BY CERAVE #1 in Facial Cleansers

Moisturize, Repair and Restore Skin in One Easy Step. CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser can be your daily cleanser. This formula removes surface impurities, makeup, excess oil and dead skin cells without stripping vital lipids. It also moistures your skin deeply to restore and maintain skin's protective barrier through its vital ingredients, in one single step. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• Is this comparable to cetaphil facial cleanser? I have dry sensit...2 Answers
  • CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser 16 oz Has anyone seen a difference...1 Answers
  • Is this at Walmart?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
Coming from someone who used Pro Active for many years, CeraVe absolutely changed my skin in the most positive way! I was struggle with acne and scarring for many months while on Pro Active. I remember going to a dermatologist and how they recommended moving to something less harsh such as CeraVe foaming cleanser. Makes sense, considering how Pro Active literally bleached your hair and hand towels!!!

I had about a 6 month transition from Pro Active to CeraVe, because Pro Active literally ruined my face! It was so harsh in my skin and caused terrible acne and scarring.

I am now completely acne free with little to NO scarring. The foaming cleanser is especially nice because it is not harsh on your skin. You simply use a single pump of the cleanser and lather it on your skin. It's also a great way to remove makeup! It almost works better than makeup remover!

I have no more redness, no scars, no major breakouts, and no dryness. I have very oily skin and this product helped bring my skin back to a BALANCE.
Alana S.
This is the only facial cleanser I’ve been using since high school. It is gentle yet very effective. I buy it at the drugstore or target. The bottle is large and usually lasts me six months when I use it twice a day. I use this with my foreo mini 2 and it works like a dream. It helps balance my oily combination skin but doesn’t strip my skin of all moisture. It has no scent which I like because it makes it gentle enough for sensitive skin. It feels great and will leave your skin feeling fresh. I wouldn’t recommend this for dry skin though, cerave has a hydrating cleanser for those skin types. This is wonderful for oily combo or normal skin types.
Rebecca V.
Astoria, NY
Why I love it: It's a gentle cleanser that doesn't leave my face with that tight, uncomfortable feeling. It's packed with hydrating ingredients and my miracle-ingredient: niacinimide! What doesn't Niacinimide do? It helps protect your lipid barrier so that your skin retains moisture, it improves redness and hyperpigmentation, and it minimizes lines and wrinkles.

Ingredient benefits: Ceramides to "repair the skin barrier," hyaluronic acid and emollients to add and lock moisture into your skin, and niacinimide (which I've already fan-girled over above!).
Shania J.
Katy, TX
This is absolutely the best facial cleanser that I've ever used and will never stop using this product. This cleanser comes in a smaller bottle available for purchase but it's best to go for the one that comes in 16oz because you don't have to replace it as often :) This feels refreshing but I wouldn't really call it a FOAMING face wash unless you're one of the people that double-cleanse because I did a little experiment. After rinsing this cleanser off of my face, I reapplied it and it indeed started foaming up a LOT!
allie B.
State College, PA
This is my sort of default face wash. I have multiple bottles: one at the bathroom sink, one in my shower, one at my boyfriend’s house... it’s a good cleanser for my oily skin without being too drying/tightening. I like that it has ceramides, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid to help keep my skin’s moisture barrier in check. The bottle lasts forever so it’s a great deal for the price! I do try other cleansers often but this is my favorite affordable, long-term cleanser for sure.
Alexandra W.
I’ve been using this facial cleanser for over a year now, and still have plenty of product left. Despite it being higher priced for a drugstore cleanser, you end up getting a lot of use out of the product because you don’t actually need that much (plus it comes in a large sized container with a pump anyway). Even though it was expensive, it ended up actually being really cost effective because I am still using it today, whereas other cleansers I’ve used cost less up front but you go through the product much faster and end up having to purchase more. This cleanser is truly really gentle and would be good for sensitive skin, plus there’s no fragrance. It is also non-drying, and my face never feels “tight” after using it. I use this in conjunction with other cleansers for my acne-prone oily skin- I switch off days when I use each of them, and since doing this, my face feels much more moisturizerized, and I saw an improvement in my acne overall (probably because I was over-drying my skin out before). I highly recommend this cleanser to anyone with all skin types because it really is that gentle, yet it still effectively cleans your face.
Lidia L.
Scott City , KS
I have combination skin. In the summer, this cleanser works so well for my skin! It helps keep the oil at bay and doesn’t dry out my skin. Now, in the cold, I am a bit more dry but it still doesn’t dry out my skin but for this season it isn’t really helping out dry skin. All in all, it’s still a great cleanser and I would recommend for those who have oily skin.
Monica H.
Love this stuff! I use it with a microfiber face brush and when I do, my skin feels squeaky clean! There are no scents, no irritants, and contains hyaluronic acid which is the biggest drink of water for your skin! I've been using this for 6 months and I can already tell a difference in my skin. I have less acne and my skin seems more plump, if that's even possible! This Is my go to face cleanser at night. Even when I travel, it goes with me.
Emily J.
Saint Louis, MO
CeraVe has helped almost completely eliminate the acne I’ve struggled with for over 15 years. When I was finally able to make it to a good dermatologist, she told me that all of the harsh facial cleansers I had been using were over drying my face and making the problem worse. CeraVe is gentle enough not to leave my skin feeling dry or tight. Can’t recommend it enough!
Jessica S.
Enola
Cerave has been the only facial cleanser to help clean my skin without any harsh reaction. I use it in the morning after washing my hair to wash off any shampoo residue and it has worked wonders to keep my skin clear of blemishes. This is truly the product for people who have tried everything and need something that has no frills and just WORKS!
Alyssa H.
Is this at Walmart?
Ayesha H.
Kitchener, IN
Is this comparable to cetaphil facial cleanser? I have dry sensitive skin.. should i give this a try?
G'Dione B.
Jackson
Where Can i find this?
Erlinn E.
lic
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser 16 oz Has anyone seen a difference in their face from using this product ?
Hanane k.
is it for combination dry skin ?