BY CERAVE #21 in Facial Moisturizers

CeraVe hydrating cleanser is a vital part of a daily skin care routine. It gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup without disrupting the skin's natural protective barrier. It patented MVE formulation helps essential ingredients penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish. see more...

• I've been hesitating on this cleanser for a while now. Give it to...3 Answers
  • CeraVe Foaming Facial and Hydrating Cleanser is such an amazing p...1 Answers
  • Whih is better- the foaming or the hydrating cleanser? Im using t...3 Answers
Kaylynn D.
This stuff is amazing! I’ve been using this for a couple months now. I have oily skin, and the previous cleanser I was using didn’t help with acne breakouts very well. This cleanser has helped clear up my acne and it did it quickly. It hasn’t completely taken care of my acne, I still get a spot here and there but it has dramatically improved the appearance of my skin. I use it once in the morning and once at night. I only use one pump on a Cleansing Duo Face Brush from Elf. I highly reccomend this to someone with oily skin.
Adya A.
East Greenbush
Love this product!! I am using this from one year I may have used some other products in between but always came back to this. I brought this in amazon.com. I guess the bottle I am using is the 6th or 7th. Both my husband and I will use it, We both loved it. I will repurchase it forever I guess, I already bought 5 packs at a time in some offer at amazon.com. Mild, No fragrance makes skin very smooth.

PROS:
1. mild fragrance, So no irritation.
2. Very much hydrating.
3. Affordable.
4. Makes skin smooth.

CONS:
1. No foam at all. But I do not prefer foaming face washes; So its good for me.
2. I think it suits my dry skin; People with oil skin will not like it.
Angelique S.
Santa Fe, NM
I currently am working using CeraVe as my daily skin care routine and I am loving it. I was referred to it by someone on Influenster. Since my skin is sensitive to certain cleansers, this product is gentle on the skin, non drying, and non irritating. It's also fragrance free to avoid fragrance irritation. These are the most important things I look for when choosing a cleanser and moisturizer. It's got MVE Delivery Technology which is a controlled release for all day hydration. My skin feels hydrated all day. Its got hyaluronic acid which retain skin's natural moisture. It doesn't clog my pores. I have not had any breakouts while using this product. I use the cleanser along with the moisturizer and my skin has gotten so much better than what it was. Although, it's a little expensive it's so worth it.
borie l.
Federal Way, WA
CeraVe's Hydrating Cleanser is one of my favorites and I use this twice daily. In the mornings, I use this on its own and in the evenings, I use this after using a makeup removing cleanser. It has a super interesting texture which I'm not sure I love but it feels a bit like a watery lotion? I've noticed that it leaves a slight greasy texture on my lips but usually a wipe of a towel will do the trick. I really like this product for how well it cleans my face. When I use toner after, I never really see any remaining residue because this cleanser has done such a good job of cleansing my face. I also love that it has hyaluronic acid which helps to combat my dryness and keeps my skin feeling hydrated and helps to alleviate redness and scarring.
haley g.
This is an okay lotion it's not my absolute favorite but it does a good job and I like how they give you a lot of the product so that you can like really use it a lot I really enjoyed that I use it on my arms mostly because I have a lot of acne on my arm since I have a lot of excema so it does really work well with that as well so I recommend buying this
Susan D.
Bear, DE
I’ve been using Cerave for my face wash since last year, and I’m never looking back! I usually get it at Target or Walgreens and it’s never more than 11.99. I like this cleanser because it’s fine by itself but also isn’t too harsh to use with my Clarisonic. If you’re looking for something simple for everyday use I definitely recommend this.
Samantha M.
Cerave is my cleanser for LIFE. It's the #1 reason my skin started to improve when I began using it regularly this year. I use it twice a day RELIGIOUSLY.  I cleanse for 60 seconds and my skin always feels refreshed. Never tight or angry. It's soothing, feels like a warm hug for your skin, and it's pretty inexpensive because one pump and you're good to go so the big tub lasts a really long time. If you have sensitive skin you absolutely need this cleanser. I'd say it works for all skin too! Combination, dry, oily.. name it and this cleanser is great for you!
Skylar T.
Durham, NC
Pros- bottle lasts a long time, not irritating to skin, takes away makeup gently, keeps skin smooth without drying it out, can use with Clarisonic, product washes away fully with water.
Cons- Bottle is a bit expensive for Target ($13 or so), bottle is a bit awkward.
This is one of the best face washes since it feels like a lotion going on your skin. It is very hydrating and does not dry out your skin like other cleansers do. However, it gets four stars since the lotion-y quality of the wash makes it hard to work into a lather on your face.
Tytianna' W.
Makes my face feel so clean. The foaming wash is the one I use for oily skin, I feel like it actually gets my face less oily for actually quite some time. Product is pricey but I think its worth it if you have oily skin. CeraVe Foaming Facial and Hydrating Cleanser
Suhani M.
I have acne prone skin and combination skin, which cera ve cleanser would be a better buy?
Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been hesitating on this cleanser for a while now. Give it to me straight, Influenster community. Does this live up to the hype? I have sensitive/dry skin, and am desperate for some relief!
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Whih is better- the foaming or the hydrating cleanser? Im using the foaming cleanser right now
Stephanie V.
Mokena, IL
CeraVe Foaming Facial and Hydrating Cleanser is such an amazing product my derm recommended this product to me 2 years ago an I use it everday 2 times a day. It has worked wonders on my skin that I didn't even know was possible( I have oily/acne prone skin). 10/10 recommend for anyone and everyone.
Nancy C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Which one would be better cerave brand cleanser or cetaphil brand cleanser ?