Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapCeraVe
Foaming Facial Cleansing Bar - 45oz

CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleansing Bar - 4.5oz

by CeraVe

Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Foaming Cleanser Bar is an effective cleanser for normal to oily skin on the face and body that thoroughly removes dirt and excess oil. With kaolin clay, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid and three essential ceramides, this gentle daily cleansing bar absorbs excess oil, provides the skin with essential moisture that won’t clog pores and helps maintain the skin’s protective barrier. Soap-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free and non-drying, it offers the benefits of a non-comedogenic foam cleanser for oily skin in an easy-to-use bar form—and leaves skin feeling fresh and clean, not tight or dry.

Is the cleansing bar as good as the liquid cleanser?
Start your review of CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleansing Bar - 4.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
sherry R.
Tulsa, OK
1,449 reviews
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleansing Bar - 4.5oz uploaded by sherry R.
This product a little goes a long way. Add a little watch and it foams right up. No heavy smell
maria M.
1,097 reviews
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleansing Bar - 4.5oz uploaded by maria M.
Purchased at: Walmart
No me atraen los limpiadores en barra , siento que no limpian el rostro tanto como los de tipo gel , es un producto que no irrita la piel, lo utilizo más para limpiar mi rostro en las mañanas , no lo volvería a comprar
Cassidy P.
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleansing Bar - 4.5oz uploaded by Cassidy P.
Purchased at: Walmart
10/10 would recommend. I use this cleanser twice a day and I keeps my skin clean and leaves me feeling refreshed after using it. As far as skincare goes CeraVe is very affordable and I recommend using this in your daily skin care routine.CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleansing Bar - 4.5oz
chad D.
River Rouge, MI
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleansing Bar - 4.5oz uploaded by chad D.
I wanted a cleansing bar that I could use everyday without drying my skin and I think I found the one. There's no scent witch is fantastic to have in a product these days! I use this morning and night and haven't had an issue yet.
Zoë M.
Manchester, NH
Purchased at: CVS
I love CeraVe products. This soap is great for washing your face, both morning and night. It is affordable and is great for sensitive skin. It lasts a long time and I use it both to cleanse and remove makeup.
Ryan S.
Santa Maria, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This product works great. Clears ace and helps clear ur face. It doesn’t dry ur face out at all. Great Product.
Karen W.
Purchased at: Target
I have very bad skin with cystic acne, wrinkles, dry spots and it is sensitive to some cleaning products. My dermatologist said only to use cerave products so I bought this because it is super cheap and well bars tend to last longer. This does not dry my face out nor does it make it feel like its not been cleansed of grease and makeup. The only thing I don't like is its in bar form it likes to slide out of my hands but it does last forever so that's a plus.
Jade W.
Whiteface, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I do not typically like a bar soap for the face, or at all for that matter. I did not like the cleanser I was using and decided to give this one a shot. I love every CeraVe product I've tried so far so I figured this one couldn't be bad. I actually LOVE this bar! My face actually feels clean and it has helped with the acne I have been having since having my second baby. I went through 2 other cleansers beforehand and this one is the only one that has worked!
Brooklyn H.
Purchased at: Amazon
i love this product so much! it helped clear up my skin and make me more confident. It doesn’t dry out my skin at all. It is very affordable for the quality of the product and i would definitely recommend to my friends that have acne
Destiny P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I FINALLY found a face wash for my skin! I have been using this continuously for two weeks and I can 100% see a difference in the way my skin looks and feels. & this face wash does not make your face feel sticky or tight afterwards! It’s actually refreshing!