BY NONE #35 in Baby Shampoo

CeraVe Healing Ointment - 12 oz Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Geraldine M.
San Diego
I am a newbie to using Tretinoin and the onset of flakes on my face did nothing for my vanity. After looking like a fool going back and forth to Sephora trying to find the perfect "moisturizer", I turned to Influenster and the Internet where its holy peeps mentioned this ointment. This is IT for me. Right after settling in the Tretinoin, I slather this on and there is no soreness, reduced redness, and a major reduction in flakiness. I feel that it's best used during the PM, as the ointment is a bit dense and greasy = greasy and shiny in the AM. A little does go a long way. Make this part of your regimen if you're starting to incorporate retinol and retinoids!
Amber S.
I absolutely LOVE this product. I have had dry skin patches (eczema) on my face and neck my entire life, so I tried this, and my face has never felt smoother. I put it on my face before bed because it does have a Vaseline-like consistency to it. But it soaks in overnight and leaves my face super smooth by morning.
Kelsi B.
I got a sample of this and it really doesn’t do much. I’ve used it on my lips but it doesn’t really soak in. It’s temporarily moisturizes but it doesn’t seem to last long. It provides a nice barrier over the skin when it’s torn though. Reapplication is necessary but I suppose it’s necessary for most ointments.
Kristen B.
Chandler, AZ
I love this for my dry hands in the winter. Do not use too much as your hands will be sooo slimy, even the next morning after wearing gloves. It takes a bit to find the right amount but I still enjoyed it. A little too heavy for use during the day, but great for right before you go to sleep at night.
Elen A.
Gaston, SC
This product isn’t really my thing but it might be someone else’s. I have eczema and this ointment helps when I have bad outbreaks. However it leaves a very greasy layer that takes forever to soak in. I recommend to those that really need to lock in the moisture but not to those that don’t like the residue.
weglowup n.
I use this as lip balm and I have very sensitive skin on my lips. Not only does this hydrates but also it calms it down when my lips have reaction to certain products. These are easy to find at drugstores and it has ceramides in it as well as panthanol and hyaluronic acid so it does hydrates your lips. I think i found my ultimate night lip balm.
Sarah G.
I received a sample of this in a subscription box. It doesn’t have a scent. They also aren’t kidding when they say this stuff is non greasy. My poor hands crack horribly when the weather gets cold or when I wash them a lot. Applying this ointment helped with that. I would definitely recommend this product!
Liz A.
This is a must have for winter! It does need time to dry down but once it does it's great. The consistency is alot like petroleum jelly but this has other great ingredients in it like ceramides and hyaluronic acid!!! I suggest putting this on at night before bed so it can absorb.
Kristie M.
KAPLAN, LA
If you suffer from dry skin then you need this product. If you apply it consistently you will see results. It softens and hydrates your skin very well. Its great to use on your feet, lips, and hand where skin tends to be dryer. It works great!
Una A.
Seattle, WA
I bought this because I was looking for something to fix the dry mess I made on my skin using a foundation that made my skin super flaky. Also with the cold weather and everything my skin was getting worse. I didn't know what to use, I tried so many natural oils trying to fix it. I first bought a small tube of this and literally within the same day I already saw improvements on my skin!!!!! Literally healing. Now I buy this and use it pretty regularly just to keep those areas of my skin extra moisturized without worrying about any breakouts or anything.. I have recommended this to my friends as well and saved their faces haha.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
What exactly is this used for?
lizz c.
Does this help with healing acne, or cuts?
Colleen F.
Blacksburg, VA
I have an issue with CeraVe not working with my skin and leaving a greasy feel. Are there any types of CeraVe that feel less greasy?
Belinda G.
Cordova, TN
Does anyone know if this product is tested on animals?
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
I have seen this product in stores and I am wondering if this would be a good product for a diabetic to use. Unfortunately my diabetes causes my skin to be dryer than normal especially my feet and I am looking for a good product to use.

back