BY CERAVE

CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser gently removes dirt oil and makeup without disrupting the skins natural protective barrier. This non-comedogenic facial cleanser lathers as it lavishly restores your skins moisture content. see more...

Abby Y.
Once I hit 18, my face went into a frenzy and broke out completely. Before then, I had never really worn makeup and wasn't too interested in skincare. However, having a long bout of acne, I was thrust into the general direction of beauty. This face wash was recommended to me by my dermatologist, and I would also recommend it to anyone who has acne-prone, oily, and sensitive skin! This facial cleanser diminished my acne and aided in oil control. Go pick this up at the store if you are looking for something to do just that!
Julia D.
Plainview, NY
This is the best cleanser out there for acne prone skin. A couple of years ago (when I was smack in the middle of puberty), my dermatologist recommended I buy this product. The fact that this cleanser is dermatologist recommended is reason enough to go out and buy! But, after using this cleanser daily (once is enough because it is does strip your face of oil), I saw my face visibly clear up. Great product for a great price...I would 10/10 recommend!
Shelby D.
Englewood, CO
My skin is semi sensitive so I always look for cleaners that foam because they aren't as harsh on my skin. I love the CeraVe moisturizer so I tried the cleaner and I love it and my face feels cleaned of impurities and doesn't leave skin dry. I have a little acne so sometimes I have to incorporate an acne cleanser because this one doesn't necessarily tackle my breakouts.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I received a sample of this cleanser in the May Target Beauty Box, and I was really impressed. I hadn't heard of this brand before, but am always up to try new facial cleansers. My face felt SUPER clean after using this. I don't think I've ever had my face feel that clean except for when I'm fresh out of the shower. I'd definitely consider buying this again!
Ashleigh W.
I love this face wash! I've got combination skin and have skin redness most days, so I was searching for a face wash that would leave me feeling clean but that wasn't so harsh that it would irritate my skin more. This is perfect for me! Get's rid of the days makeup and leaves my face feeling clean and not stripped. Definitely recommend!
Jennifer T.
This was a sample I got in one of the many subscription boxes I have gotten recently. Overall, I thought it was a nice cleanser. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. The only real downside is that it is called a "foaming" cleanser and it didn't seem to foam or later particularly.
Brandy L.
Flushing , NY
This facial cleanser has changed my life. I've had these white spots under my skin for years that I couldn't get rid of and after just one week of using this product, the spots are gone and my skin is clear. It doesn't dry my face out at all. I would recommend this to everyone.
Joanna S.
I love using this cleanser whenever I double cleanse at night. It's foamy enough to remove oil residue and the last remnants of my makeup. It also doesn't dry out my skin or make it feel tight, plus, it doesn't break me out. I'm definitely going to repurchase.
Brielle r.
Pittsfield, MA
This has just recently been my saving grace. I am 24 and my jaw line has had the worst cystic acne I have ever experienced. This has helped clear it up tremendously. Now I am just working on clearing up the scarring. Amazing stuff right here!!!!
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I've been using this product for so many years it works great! It doesn't have an irritating smell or make my skin break out. It's perfect to wash my face with my clarisonic brush each night. Great for sensitive skin, I won't use anything else.
Stevie E.
Baltimore, MD
I have only used the moisturizer by this company, how is the wash?
Ashley B.
Would this product be good to try on sensitive acne prone skin?
Melissa G.
Dorado
is this good for combo skin?
Charmaine C.
Fayetteville, NC
Where can I find this?
Jordan V.
Is this good with oily skin?