Cerave Healing Ointment

Healing balm for cracked, chafed & extremely dry skin

Cerave Healing Ointment: Is this better than Aquaphor?
Where can I buy the Cerave healing ointment in the UK or somewhere that delivers to the UK?
[product:cerave-healing-ointment] will this help with acne scars?
Start your review of Cerave Healing Ointment!
Product Highlights
...product at ULTA. I like that it is gentle, and non greasy. I have very dry skin, and eczema flare ups around my face. This has helped a the small eczema spots on my face and definitely will be purchasing it again. I recommend this to anyone who has eczema, dry heels, dry skin anywhere. in reviews
Erica W.
Cerave Healing Ointment uploaded by Erica W.
Purchased at: CVS
I like this better than aquaphor I think. It is better for my face when I need to put it on areas that are prone to clogging. I also put it on my lips at night. It also has ceramides in it which keeps your skin supple
Tania S.
Redwood City, CA
Cerave Healing Ointment uploaded by Tania S.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this ointment! I use it as a night eye treatment as well as a lip balm. It softens and protects the skin. I can feel the moisturizing effect right away. I love that it's not scented and it doesn't smell odd, too. Highly recommended! Holy grail for sure
Rebecca N.
Cerave Healing Ointment uploaded by Rebecca N.
This is a godsend for those with dry, eczema-prone, irritated, and/or damaged skin. The Cerave Healing Ointment is an upgraded version of Vaseline as it’s mainly petrolatum, but also has additional beneficial ingredients like ceramides, vitamin E, and hyaluronic acid. The texture is a bit more smooth compared to plain petroleum jelly. This is an excellent multipurpose product that most people would make great use of. I like to use this as my lip balm every night or on dry patches. Highly recommend!!
Niki G.
Evanston, IL
Cerave Healing Ointment uploaded by Niki G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am in love with this product. my skin has improved a lot. / Estoy enamorado de este producto. mi piel ha mejorado mucho. 😊😊
Jennifer S.
Cerave Healing Ointment uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the kind of thing that I live for. As a mom with two boys under 5 and a newly obsessed skincare junky I cannot get over this product. It has so many uses! From irritated skin, to lip care, to post tretinoin application. I love it. It applies very smoothly, has a buttery texture that does not leave a greasy residue, and is gentle and soothing. It has a great formulation with ingredients such as a petrolatum, hyaluronic acid, and ceramides. It's good to have in the arsenal and I know this product is taking good care of my family.
Ryan B.
Cerave Healing Ointment uploaded by Ryan B.
This best thing for dry cracked lips that I have ever tried! I get really dry lips especially in cold weather and this helps so much. It's a great value and it will last forever. I recommend it for sure. It is better then any lip mask I have used. I use this at night to keep my lips hydrated and it really helps. No fragrance and not sticky. It has ceramides, hyaluronic acid and petrolatum which is a great ingredient for locking in moisture.
Evelyn M.
Williston Pk, NY
Cerave Healing Ointment uploaded by Evelyn M.
Highly recommend to dry and cracked heels !! I use every night and it’s very helpful !
Natalie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: Target
I got a deluxe sample of this for free when I purchased a CeraVe lotion. I was excited to try this because every ointment I like gets discontinued! I'm not an Aquaphor Healing Ointment - Protectant for Cracked Skin - Hands, Heels, Elbows, Lips - 1.75 oz. Tube (Pack of 3) fan. I know it's got a bit of a cult following, but it's too greasy for me. Even scrubbing at my skin with soap and water I feel like I can't get it off. If I want something strong, I just use Vaseline which is great and less expensive. If I want to spend more on an ointment over Vaseline, this is $10.39 for 3oz, then I don't want it to be greasy. And this is not a greasy ointment as advertised. I use it on my hands, particularly my knuckles and between my fingers, because that's where I can get eczema or my skin can crack. If I make sure not to use too much, a pea sized amount is good, and rub it in within 5 minutes it feels well absorbed and it doesn't bother me wearing it during the day. Obviously I can still feel it's there, but it's not greasy and doesn't transfer from my hands. I will probably purchase the full size in winter. I tend to just use Vaseline, but this has hyaluronic acid and ceramides like all CeraVe products which is good. And I'd probably need this more than just my hand lotion in the winter. If you want something heavy like aquaphor, this isn't for you. If you want something lighter than aquaphor and just plain Vaseline (obviously this is an ointment so it's almost half Vaseline) then this is a good option.
Erica M.
Cerave Healing Ointment uploaded by Erica M.
I love this item!! I use it as a chapstick and for a thick moisturizer for my dry hands. It’s nice and smooth and affordable!!
Victoria H.
Cerave Healing Ointment uploaded by Victoria H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff is very thick, like Vaseline but it works! It gets rid of my dry, cracked skin. It is odorless!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Quintessa W.
Sumner, WA
il y a 3 mois
Cerave Healing Ointment: Is this better than Aquaphor?
Jada W. il y a 3 mois
Megan J.
il y a 4 mois
Cerave Healing Ointment will this help with acne scars?
coraline D. il y a 2 mois
I would definitely give it a shot! it won’t get rid of them completely, but will definitely help to fade the scars.
Jamie C.
Kelowna, BC
il y a 5 mois
Sinda M. il y a 5 mois
I doubt it would help. It doesn't contain any vitamin C, niacinamide or hydrocortisone which are ingredients that may help PIE. Your dermatologist should be able to tell you what will help.
Walt A.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a 6 mois
Kaitlin B. il y a 6 mois
I love that show! It’s addicting.
Noemi G.
Rosenberg, TX
il y a 6 mois
Natalie L. il y a 6 mois
I got this as a deluxe sample and at first I used it and it was super greasy which they said it wouldn't be. I didn't mind, I expect that from an ointment, but after 5-10 minutes it had absorbed and wasn't greasy! My new favorite ointment! Though I've never been an aquaphor fan if that's what you want to compare it to