Parkersburg, WV
I received a sample of this with a Walmart beauty box. I was recently sick with a horrible runny nose and had the worst dry skin around my nose and lips. I slathered this on the dry spots for 2 days and it worked wonders!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi
I receive this in subscription box and this has totally fix my dry cracker feet. This ointment is soft and cream, not to thick but gets the job done. I recommend this for getting your feet ready for summer!!
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Los Angeles, CA
Este producto es mágico ayuda a cicatrizar, deja la piel suave, se absorbe rápidamente. No tiene fragancia. Producto de excelente calidad. Lo recomiendo es uno de mis favoritos.

katya l.
katya l.
Vineland, NJ
I have eczema and it does the job and keeps it away by keeps me well moisturized
Una A.
Una A.
Seattle, WA
I bought this because I was looking for something to fix the dry mess I made on my skin using a foundation that made my skin super flaky. Also with the cold weather and everything my skin was getting worse. I didn't know what to use, I tried so many natural oils trying to fix it. I first bought a small tube of this and literally within the same day I already saw improvements on my skin!!!!! Literally healing. Now I buy this and use it pretty regularly just to keep those areas of my skin extra moisturized without worrying about any breakouts or anything.. I have recommended this to my friends as well and saved their faces haha.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
What exactly is this used for?
lizz c.
lizz c.
Does this help with healing acne, or cuts?
Belinda G.
Belinda G.
Cordova, TN
Does anyone know if this product is tested on animals?
Gwendolyn V.
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
I have seen this product in stores and I am wondering if this would be a good product for a diabetic to use. Unfortunately my diabetes causes my skin to be dryer than normal especially my feet and I am looking for a good product to use.
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Blacksburg, VA
I have an issue with CeraVe not working with my skin and leaving a greasy feel. Are there any types of CeraVe that feel less greasy?