BY CERAVE

CeraVe hydrating cleanser is a vital part of a daily skin care routine. It gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup without disrupting the skin's natural protective barrier. It patented MVE formulation helps essential ingredients penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish. see more...

• I've been hesitating on this cleanser for a while now. Give it to...3 Answers
  • CeraVe Foaming Facial and Hydrating Cleanser is such an amazing p...1 Answers
  • Whih is better- the foaming or the hydrating cleanser? Im using t...3 Answers
CeraVe Foaming Facial and Hydrating Cleanser
  • "This is one of the only products that I have continually used to clean my face. CeraVe is really gentle, which is important for my sensitive skin. It doesn't have a strong scent so I know for sure that this product won't give me a break out. I do have to make sure to moisturize afterwards since this product leaves my skin a little dry. " in 162 reviews
  • "After I received a Microneedling with PRP facial it left my skin so dehydrated and dry. For the first week I need to use a hydrating cleanser. This worked wonders on my skin. My skin is normally oily/combo but if you don't drink a lot water after your facial, your skin gets very parched. This brought my skin back to life. I will still use for days that my skin is feeling dry but I highly recommend, especially after a invasive facial." in 133 reviews
  • "After I received a Microneedling with PRP facial it left my skin so dehydrated and dry. For the first week I need to use a hydrating cleanser. This worked wonders on my skin. My skin is normally oily/combo but if you don't drink a lot water after your facial, your skin gets very parched. This brought my skin back to life. I will still use for days that my skin is feeling dry but I highly recommend, especially after a invasive facial." in 57 reviews
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This product really cleanses my skin well without stripping it of its natural moisture. I use this with my Clarisonic system. I have noticed a significant number of less breakouts after switching to this cleanser and my makeup comes off completely with it. I also don't have the dry, tight feeling that many other cleansers produce after using them. It feels great on the skin, and I love that it is a drugstore product for a reasonable price.
Kaylynn D.
This stuff is amazing! I’ve been using this for a couple months now. I have oily skin, and the previous cleanser I was using didn’t help with acne breakouts very well. This cleanser has helped clear up my acne and it did it quickly. It hasn’t completely taken care of my acne, I still get a spot here and there but it has dramatically improved the appearance of my skin. I use it once in the morning and once at night. I only use one pump on a e.l.f Cleansing Duo Face Brush from Elf. I highly reccomend this to someone with oily skin.
Adya A.
East Greenbush
Love this product!! I am using this from one year I may have used some other products in between but always came back to this. I brought this in amazon.com. I guess the bottle I am using is the 6th or 7th. Both my husband and I will use it, We both loved it. I will repurchase it forever I guess, I already bought 5 packs at a time in some offer at amazon.com. Mild, No fragrance makes skin very smooth.

PROS:
1. mild fragrance, So no irritation.
2. Very much hydrating.
3. Affordable.
4. Makes skin smooth.

CONS:
1. No foam at all. But I do not prefer foaming face washes; So its good for me.
2. I think it suits my dry skin; People with oil skin will not like it.
Susan D.
Bear, DE
I’ve been using Cerave for my face wash since last year, and I’m never looking back! I usually get it at Target or Walgreens and it’s never more than 11.99. I like this cleanser because it’s fine by itself but also isn’t too harsh to use with my Clarisonic. If you’re looking for something simple for everyday use I definitely recommend this.
coupon f.
orange
Ok, this is the best cleanser I ever used. It's my all time favorite winter cleanser. It never dries my skin out and always adds moisture. It's non-comedogenic and never broke me out. I have sensitive acne prone skin and it works perfectly. I love how there's no fragrance and will never irritate my skin like so many other brands will
Samantha M.
Cerave is my cleanser for LIFE. It's the #1 reason my skin started to improve when I began using it regularly this year. I use it twice a day RELIGIOUSLY.  I cleanse for 60 seconds and my skin always feels refreshed. Never tight or angry. It's soothing, feels like a warm hug for your skin, and it's pretty inexpensive because one pump and you're good to go so the big tub lasts a really long time. If you have sensitive skin you absolutely need this cleanser. I'd say it works for all skin too! Combination, dry, oily.. name it and this cleanser is great for you!
Skylar T.
Durham, NC
Pros- bottle lasts a long time, not irritating to skin, takes away makeup gently, keeps skin smooth without drying it out, can use with Clarisonic, product washes away fully with water.
Cons- Bottle is a bit expensive for Target ($13 or so), bottle is a bit awkward.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
This product made me break out. It claimed to help with oily and acne prone skin but just made my skin way worse. It took a month for my skin to recover from a few days of using this product. I ended up returning it. The bottle is large and the price is good but it did not work for my face.
MaryKate P.
Hickory
Love this product! It cleanses skin gently without stripping the skin of its natural necessary oils. It removes makeup and does everything you'd want out of a cleanser without all of the useless additives. Dermatologically developed, allergy tested, and fragrance free. Also infused with ceramides and hyaluronic acid - these help strengthen the skin's natural moisture barrier to retain any products you use after you cleanse. You can't go wrong with something like CeraVe, sensitive skin or not! CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
Lekaela M.
I've been using this cleanser for the past 2 months now, and I can honestly say I'm seeing a change in my skin. A lot of my acne, acne scars, blemishes, etc. that Ive had a hard time getting rid of, has started to clear from my face. I'd highly recommend.
Suhani M.
I have acne prone skin and combination skin, which cera ve cleanser would be a better buy?
Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been hesitating on this cleanser for a while now. Give it to me straight, Influenster community. Does this live up to the hype? I have sensitive/dry skin, and am desperate for some relief!
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Whih is better- the foaming or the hydrating cleanser? Im using the foaming cleanser right now
Stephanie V.
Mokena, IL
CeraVe Foaming Facial and Hydrating Cleanser is such an amazing product my derm recommended this product to me 2 years ago an I use it everday 2 times a day. It has worked wonders on my skin that I didn't even know was possible( I have oily/acne prone skin). 10/10 recommend for anyone and everyone.
Nancy C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Which one would be better cerave brand cleanser or cetaphil brand cleanser ?