BY CERAVE #7 in Facial Moisturizers

CeraVe hydrating cleanser is a vital part of a daily skin care routine. It gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup without disrupting the skin's natural protective barrier. It patented MVE formulation helps essential ingredients penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish. see more...

• Whih is better- the foaming or the hydrating cleanser? Im using the...2 Answers
  • Which one would be better cerave brand cleanser or cetaphil brand ...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin and combination skin, which cera ve cleanser...6 Answers
paullette h.
paullette h.
If you need a cleanser for aging combination skin this is the cleanser for you. because of the hyaluronic acid level in this cleanser, it doesn't strip the skin of moisture but removes dirt and oil efficiently. I use this every morning with a konjac sponge and my skin is smoothr, brighter and more even textured. I have repurchased this cleanser many times and prefer it over my more expensive Fresh and Clarins foaming cleansers. Be aware this is a cleansing lotion so don't expect a lot of foaming action. This affordable cleanser is a hidden gem at the drugstore that won't break the bank and delivers results you would expect from a luxury brand. Give it a try...you won't be sorry!
Trina K.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
After I received a Microneedling with PRP facial it left my skin so dehydrated and dry. For the first week I need to use a hydrating cleanser. This worked wonders on my skin. My skin is normally oily/combo but if you don't drink a lot water after your facial, your skin gets very parched. This brought my skin back to life. I will still use for days that my skin is feeling dry but I highly recommend, especially after a invasive facial.
Nathalie V.
Nathalie V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have heard so many wonderful reviews about this product so I decided to try it! Unfortunately I had a horrible reaction to this product. The left side of my face broke out in a rash and bumps. I never experienced an allergic reaction so there must be an ingredient my ski just doesn't like! I was really hoping that I could love this product but unfortunately it just didn't work for me.
Deimarys C.
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA
I have really oily skin. I hate it. I was on the hunt for a product that could clean my skin and soft, get rid of the oiliness and kinda make it last! This product really got my attention and now has me!!! I use it twice a day and i love it. It doesn't dry my skin. It does it jobs and somehow the clean sensation last. Really recommend this product.
Gina S.
Gina S.
I've gone through 3 bottles of this stuff! Since I use acne medication I have to use simple gentle cleansers, and this one is perfect its gentle, gets all my makeup off including my waterproof makeup, and doesn't strip/dry out my skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean (not tight), and smooth. Not to mention it last me abt 3 months using it 2x a day.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Steubenville, OH
I had extremely bad break outs and oily skin. went to the dermatologist and she gave me this to try and now I have been using it for almost the entire year and my skin is slowly but surely getting healthier and less oily. Its not harsh at all on your skin and if you wait for it you can get deals on it at rite aid as a buy 1 get 1 half off.
Ross H.
Ross H.
Review for: CeraVe Foaming Facial and Hydrating Cleanser, 24 Fluid Ounce
this is the best face wash evverrrrr! i work in a dermatology office and i was introduced to this beauty, i have oily skin and this minimizes it without leaving me too dry. i'm extremely content with this wash. i'll admit sometimes the price can be too much depending where you buy it. i bought mine at Ulta i think for $13, worth it though
Jeniveve H.
Jeniveve H.
Gainesville, FL
This is one of the only products that I have continually used to clean my face. CeraVe is really gentle, which is important for my sensitive skin. It doesn't have a strong scent so I know for sure that this product won't give me a break out. I do have to make sure to moisturize afterwards since this product leaves my skin a little dry.
Keisha J.
Keisha J.
Review for: CeraVe Foaming Facial and Hydrating Cleanser, 24 Fluid Ounce
I absolutely love this face wash. My dermatologist recommended it a little over a year ago. I have oily and acne prone skin and My skin has improved drastically. It costs around $10-$12 but it's worth it every penny. I honestly never even heard of this product before my dermatologist recommended it but I'm glad she did! LOVE it!
Meg F.
Meg F.
Georgetown, ME
I damaged my skin barrier last winter due to wind exposure, and this paired with their moisturizer helped to completely repair my skin! It throughly removes oil, dirt, etc. with out stripping the skin. My skin felt clean and healthy using this. This is the perfect face wash for me. Not too stripping, not too soft.
Suhani M.
Suhani M.
I have acne prone skin and combination skin, which cera ve cleanser would be a better buy?
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Whih is better- the foaming or the hydrating cleanser? Im using the foaming cleanser right now
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Which one would be better cerave brand cleanser or cetaphil brand cleanser ?