Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser

Foaming gel cleanser for normal-to-oily skin

I need to find a new cleanser! I have sensitive skin & have small bumps ALL OVER my chin. I am not sure what they are but I have tried everything I can think of. I’m desperate!
What is your favorite facial cleanser??
Does this help with acne ?
Start your review of Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser!
Product Highlights
...been the only cleanser that has worked for my daughter's redness and sensitive skin. It takes a while to work, but her complexion is now free of redness. It is pricey but your dermatologist may have coupons to offer you. in reviews
...make it through a workday without being a greasy oil slick. I tried the moisturizing wash, but it was too heavy for me, so I definitely suggest this for the oily skin types.in reviews
I've been using this for years, ever since my dermatologist recommended it!in reviews
I have oily and acne prone skin and have tried several dozen different products since I was 13 and finally discovered this at 27.in reviews
I have used face wash after face wash aND nothing has worked on me and then I tried this two years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter, and hormones were going crazy, and I haven't gone back.in reviews
Megan S.
Los Angeles, CA
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by Megan S.
I switched to this product about a year ago and it’s helped so much! It keeps my skin clean without drying and the mini is perfect for travel!
Virginea  J.
Cordov, TN
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by Virginea  J.
I have used CeraVe over several years now. My mom uses it, she’s actually the one that got me on it. Thanks, mom! I love how clean my face feels after (this specific product made my face feel a tad bit dry, but nothing my Moisturizer can’t fix). I highly recommend CeraVe!
Paige D.
Lansdale, PA
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by Paige D.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this because I saw an ad online that stated it was one of the least expensive and most effective products out there! This cleanser is developed by dermatologists so you know it’s good! It cleanses your skin and removes oil but is careful not to strip it! I was also drawn to this particular product because it contains niacinamide and hyaluronic acid both of which help to protect your skin barrier and give it the hydration it needs! I rotate between this product and an H2O+ product for my morning skin routine!
Tina G.
Bethlehem, PA
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by Tina G.
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by Tina G.
Purchased at: CVS
I had to use a lot of water to get this cleanser to foam. It is thick like lotion. I prefer a thinner consistency with my cleansers. My face was clean afterwards with no traces of oil and dirt. My skin was not tight or dry. I may buy again, just looking for a thinner consistency or just use very little with a lot of water. Highly recommend to those who love a thicker cleanser.
Caryn A.
Fort Wayne, IN
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by Caryn A.
I’ve used this sample all week and I have no complaints. It works really good with my Clarisonic and gets really bubbly. It’s not something that I would ever buy though. Smell is just so so. Overall just an average face wash.
Iroska  M.
Maspeth, NY
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by Iroska  M.
1. I did notice a difference in my skin as it felt much smoother and cleaner. I felt the oil and dirt being spunged out of my pores and the gel base foam cleanser gave a cooling tingly sensation altho my chin area it had a slight painful reaction but overall it was ok, I did feel some dry tightness which I was not so happy-with but otherwise not bad. I do recommend it.
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by Kimberly R.
Purchased at: Target
This is a great cleanser, especially for the price! It’s a good, trusted brand. Is this product terribly exciting? Not really. But does it do what it says it will? Absolutely! This came recommended by my dermatologist, and I often use it as my second cleanser after an oil based one. CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser 16 oz
Breanna S.
Fresno, CA
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by Breanna S.
I love this cleanser! I know a cleanser doesn’t have to foam to mean it’s working, but there is something about a nice sudsy foam cleanser that makes you feel extra clean! Cerave is my brand of choice and this cleanser is so general and non stripping. Its dare I say perfect for my combo/oily skin type!
Casey K.
Westminster, CO
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by Casey K.
This face wash is decent. I prefer exfoliating cleansers more but for a gentle cleanser this does pretty well. It doesn’t leave your skin too dry and it does feel clean after using it. I probably would not buy again as it isn’t not my style face wash but I would recommend to someone looking for a gentle face wash!
moises R.
phoenix, AZ
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by moises R.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve recently purchased this face cleanser because I’ve seen many people hyping cerave products up, I’ve been using this face wash for 3 weeks now and I’ve noticed my skin a little less oily, I’ve also noticed that my skin feels really smooth and clean after every use, the reason why I gave it four starts though was because ever since I started using it I did start breaking out again just when my face was clearing up, and I’m probably breaking out because my skin is purging and getting use to this product, but other than that it works good so far and Im sure once my skin overcomes the purging time period it will work amazing!!! But I’ll keep you guys updated!!!

534 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...