CeraVe Healing Ointment, 0.35 Ounce uploaded by Beatriz D.CeraVe Healing Ointment, 0.35 Ounce uploaded by Cassandra S.CeraVe Healing Ointment, 0.35 Ounce uploaded by Jen F.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe Healing Ointment protects and soothes dry, cracked and chafed skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
patricia L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Amazing, amazing, amazing, we used this for everything in our household; burns, scraps, dry skin. I work at a Dermatology office and this is one of our most recommended brands. My six year old daughter has extremely dry lips, so bad that if she smiles her poor little lips crack and bleed, I've bought all types lip balms and chap-sticks, although some do help none have completely solved the problem like this healing ointment. I would absolutely recommend it, it goes on light, its not thick or greasy, its so light you forget you put some on, it can get pricey but CeraVe always has great coupons.
Chelsey P.
Okay, this says non-greasy feel. That's a lie. I mean the first ingredient is Petrolatum. With that aside, it's a good occlusive -- meaning it holds moisture in, but doesn't add any hydration. I had been using Vasline and Aquaphor, but those didn't quite work for me. Too thick or sticky. Something wasn't meshing well between my skin and the Aquaphor so I gave this a try. I especially like to use this right after I do my at home MUAC TCX Peel. Throw on your moisturizer and put a THIN layer over top so that moisturizer can really soothe the skin and you don't lose any goodness. Best to use at night because it's not a team player when it comes to makeup. (Not a bad makeup remover by the way too.) Take a generous amount, rub on dry skin. Take a hot washcloth and wipe it all away.)
Beatriz D.
Chicago, Illinois
This is the holy grail lotion for me! Since I have eczema, this lotion helps me to not scratch my skin on cold winter nights. I bought this in the clearance rack of target for $2 so worth it! Fit in my purse. Definitely will recommend to other people who have eczema as well!
Maggie R.
Purchased this ointment from Amazon . Used it for a month to help restore my damaged skin barrier. Decided to discontinue use so to health concerns.

Pros: ceramides 1, 3, and 6 plus vitamin E, hyaluronic acid and cholesterol are healthy ingredients

Cons: very high in petrolatum, mineral oil and dimethicone, ingredients that have questionable safety depending on who you talk to. Actually dries my skin out rather than moisturizing.

Although reasonably priced I don’t recommend this product. I prefer the more moisturizing CeraVe Moisturizing Cream
Kayla B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I purchased this product after an allergic reaction to a medicine that caused rash on my face and around my eyes! It literally dried it up overnight! It goes on like ointment but does not leave your skin feeling oily or sticky. The ointment can be pricy, but CeraVe always runs coupons to help you save $4-$5 on a bottle.
Krystal M.
This product is one of those all around products. you can use it as a lip balm to moisturize your lips, as a moisturizer for your feet, to put over cuts or scratches. I got this at CVS. Its a little on the pricey side but it is well worth it. Its for all over use for many things!
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Like all CeraVe products I have tried, this is a big yes, a definite repurchase, a holy grain for chapped skin, or skin so dry it just hurts. CeraVe Healing Ointment, 0.35 Ounce is now in my purse, on my vanity and in my make up kit. This ointment soothes chapped skin- lips, wind burnt cheeks, etc. I use it on myself and my son. There is no fragrance and isn’t terribly greasy.
Eve O.
Bronx
Being a diabetic I visit the salon for a pedicure maybe two times a year because I always end up with a cut that’s hard to heal
 So my feet haven’t been looking well. I tried cerave ointment and my feet look wonderful. I can’t rave more about it  thank God I found this ointment a little pricey but no regrets here !!!!
Alisha P.
This really helps on dry chapped skin. It has good for your skin ingredients too. It can feel a bit greasy but most products like this do. I bought at Walmart and am still on the same tube. I recommend.
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
THIS STUFF WORKS MIRACLES. I have been using this product for about a month. A doctor prescribed it to me and told me I could find it at Walmart. Although it's hard to find, because theres never a lot of stock at the store, it's well worth the time searching for it. It cured the scarring on my legs that I got from my chronically dry skin. GREAT PRODUCT 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Has anyone used this on the face, overnight? CeraVe Healing Ointment, 0.35 Ounce