BY CERAVE

CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser gently removes dirt oil and makeup without disrupting the skins natural protective barrier. This non-comedogenic facial cleanser lathers as it lavishly restores your skins moisture content. see more...

CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
  • "LOVE this stuff! Saw it for years and finally picked it up! Doesn't strip my skin of natural oils and keeps it nice and clean. Very gentle for sensitive skin" in 76 reviews
  • "I have always used a very expensive tube from the beauty counter. I switched to this cleanser 4 months ago. I cleanse twice daily unless I am cooking or cleaning, then i cleanse once more. I don't use a full pump, it's not necessary. This CeraVe is excellent at removing makeup, leaving my skin clean but not stripped. My face is soft and hydrated and it rinses off easily. I use a buff puff and a clarisonic, it lifts away impurities and my skin is in as good a condition as with the $34 cleanser. I love the multiple benefits and ingredients, very gentle but effective. I also use the hydrating version of CeraVe . I alternate the formlas depending on if I'm getting a peel, or if I've used too much retin a. The hydrating version cleans eye makeup very thoroughly but very gently. I keep both versions always. This is a great product with cutting-edge ingredients. LOVE these cleansers, my skin looks and feels great😍" in 14 reviews
Chickie K.
It cleans pretty well for a foaming cleanser however it might be drying me out more. At the end of the day, my skin is very oily and I thought a foaming cleanser would be the right thing, but really, it might have made it worse. It’s still a good product. No scent for those who are sensitive. I’m not sure when it’ll be the right situation for me, but it’ll stick around in my cabinet.
Lexi D.
Las Vegas
This cleanser reminds me of the Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, which I already do not like. Although it smells a little better it feels just about the same, too watery and feels like it does nothing. Keep in mind I didn’t just use it once and decide this, it was used over a minimum of a week. Hopefully it works better for other skin types out there!
Rachel S.
My absolute favorite facial cleanser and one that I recommend to all my friends. The packaging is simple and sleek, which I love. I wasn't expecting a lot when I first started using this product, but I was immediately blown away, the scent is clean and simple and the results are so wonderful. I feel like a lot of times, especially for me, I can still feel the day on my face, but with CeraVe, especially the foaming cleanser I always feel clean afterwards. I also love their moisturizing face wash, can't remember the name. It's also so reasonably priced, you can't beat it.
Jacqueline O.
Corona, CA
I have used this foaming cleanser with my vanity planet face brush. I love the way it foams and how clean and soft my skin feels after this. I use it in the beginning of my skincare routine.. i sometimes switch it up with my Cetaphil daily facial cleanser
Laurah O.
Gentle and effective. This is on the same level of awesomeness as cetaphil I absolutely love this! The pump is extremely convenient and helps to not get the foam everywhere! Light in scent as well for anyone who doesn’t like stronger scented skin care!
Emily S.
Avon, IN
Although this cleanser smells great and isn't irritating at all, I personally don't care for it as I found that it doesn't get a deep clean that I like, almost as if I hadn't used the product at all and tried to just wash my face with water.  If you have naturally clearer skin then this cleanser is probably much more apt to you.  If you have cystic acne, then definitely don't spend your money on this product as it's not intense enough. CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
Olivia♕
Cerave is my favorite facial product! I have bed excema and the cerave keeps it under control while keeping my face clean and free of breakouts. I buy it from my dermatologist for a discounted price where it is on the pricey side at other stores. 10/10 would recommend!!
Sarah H.
Grand Prairie, TX
I started using this to clear up my acne but I really didn’t notice any changes after using this product for a month. It has a very light clean scent and seems to clean my face but it doesn’t do much besides that.
Katherine M.
Bel Air, MD
This cleanser is very refreshing and rejuvenating, and has a cool feel when you apply it. I gave it 4 stars because I didn’t feel like it really cleaned my face as well as some other cleansers that I’ve tried, but overall it’s a good cleanser.
Taylor P.
Kennewick , WA
This is a great product. This whole brand is awesome. The product is not harsh on my skin and it feels great after every wash. My favorite cleanser is the foaming cleanser. My skin feels so refreshed after use.
Stevie E.
Baltimore , MD
I have only used the moisturizer by this company, how is the wash?
Ashley B.
Would this product be good to try on sensitive acne prone skin?
Melissa G.
Dorado
is this good for combo skin?
Charmaine C.
Fayetteville, NC
Where can I find this?
Jordan V.
Is this good with oily skin?