Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser

Foaming gel cleanser for normal-to-oily skin

Does this help with oily skin?
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser ? If I have a combination of oily and dry skin will this work with my skin type? I also have really sensitive skin at times and hard to find something that wont irritate me.
Do you prefer Cerave or Cetaphil face cleansersCetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser ?
Start your review of Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser!
Product Highlights
...been the only cleanser that has worked for my daughter's redness and sensitive skin. It takes a while to work, but her complexion is now free of redness. It is pricey but your dermatologist may have coupons to offer you. in reviews
...make it through a workday without being a greasy oil slick. I tried the moisturizing wash, but it was too heavy for me, so I definitely suggest this for the oily skin types.in reviews
I've been using this for years, ever since my dermatologist recommended it!in reviews
I have oily and acne prone skin and have tried several dozen different products since I was 13 and finally discovered this at 27.in reviews
I have used face wash after face wash aND nothing has worked on me and then I tried this two years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter, and hormones were going crazy, and I haven't gone back.in reviews
Binari W.
Toronto, ON
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by Binari W.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This is my all time favorite cleanser. It’s a pretty thick formula and I use it in the mornings and in the evenings. It’s not perfumed so it’s pretty gentle on my skin. I actually prefer this over the CeraVe hydrating cleanser and think this leaves my skin looking and feeling more hydrated. It’s so affordable and easy to pick this up at a shoppers drug mart; so I love how convenient that is!
Stephanie D.
Ottawa, ON
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by Stephanie D.
If you have sensitive skin and you're looking for a cleanser that will not dry out your skin but still leaves your skin feeling cleaned, this is it! This cleanser is super hydrating. I also love the fact that it doesn't have a scent. CeraVe is such a great brand. They deliver excellent products that are super affordable. No bs, just straight up good products!
Farrah F.
Brownsville, TX
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by Farrah F.
I’ve only been using this for a little while now but so far it’s great! It’s dramatically increased the moisture in my skin and made it feel baby soft! Plus it helped cleanse my pours! I also loved that it’s a gel based formula it’s different!! Solid ✨8/10✨
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Mandi L.
Chatham, ON
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by Mandi L.
I love this cleanser and that it contains ceramides Niacinimide and hyaluronic acid. It’s also non-comedogenic (no breakouts), non-irritating and non-drying. I found a lot of places either didn’t have them in stock or were super expensive. The place to go is Real Canadian Superstore where you can get it for $13CAD. The consistency is similar to the The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser however this is much better for regular use.
Juliana B.
Camrose
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by Juliana B.
Been using this for a year now and it has been amazing. Gentle on the skin, smooth and fresh. This helped clear my acne as well as other Cerave products. Would recommend this for oily skin!! really good product
Iryna V.
Kyiv
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by Iryna V.
My favorite facial cleanser ever! I haven’t found anything better for my skin yet. It doesn’t harm my skin at all. My face looks very smooth and clean right away. I like that it’s light and not too oily.
Sasmi R.
Toronto
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by Sasmi R.
Purchased at: Rexall
I love this cleanser. It’s amazing for oily skin people. It doesn’t give u a white cast and even combined with products with different formulas it works very well. It’s very foamy which is very fun and amazing. Doesn’t contain any toxins is amazing 🤩
Kruti D.
Brampton, ON
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by Kruti D.
100000% worth the hype - this is the one product i’ve consistently been using and incorporated into my skincare routine and i’m finally seeing results! I’ve tried everything to get rid of the scarring on my face but FINALLY its fading along with the texture of my skin that ha significantly improved thanks to this cleanser. Never going back.
sᴀʙʀɪɴᴀ ᴛ.
Hamilton , ON
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by sᴀʙʀɪɴᴀ ᴛ.
TikTok ain’t lyin ya’llll Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser is top tier baby. With Niacinamide, Glycerin, Ceramide, Hyaluronic acid and moreee Cerave got it ALL and for an affordable price too. Experience clear skin and go get you some fast! (Covid got them shelves clearing out quick)
Elisha D.
Vernon
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by Elisha D.
My skin tends to be pretty picky about cleansers, but I’ve been using this product for maybe over a year and I haven’t even gone through the entire bottle yet! It lasts a long time. I got the foam one specifically and I love it. I would highly recommend!

494 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Raevanna J.
Campbell River , BC
il y a 6 jours
Deanna H. il y a 6 jours
Yes girl!!! This is the most affordable brand that dermatologists reccomend!
Brooke W.
Milwaukee
il y a 6 jours
Ivana A. il y a 5 jours
I prefer Cerave they have a variety of products that are affordable and work well