BY CERAVE #2 in Night Cream

CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion is an ideal moisturizer for night-time use developed specifically for the face. It helps restore and maintain the skins natural protective barrier with ingredients not commonly found in other facial moisturizers. see more...

• I learned about this on Influenster and really want to tr...3 Answers
  • Is this ok for sensitive skin that is prone to acne??2 Answers
  • Does this facial lotion leave your face feeling greasy or...3 Answers
CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Night Lotion
  • "Perfect for summer or winter. it is not too greasy .very light and fast absorbing.no annoying scent .It is best for Norma ot slightly dry skin .if you have very dry skin this one probably won't deliver good moisturizing effect" in 89 reviews
  • "I think this is the best for people with sensitive skin. It is very good for your skin, definitely one of the better brands. It is pricer for drugstore, but still affordable. It's very light and non greasy." in 70 reviews
  • "Love this PM moisturizer! Use it every night as a part of my routine. I even use it during the day if I'm using another product with spf. It is light weight but leaves your skin feeling moisturized without leaving it feeling greasy. Absorbs nicely and has some great things in it for your skin. This is recommended for normal to dry skin but I have combination skin and this works great for me. Love that it has a pump as I hate jar packaging because they are unsanitary. The formula contains skin-identical ingredients (very good) and a good amount of niacinamide (very good) and it's fragrance free which I love as well. I do wish that it had some antioxidants but I just add those with a serum. Great night time moisturizer!! " in 56 reviews
Elizabeth R.
Hialeah, FL
This is by far the best facial lotion I have ever used. If they ever discontinue it, I will go insane. It moisturizes, clears up acne scars, makes your face smooth, non greasy. It is the only thing that took my skin from being greasy, acne prone, and uneven to smooth, with small pores, and a radiant glow!!! Two tips for use: 1. Use very little. If you glob this stuff on, I've found whiteheads start to pop up and your skin looks lumpy from the excessive moisture. I use a little dab on my T-zone and cheeks and I'm good to go. 2. You have to exfoliate more often. I find my skin starts to feel "crusty" if I don't give my face a gentle scrub with a washcloth once a week. It must be the high cell turnover rate that this stuff causes. So be sure to exfoliate to keep your skin looking smooth and fresh. All in all I love this stuff!
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I love the CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Night Lotion!  I heard so many great things about this brand, that after a bout of retinol irritation, which left my skin red, and raw, I ran out to buy this lotion.  As soon as I put it on.. I felt relief!  My skin ended up healing very quickly, without any hyper-pigmentation.  There are so many great ingredients in this lotion and work to heal and protect the skin, including lots of ceramides,  hyaluronic acid and even Niacinamide.  I now use this lotion every night, after my retinol soaks in, maybe 20 minutes after,  and my skin hasn't become irritated from the retinol since!  It leaves a very slight silky feeling on the skin and soaks in nicely.  It will work great under makeup, if needed, too!  I highly recommend!
Savannah T.
Westerville, OH
I’ve been using the CeraVe day and night facial moisturizer for about 5 years now. This product is amazing. Not only does it give me a great feeling it also keeps my acne down. The packaging is wonderful and the product goes a very long way so you do not need a lot. The only issue I have is that the morning moisturizer has sunscreen in it and sometimes it gets in my eyes and burns. But besides that, this is my most favorite product and I use it every single day. Not too expensive and it does an amazing job!
Kassy I.
Las Vegas
I LOVE this stuff!! I used to never use a nighttime lotion and only used my spf lotion because I thought it was all a gimmick (boy was I wrong..) this stuff makes my skin SO SMOOTH and so SOFT! I wake up the next morning and my skin is still super soft! I had a major problem with dry skin but this nighttime lotion saved it. The price is very reasonable and with using two pumps each night it has lasted me well over a few months and counting. Definitely worth a try.
Kate G.
This is a great lightweight night cream for anyone looking for a really great, but basic moisturizer. It’s great for people with all skin types (maybe with the exception of very dry skin)- and that includes very sensitive Skin and acne prone skin. It’s got ceramides in it, the ingredient that the brand is built on, which are amazing at helping to build the skin’s moisture barrier. This helps to keep the skin healthy, keep moisture in, and keep all the nasties out. It also has hylaronic acid to help pull in and hold hydration in the skin, and a few other really awesome ingredients for your skin. It’s a Really great “no frills” moisturizer. You won’t get any added anti aging ingredients, but you will have nice, balanced, and healthy skin when using this product. In my opinion, it’s an amazing option for someone who’s just getting started in their skincare routine.
❤trinity❤ C.
Been using this for a very long time probably 5 years now. I have acne prone sensitive skin and I refuse to change to anything but this. It never ever irritates my skin and is thin and light weight but extremely moisturizing. It's not oily at all. When I get sunburn or really dry skin it helps a lot and doesn't burn at all like others do for me. Lasts a long time too!
Violet V.
This stuff right here is my favorite moisturizer for night time, I use about 3 pumps and put it all over my face and neck, it doesn’t leave my face oily or greasy I’m more on the dry side so I have to apply extra moisturizer, but there’s no fragrance in it which is good, cost about $13 bucks at your local drug store, but leaves my skin feeling healthy and not dry.
Athena D.
Dallas, TX
I love this product. It’s a basic moisturizer, with good for your skincare ingredients, including niacinamide, which helps brighten the skin. It also has similar ingredients as our skin barrier, so even the most sensitive of skin types can use. I think it can be warm day and night with no problem. Won’t cause breakouts, and very budget friendly.
Kelly D.
Katonah
I have very sensitive skin, and during the winter it gets extremely dry. After visiting my dermatologist, he had recommended that I buy this lotion to help my dryness. Although it’s highly recommended by dermatologists, this lotion burned my skin and made it even drier and more red than before I had tried it. Definitely would not recommend.
Iman K.
I’ve been using this night cream for about 2 years now with multiple repurchases and I really love it. The product itself has more of a gel-like consistency so it doesn’t feel heavy on your skin, but it does feel like it’s doing what it’s supposed to do as far as keeping your skin hydrated. CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Night Lotion
Amber S.
Abingdon
How is this for acne prone skin?
Natalie H.
Pippa Passes, KY
I've seen good reviews for this product if you have dry skin. However, I have combo to oily skin. Would this still work for me, or would another product be better?
Kayla A.
Does this facial lotion leave your face feeling greasy or leave an after film on your face?
Mackenzie R.
Spring Hill
I use the CeraVe facial cleanser and want to start using their moisturizers as well. Is this a heavier type of moisturizer?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
I learned about this on Influenster and really want to try it.