BY CERAVE

CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser gently removes dirt oil and makeup without disrupting the skins natural protective barrier. This non-comedogenic facial cleanser lathers as it lavishly restores your skins moisture content. see more...

CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
  • "LOVE this stuff! Saw it for years and finally picked it up! Doesn't strip my skin of natural oils and keeps it nice and clean. Very gentle for sensitive skin" in 76 reviews
  • "I have always used a very expensive tube from the beauty counter. I switched to this cleanser 4 months ago. I cleanse twice daily unless I am cooking or cleaning, then i cleanse once more. I don't use a full pump, it's not necessary. This CeraVe is excellent at removing makeup, leaving my skin clean but not stripped. My face is soft and hydrated and it rinses off easily. I use a buff puff and a clarisonic, it lifts away impurities and my skin is in as good a condition as with the $34 cleanser. I love the multiple benefits and ingredients, very gentle but effective. I also use the hydrating version of CeraVe . I alternate the formlas depending on if I'm getting a peel, or if I've used too much retin a. The hydrating version cleans eye makeup very thoroughly but very gently. I keep both versions always. This is a great product with cutting-edge ingredients. LOVE these cleansers, my skin looks and feels great😍" in 14 reviews
Chickie K.
It cleans pretty well for a foaming cleanser however it might be drying me out more. At the end of the day, my skin is very oily and I thought a foaming cleanser would be the right thing, but really, it might have made it worse. It’s still a good product. No scent for those who are sensitive. I’m not sure when it’ll be the right situation for me, but it’ll stick around in my cabinet.
Jacqueline O.
Corona , CA
I have used this foaming cleanser with my vanity planet face brush. I love the way it foams and how clean and soft my skin feels after this. I use it in the beginning of my skincare routine.. i sometimes switch it up with my Cetaphil daily facial cleanser
Laurah O.
Gentle and effective. This is on the same level of awesomeness as cetaphil I absolutely love this! The pump is extremely convenient and helps to not get the foam everywhere! Light in scent as well for anyone who doesn’t like stronger scented skin care!
Sam I.
newaygo
I really enjoy this face wash. It is lighter than any other face wash I have used. I really like the foaming aspect and it makes my skin feel clean, takes away the oil but doesn't make me dry.
Heather H.
Fairfax, VA
I think a lot of people compare cerave and cetaphil when they’re looking to buy non irritating face wash. In my opinion, cetaphil s face wash is better. The cerave is still good because it has no fragrance so it doesn’t irritate your skin but the cetaphil cleans your skin a little better
Julie N.
Fountain Vly, CA
One of my favorite drugstore cleanser that doesn't make me break my bank account.. It is very gentle on the skin yet it removes dirt. I first tried this product before I was 18, and I love it. I am now 24 and still switch to this product depending on how my skin changed.
Jen a.
Herndon, VA
I LOVE this cleanser! It is so gentle and refreshing to use! It has never made me break out, and has left my face soft, clean, and moisturized since I've started using it. Since it's foaming, it's easy to use in the shower and it's simple to put on and take off!
Cady S.
Ford city , PA
This is by far my favorite facial cleanser and bonus it’s a great price- I buy my at Walmart. This product doesn’t leave my face to dry or soap scummy feeling after I use & due to my sensitive skin it is one product that don’t give me serve acne after I use it .
Jocelyn G.
Sioux Falls , SD
I absolutely love this product. My dermatologist recommended it for me and I have been using the product for over 4 years. It is a very gentle cleanser but it still is able to wash off all of my makeup. It is a bit pricey but I believe that it is worth it.
Gisselle O.
Reidsville, NC
There was a time where I stopped taking care of my face and stopped cleaning it properly and when i got back on it I used this and this changed my face game! My face was starting to fix, it’s a really good cleanser, really does do it’s magic !
Stevie E.
Dundalk, MD
I have only used the moisturizer by this company, how is the wash?
Ashley B.
Would this product be good to try on sensitive acne prone skin?
Melissa G.
Dorado
is this good for combo skin?
Charmaine C.
Fayetteville, NC
Where can I find this?
Jordan V.
Harts, WV
Is this good with oily skin?