BY CERAVE #17 in Facial Moisturizers

CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion is an ideal moisturizer for night-time use developed specifically for the face. It helps restore and maintain the skins natural protective barrier with ingredients not commonly found in other facial moisturizers. see more...

• Does this facial lotion leave your face feeling greasy or leave a...3 Answers
  • I've seen good reviews for this product if you have dry skin. How...2 Answers
Ash K.
My favourite night time moisturiser! can't say enough good things about this one!
My skin started becoming dry for no reason. That's when I realised the skin oil I was using wasn't doing the trick of keeping my skin hydrated enough.
That's when I found ceraVe. I use both day and night moisturisers and they keep my skin super soft, smooth and hydrated.
It is light and not greasy and absorbs into the skin very fast. I absolutely love it and have no plans on changing it anytime soon!
Kayla D.
Mansfield
This product moisturizes my skin well. It goes on very gentle and leaves your skin smooth to the touch. For the money, this product is one of the best skin care routines on the market. I purchased my bottle off Amazon and got a great deal.
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
Perfect for summer or winter. it is not too greasy .very light and fast absorbing.no annoying scent .It is best for Norma ot slightly dry skin .if you have very dry skin this one probably won't deliver good moisturizing effect
Andy L.
I think this is the best for people with sensitive skin. It is very good for your skin, definitely one of the better brands. It is pricer for drugstore, but still affordable. It's very light and non greasy.
Rachel J.
manhattan
My reddit friends told me about this. It's truly amazing. No grease. My skin instantly absorbs it and my pores have been noticeably smaller. This is a staple for me now.
Lauren L.
I’ve tried every single facial moisturizer out there! I’ve tried everything from $200 creams to $10 gels and this by far is the product I constantly find myself going back to! It doesn’t work any overnight wonders like some of the very expensive options, but if used on a regular basis it will work better in the long run and not break you out than any other product. I use this product 2x per day, or after every time I wash my face and before I apply my makeup for skin that is smooth and flawless.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I love the CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Night Lotion!  I heard so many great things about this brand, that after a bout of retinol irritation, which left my skin red, and raw, I ran out to buy this lotion.  As soon as I put it on.. I felt relief!  My skin ended up healing very quickly, without any hyper-pigmentation.  There are so many great ingredients in this lotion and work to heal and protect the skin, including lots of ceramides,  hyaluronic acid and even Niacinamide.  I now use this lotion every night, after my retinol soaks in, maybe 20 minutes after,  and my skin hasn't become irritated from the retinol since!  It leaves a very slight silky feeling on the skin and soaks in nicely.  It will work great under makeup, if needed, too!  I highly recommend!
Zebulnessa R.
washington
I use the CerVa in the morning and just recently started using the evening one. Both don't feel thick or make my skin oily. My skin absorbs the product perfectly! I heard about this from a facial specialist here in DC and haven't gone back. I would recommend this to anyone for day and nighttime. All you need is one pump and it covers your whole face. Once it's on your face it doesn't feel sticky or tacky.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Anna K.
Columbus
I had high expectations for this product since it was so highly recommended by dermatologists, but I am not overly impressed. It was very thin and I don’t feel it was able to provide deep penetrating moisture. It did not however leave my skin feeling oily. A decent product for the money.
Kayla A.
Does this facial lotion leave your face feeling greasy or leave an after film on your face?
Natalie H.
Pippa Passes, KY
I've seen good reviews for this product if you have dry skin. However, I have combo to oily skin. Would this still work for me, or would another product be better?