CeraVe Healing Ointment, 0.35 Ounce uploaded by Jen F.CeraVe Healing Ointment, 0.35 Ounce uploaded by Cassandra S.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe Healing Ointment protects and soothes dry, cracked and chafed skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah W.
Austin, TX
IF YOURE ON ACCUTANE OMG YOU BETTER HAVE JARS OF THIS ISH!! It's THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD HEAL MY CRACKED LIPS AND PEELING FACE. If you're using any other product you're wrong. This is literally what every doctor suggests and tells you to buy so just follow it and buy this ahhhh!
Danielle D.
Ashburn, VA
This stuff is my new holy grail for whenever I have dry skin.  Having suffered from moderate breakout my whole life, when my pimples would clear up they would sometimes leave behind dry flaky skin for me to deal with. I got this as a sample one time with my moisturizer and just tried it out on my lips at first. I later read that you could apply it to your face, and that opened up world of wonders for me! It it not greasy at all, and does not leave your face feeling smiley.  It really sinks into your skin give it all the hydration it needs to heal!
Jessica F.
Saraland, AL
I have several of these. I love them! This product works wonders and you can get it for decent price at many different stores. I am a repeat user and use it almost daily if I feel the need to. I think they should keep it just the way the made it from the start!
Danielle R.
CerVe cream is wonderful! Healing ointment stands up to its name! The price you pay for this product isn't high and well worth paying for what you buy! Wouldn't highly recommend using this product! Their line of baby products are wonderful as well!
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Like all CeraVe products I have tried, this is a big yes, a definite repurchase, a holy grain for chapped skin, or skin so dry it just hurts. CeraVe Healing Ointment, 0.35 Ounce is now in my purse, on my vanity and in my make up kit. This ointment soothes chapped skin- lips, wind burnt cheeks, etc. I use it on myself and my son. There is no fragrance and isn’t terribly greasy.
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
THIS STUFF WORKS MIRACLES. I have been using this product for about a month. A doctor prescribed it to me and told me I could find it at Walmart. Although it's hard to find, because theres never a lot of stock at the store, it's well worth the time searching for it. It cured the scarring on my legs that I got from my chronically dry skin. GREAT PRODUCT 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND.
Kate H.
Merritt Is, FL
I used Cerave Healing Ointment for my dry and cracked winter hands and lips. I have very sensitive skin and trust the brand to be hypoallergenic.  It was effective for shielding against the elements. My only problem was the frequency with which it needed to be reapplied and the odor. Other than that I was pleased with the product and the results.
Yvette F.
This is very thick and although it works I don't like that it's so tricky and greasy it's almost sticky! I purchased mine at target for about $15 and it was a no go for me I hate feeling greasy but then again it's an ointment so it makes sense ill just stick to my first aid repair creme it works as great as this without being thick
Valeria R.
If you have red and dry skin, then you need to use this brand! I used other types or lotions and ointments for my face to help with the dryness and nothing really seemed to help until I tried this and just after a few days, my face is no longer red nor dry! This is a must have for anyone who has redness and dryness!
Jamie S.
I used this as a chapstick of and on for a couple of months, but it did not seem to do the trick. It would work for a period of time, but my lips would get chapped again while using it. I also used it for rough elbows and feet, and it worked wonders! However as a chapstick, it did not seem to soak in, sadly.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake , CA
Has anyone used this on the face, overnight? CeraVe Healing Ointment, 0.35 Ounce