BY CERAVE

A foaming facial cleanser is ideal for removing excess oil, dirt and makeup but it’s important to choose a formula that won’t disrupt the skin’s natural protective barrier. It’s also beneficial to choose a gentle cleanser with ingredients that help maintain moisture balance. CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser features ceramideshyaluronic acid and niacinamideto help reinforce the skin’s barrier, attract hydration and soothe the skin.

CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser was developed with dermatologists to deeply cleanse, remove excess oil and refresh the skin without over-stripping it or leaving it feeling tight and dry. Featuring three types of essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide, this gel-based foaming cleanser is an effective yet non-irritating way to start off any skincare regimen for normal to oily skin.

• Suitable for normal to oily skin
  • Refreshing foaming action
  • Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
  • Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
  • Niacinamide: Helps the skin barrier and calms the skin
  • Non-comedogenic, non-irritating and fragrance-free
  • Developed with dermatologists

Ingredients: Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydrosultaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Niacinamide, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Propylene Glycol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum

Usage:

• Wet skin with lukewarm water
  • Massage cleanser into skin in a gentle, circular motion
  • Rinse

• CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Has anyone seen a differen...2 Answers
  • Would this product be good to try on sensitive acne prone...3 Answers
  • Does this help prevent breakouts?2 Answers
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
  • "Recommended by her dermatologist, CeraVe Foaming wash has been the only cleanser that has worked for my daughter's redness and sensitive skin. It takes a while to work, but her complexion is now free of redness. It is pricey but your dermatologist may have coupons to offer you. " in 31 reviews
  • "I have oily and acne prone skin and have tried several dozen different products since I was 13 and finally discovered this at 27. I use this with my Clarisonic Aria and it's completely cleared my face up and now I can make it through a workday without being a greasy oil slick. I tried the moisturizing wash, but it was too heavy for me, so I definitely suggest this for the oily skin types." in 10 reviews
  • "My teenage daughter started using it with her mild acne and we were surprised at how well it cleared up with it not being a acne specific cleanser." in 2 reviews
  • "I have used face wash after face wash aND nothing has worked on me and then I tried this two years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter, and hormones were going crazy, and I haven't gone back." in 2 reviews
  • "I have oily and acne prone skin and have tried several dozen different products since I was 13 and finally discovered this at 27." in 2 reviews
Nimmi N.
Frederick, MD
Most of our experts mentioned this face wash by name, and that’s no surprise: Formulated with humectants like ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and glycerin, this drugstore staple takes dirt off and keeps moisture in. The cream has a very faint, innocuous smell to it — not too flowery or too medicinal — and it’s thin and glides on. The first word that came to mind once we toweled off was fresh. Our skin felt elastic, smooth, and undeniably clean.

CeraVe took off all the makeup in our hand test except for the mascara, which would have disqualified it except that small patch of skin felt so amazing we couldn’t stop ourselves from going all in. The downside: Anyone freaked by parabens will find two on this ingredients label.
Ryan F.
eastern kentucky university
I’ve used this facial cleanser for a few weeks now and it is good for taking make up off, however I’ve realized it’s really drying my skin out. I have had to purchase a moisturizer in order to keep it under control. I would recommend this for someone with oily skin, but not for someone with dry skin.
Kayla W.
This product is a nice cleanser. Just have to be careful when using it if you have dry spots, as it tends to dry and darken those spots on your skin. Even after you moisturize. If it didn’t do that, I would love it. I have combination/sensitive skin.
Alexa V.
Sioux Falls
This works wonders. I used to have really dry skin around my nose are and that cleared it all up. I like the fact that it foams up, it just makes it feel like it’s working. It might be better for all skin types if they made it a bit more gentle.
Amber A.
I love cerave. For the drugstore their prices are on the higher side but they truly have effective products. The foaming facial cleanser has bubbles that gently lift away dirt and makeup without drying out my skin.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,181 reviews
Maya B.
pottstown
Purchased at: ULTA
I saw results in a few days. My face used to be really oily and congested. This really help clean out my pours and moisturizes at the same time. Just massage a few pumps of it with water and it will work perfectly.
brooke w.
Loveland
i have really oily and sensitive skin, i break out really easily too. this can been a great cleaner for my face. however, i only use it at night because if i wash my face twice a day with it, it’ll dry my face out too much.
Dana H.
Dallas
Purchased at: Target
I use this product and the lotion. I find they help tame my oily skin without over drying, making my skin red or itchy. I am sometimes lazy with my skin care routine so I usually use this 3 times a week.
Ashley M.
Cleasnes without over drying the skin. I've used this product for over a year after my prescription face wash ran out and my insurance refused to pay for it any longer because I was over the age limit for acne medication 😒 and it has kept my adult acne at bay! It's gentle enough to use twice a day without overdrying the skin followed by the moisturizer. I would definitely recommend this product!
Audrey C.
St, NH
Where do you buy it?
Alyssa H.
Is this at Walmart?
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I’ve been noticing more and more Whitehead’s/blackheads 😖😣 on my chin and middle of my cheeks. Will this help reduce that?
ANDREA C.
Altamonte Springs
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser or CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser. I have sensitive oily-combo skin.
Stephanie B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I have oily skin and I get very oily throughout the day, will this help reduce some oil? Any recommendations for moisturizers?

Target