BY CERAVE

Developed With Dermatologists For Normal To Dry Skin Non-Comedogenic, Non-Drying, Non-Irritating With Ceramides, Niacinamide, And Hyaluronic Acid The Goal Of Effective Cleansing Is To Loosen And Remove Dirt, Germs, Excess Oils, Dead Skin Cells And Makeup Without Irritating The Skin Or Depleting Needed Moisture.&Nbsp; Cerave&Reg; Foaming Facial Cleanser Is Non-Irritating, Non-Comedogenic (Does Not Cause Pimples Or Acne By Clogging The Pores) And Fragrance-Free. Cerave&Reg; Foaming Facial Cleanser Cleans, Balances And Replenishes The Skin In One Easy Step.&Nbsp; While Removing Dirt And Oil With A Gentle Foaming Lather, Cerave&Reg; Foaming Facial Cleanser Replenishes Your Skin With Ceramides And Hyaluronic Acid, The Natural Ingredients Of A Healthy Skin Barrier, Never Leaving It Feeling Tight Or Dry. Eliminate Oil &Amp; Shine Cerave&Reg; Foaming Facial Cleanser Gently Cleanses Shiny, Oily Areas On The Forehead, Chin And Nose While Maintaining A Healthy Moisture Balance.&Nbsp; It Will Not Strip Away Vital Lipids. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Recommended by her dermatologist, CeraVe Foaming wash has been the only cleanser that has worked for my daughter's redness and sensitive skin. It takes a while to work, but her complexion is now free of redness. It is pricey but your dermatologist may have coupons to offer you. " in 31 reviews
  • "I have oily and acne prone skin and have tried several dozen different products since I was 13 and finally discovered this at 27. I use this with my Clarisonic Aria and it's completely cleared my face up and now I can make it through a workday without being a greasy oil slick. I tried the moisturizing wash, but it was too heavy for me, so I definitely suggest this for the oily skin types." in 10 reviews
  • "My teenage daughter started using it with her mild acne and we were surprised at how well it cleared up with it not being a acne specific cleanser." in 2 reviews
  • "I have used face wash after face wash aND nothing has worked on me and then I tried this two years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter, and hormones were going crazy, and I haven't gone back." in 2 reviews
  • "I have oily and acne prone skin and have tried several dozen different products since I was 13 and finally discovered this at 27." in 2 reviews
Nimmi N.
Shrewsbury, MA
Most of our experts mentioned this face wash by name, and that’s no surprise: Formulated with humectants like ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and glycerin, this drugstore staple takes dirt off and keeps moisture in. The cream has a very faint, innocuous smell to it — not too flowery or too medicinal — and it’s thin and glides on. The first word that came to mind once we toweled off was fresh. Our skin felt elastic, smooth, and undeniably clean.

CeraVe took off all the makeup in our hand test except for the mascara, which would have disqualified it except that small patch of skin felt so amazing we couldn’t stop ourselves from going all in. The downside: Anyone freaked by parabens will find two on this ingredients label.
Sunny c.
Review for: CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser more...
I love the foaming cleanser, it’s so much fun to use, I first found out about cera ve through my dermatologist whom gave me some free samples, I love free samples but like who doesn’t and ever since then I’ve love this product, it’s great for acne prone skin and it contains no harsh chemicals that will irritate your acne.
Amber A.
Review for: Facial Cleanser more...
I love cerave. For the drugstore their prices are on the higher side but they truly have effective products. The foaming facial cleanser has bubbles that gently lift away dirt and makeup without drying out my skin.
Angie E.
Brooklyn, MD
I don't like the way it smells or makes my skin feel but it's probably just me. Heard really good stuff about this and I wanted it to work for me but sadly it didn't. It does last a while, you get a lot for what you pay for. I wouldn't personally buy again.
Kat L.
Lexington , KY
Review for: Facial Cleanser more...
I love this cleanser, I used it a few time she. I was traveling. It was a great go to, I'm going to use this product next. The packaging isn't special but I like it. I have oily skin and my skin felt clean after but not squeaky which is great. I would recommend this product, you also get a good amount of product with each bottle. A little goes a long way.
Miranda V.
Review for: CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser, CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser, 2 Count, Facial Cleanser more...
I can’t brag enough about cerave and their entire skincare and body care line. I have super sensitive skin and their products are fragrance free and never break me out. Highly recommend all of their products
Su S.
If you have sensitive skin, eczema or any other skin condition CeraVe is the brand for you. A dermatologist recommended this to my siblings and I tried it once and i have been hooked. this is actually a gentle cleanser, like you can feel it work without harshly drying out your face.
Kayla W.
This product is a nice cleanser. Just have to be careful when using it if you have dry spots, as it tends to dry and darken those spots on your skin. Even after you moisturize. If it didn’t do that, I would love it. I have combination/sensitive skin.
Alexa V.
Sioux Falls
Review for: CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser more...
This works wonders. I used to have really dry skin around my nose are and that cleared it all up. I like the fact that it foams up, it just makes it feel like it’s working. It might be better for all skin types if they made it a bit more gentle.
Kiera M.
Anderson, CA
Probably one of the better facial foam cleansers I have used. I generally don't like the foaming thing, but this was pretty nice. Pricey for sure, but worth it. I have super sensitive skin and this product didn't make my skin breakout or dry up.
Tiahra A.
Middletown, PA
Does this product lather well?
Kate N.
For those with combo skin, does this feel drying afterwards? I tried the hydrating cleanser and it felt drying to me.
Rachel E.
Is this the best simple cleanser for Cera Ve? Is it not harmful on sensitive skin?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
I have dry/normal combination sensitive skin. I've been using the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser and I absolutely adore it, but it's not really enough when it gets really hot. My skin gets a little oiler in the summer months, not too oily, just a little to much for the Hydrating Cleanser. I've been thinking about trying this one. Do you think it would work for me? Would it dry my skin out too much?
Julia P.
Dulac, LA
Is this product good for sensitive skin?