BY CERAVE #40 in Facial Moisturizers

CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion is an ideal moisturizer for night-time use developed specifically for the face. It helps restore and maintain the skins natural protective barrier with ingredients not commonly found in other facial moisturizers. see more...

• Does this facial lotion leave your face feeling greasy or leave an ...3 Answers
  • I've seen good reviews for this product if you have dry skin. Howev...2 Answers
Ash K.
Ash K.
My favourite night time moisturiser! can't say enough good things about this one!
My skin started becoming dry for no reason. That's when I realised the skin oil I was using wasn't doing the trick of keeping my skin hydrated enough.
That's when I found ceraVe. I use both day and night moisturisers and they keep my skin super soft, smooth and hydrated.
It is light and not greasy and absorbs into the skin very fast. I absolutely love it and have no plans on changing it anytime soon!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Mansfield
This product moisturizes my skin well. It goes on very gentle and leaves your skin smooth to the touch. For the money, this product is one of the best skin care routines on the market. I purchased my bottle off Amazon and got a great deal.
Irina W.
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
Perfect for summer or winter. it is not too greasy .very light and fast absorbing.no annoying scent .It is best for Norma ot slightly dry skin .if you have very dry skin this one probably won't deliver good moisturizing effect
Andy L.
Andy L.
I think this is the best for people with sensitive skin. It is very good for your skin, definitely one of the better brands. It is pricer for drugstore, but still affordable. It's very light and non greasy.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
manhattan
My reddit friends told me about this. It's truly amazing. No grease. My skin instantly absorbs it and my pores have been noticeably smaller. This is a staple for me now.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I love this moisturizer! When I apply it, I can really feel my skin soak up the hydration. It has a light lotion consistency that doesn't disappear but truly moisturizer. Not heavy and didn't leave me with a greasy feel at all. It has a satin finish that is perfect for layering especially for makeup. Plus, it's gentle on my dry, sensitive skin! Although this product shares many common ingredients with my old go-to Cerave Moisturizing Lotion, this one has niacinamide which helps skin product more ceramides and fatty acids to repair our natural skin barrier. (Which I really needed!) They both work great but the added boost is something I would splurge for. Wish they have this in a bigger size!
Katy R.
Katy R.
SPRING, TX
Everything about this is wonderful. It can be a little hard to dry down but it is filled with so many skin beneficial ingredients. More than a lot of pricer brands include. This seems like a no frills brand but the product is something you NEED to use. Ive used this both AM/PM as the AM formula broke me out. I would pair this in the day with an imported Shiseido sun milk. This brand has been bought out so try to stock up on the original formula while you can! I haven't tried the new one yet. I know there have been some reformulations... hopefully nothing to major bit cant vouce for it!
Spanaway, WA
I looooove this stuff. I have purchased three bottles of it now and actually just ran out, so I need to pick up another. I buy it at Walmart. I originally purchased it at the recommendation of a makeup sub on Reddit which states that it helps reduce the visibility of closed comedones (those black things on your nose which aren't blackheads). I was insecure about mine so I bought it. I use mine day and night and my skin has never looked better. This really is a HG for me. I try lots of different skincare products, but this is something I always keep in my regimen.
crissstiana C.
crissstiana C.
Durham
I don't want to let people know how good this is because I don't want to ever go to my Walgreens or Walmart and ever not be able to buy it. This, ladies and gentlemen, is THE BEST night moisturizer. Dermatologist recommended. It has excellent anti-aging, anti-redness, hydrating properties. The ingredient list isn't so long that you don't know what you are putting on your face. And the best part, is you don't just have to use it at night! You can use it ALL THE TIME. Stop spending hundreds of dollars on La Mer mineral oil. USE THIS.
Mac M.
Mac M.
CeraVe is an amzing product!  I picked up a bottle of the moisturizer by chance and I love it. The bottle is pretty plain almost clinical but the ingredients are similar to what you find in department store brands. This moisturizer makes my skin feel wonderful. I use it nightly and my skin feels smoother, my fine lines seem to diminsh..probably from the Hyaluronic acid. The lotion absorbs really well and is Not greasy. I spend a lot of time in the sun and every night when I use this it is like a treat to my skin.
Kayla A.
Does this facial lotion leave your face feeling greasy or leave an after film on your face?
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Pippa Passes, KY
I've seen good reviews for this product if you have dry skin. However, I have combo to oily skin. Would this still work for me, or would another product be better?