BY CERAVE

CeraVe Healing Ointment protects and soothes dry, cracked and chafed skin. see more...

Patricia L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Amazing, amazing, amazing, we used this for everything in our household; burns, scraps, dry skin. I work at a Dermatology office and this is one of our most recommended brands. My six year old daughter has extremely dry lips, so bad that if she smiles her poor little lips crack and bleed, I've bought all types lip balms and chap-sticks, although some do help none have completely solved the problem like this healing ointment. I would absolutely recommend it, it goes on light, its not thick or greasy, its so light you forget you put some on, it can get pricey but CeraVe always has great coupons.
Laura T.
Gainesville
Full Disclosure, I bought this to use on my extra dry skin and I didnt like how greasy it was. So being the frugal person I am I did not want this to go to waste...and I use this now when I color my hair to protect my forehead, neck, ears, etc from dye because I have such sensitive skin that I need a blocker!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Seriously obsessed with this stuff. We keep it in the diaper bag, my purse, coat pockets, the car, everywhere. Our family has very dry and sensitive skin and this product protects and heals dry, cracked skin. Soft enough to use on our babies face but strong enough for my cracked knuckles during the winter months. I highly recommend this product. CeraVe Healing Ointment, 0.35 Ounce
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Like all CeraVe products I have tried, this is a big yes, a definite repurchase, a holy grain for chapped skin, or skin so dry it just hurts. CeraVe Healing Ointment, 0.35 Ounce is now in my purse, on my vanity and in my make up kit. This ointment soothes chapped skin- lips, wind burnt cheeks, etc. I use it on myself and my son. There is no fragrance and isn’t terribly greasy.
Gabrielle L.
Elmhurst Twp, PA
Just got this yesterday and I’m already ready to list is as a 2018 FAVORITE. I’ve really struggled with dry and cracked skin on my face, and moisturizer isn’t enough and prescription creams usually get rid of the eczema but leave behind rough, dryness! So far this one is a god sent, light translucent ointment formula with ceramides, perfect for healing the angry red and dry skin on my face and pairs perfect with a steroid prescription!
Kathleen M.
I put this on my lips at night and when I wake up they're soft and smooth! I've also used it on dry irritated skin and it helps with that too. I love CeraVe products in general and this is no exception. I wish a 2-pack weren't almost $7 but it's a lot cheaper than those lip masks and has lots more uses! I'm experimenting with using it under my eyes at night to keep them from getting so dry.
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
THIS STUFF WORKS MIRACLES. I have been using this product for about a month. A doctor prescribed it to me and told me I could find it at Walmart. Although it's hard to find, because theres never a lot of stock at the store, it's well worth the time searching for it. It cured the scarring on my legs that I got from my chronically dry skin. GREAT PRODUCT 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND.
Jessica S.
Murfreesboro
Not my favorite. I’ve always used cerave products and felt like they were super effective and worked well on my skin, until I used this. This is something I would not purchase again. It also has a strong scent.
Kayla B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I purchased this product after an allergic reaction to a medicine that caused rash on my face and around my eyes! It literally dried it up overnight! It goes on like ointment but does not leave your skin feeling oily or sticky. The ointment can be pricy, but CeraVe always runs coupons to help you save $4-$5 on a bottle.
Sarah W.
Austin, TX
IF YOURE ON ACCUTANE OMG YOU BETTER HAVE JARS OF THIS ISH!! It's THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD HEAL MY CRACKED LIPS AND PEELING FACE. If you're using any other product you're wrong. This is literally what every doctor suggests and tells you to buy so just follow it and buy this ahhhh!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Has anyone used this on the face, overnight? CeraVe Healing Ointment, 0.35 Ounce
Maggie R.