BY CERAVE #4 in Night Cream

CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion is an ideal moisturizer for night-time use developed specifically for the face. It helps restore and maintain the skins natural protective barrier with ingredients not commonly found in other facial moisturizers. see more...

• I learned about this on Influenster and really want to try it.2 Answers
  • Does this facial lotion leave your face feeling greasy or leave a...3 Answers
  • I've seen good reviews for this product if you have dry skin. How...2 Answers
CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Night Lotion
  • "Perfect for summer or winter. it is not too greasy .very light and fast absorbing.no annoying scent .It is best for Norma ot slightly dry skin .if you have very dry skin this one probably won't deliver good moisturizing effect" in 89 reviews
  • "I think this is the best for people with sensitive skin. It is very good for your skin, definitely one of the better brands. It is pricer for drugstore, but still affordable. It's very light and non greasy." in 70 reviews
  • "Love this PM moisturizer! Use it every night as a part of my routine. I even use it during the day if I'm using another product with spf. It is light weight but leaves your skin feeling moisturized without leaving it feeling greasy. Absorbs nicely and has some great things in it for your skin. This is recommended for normal to dry skin but I have combination skin and this works great for me. Love that it has a pump as I hate jar packaging because they are unsanitary. The formula contains skin-identical ingredients (very good) and a good amount of niacinamide (very good) and it's fragrance free which I love as well. I do wish that it had some antioxidants but I just add those with a serum. Great night time moisturizer!! " in 56 reviews
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I love the CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Night Lotion!  I heard so many great things about this brand, that after a bout of retinol irritation, which left my skin red, and raw, I ran out to buy this lotion.  As soon as I put it on.. I felt relief!  My skin ended up healing very quickly, without any hyper-pigmentation.  There are so many great ingredients in this lotion and work to heal and protect the skin, including lots of ceramides,  hyaluronic acid and even Niacinamide.  I now use this lotion every night, after my retinol soaks in, maybe 20 minutes after,  and my skin hasn't become irritated from the retinol since!  It leaves a very slight silky feeling on the skin and soaks in nicely.  It will work great under makeup, if needed, too!  I highly recommend!
Ryan O.
Phoenix , AZ
If you already have good skin and are not trying to target breakouts then Cerave is the brand for you. This lotion is super light wait and way to put on. I would recommend buying this to someone if they have a specific lotion they use in the morning. Otherwise I would get a cerave lotion product that is for face, and body all times of the day. I use my cerave lotion on my face and body. I know that sounds terrible and scary but I promise it works amazing. They also have different products for oil control or dry skin.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
This gel based lotion for the nighttime is perfect for my oily skin! I love the light weight feel to it and it really puts life back into my skin after washing it! I will continue to repurchase this (I already have a backup ready! Lol) You do not want to miss out on this product!
Violet V.
This stuff right here is my favorite moisturizer for night time, I use about 3 pumps and put it all over my face and neck, it doesn’t leave my face oily or greasy I’m more on the dry side so I have to apply extra moisturizer, but there’s no fragrance in it which is good, cost about $13 bucks at your local drug store, but leaves my skin feeling healthy and not dry.
Matilyn H.
Fletcher, NC
This moisturizer was recommended to me by my dermatologist and I can’t get enough of it! I have very dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin. This moisturizer absorbs quickly enough to apply under foundation or during the day. My flaky patches are gone & this moisturizer has become my go-to! Other perks: totally affordable & the bottle has a hygienic pump!
Debbie L.
I like most all Cerave products. They make my skin feel well nourished. The night cream feels a little heavy buy in the morning my face feels soft and hydrated. It is a good value...kind of in the middle of pricing for a mass retail store brand of products. The smell is a little odd, but that means it has less chemicals for odor.
Lisa W.
I really enjoy this cream. It is not moisturizing enough for my skin at the moment though (having winter time sensitivity issues). If you have combination skin I think you'd enjoy this, for oily I'd suggest only night time use. I am usually pretty oily and this makes me look greasy if I use it in the daytime. No suncreen in this, so need a separate one if using during the day. Never had any breakouts or sensitivity to this though so that's a plus!
Samantha H.
This stuff is super great! This has replaced my daily moisturizer for both am and pm. It is a nice formula. Almost like a cream and gel mixed. It left my skin super soft and it is just awesome. The bottle is a little small compared to their regular lotion but I still love it and I’ll continue to repurchase it.
Marissa F.
I love CeraVe’s PM moisturizer just as much as I love the AM one. I actually just recently started using this product and love it! It’s super light and doesn’t have a strong fragrance like most of the other moisturizers I’ve tried. I think it’s great and would recommend for people with sensitive skin as well.
Samantha C.
Wilmington, DE
Really love this moisturizer. It is a great value for the price and it is great for all skin types. Love the pump that the moisturizer comes in. Absorbed into my skin really well and did not break me out at all. I will definatly repurchase this again. This is a great summertime moisturizer.
Kayla A.
Does this facial lotion leave your face feeling greasy or leave an after film on your face?
Natalie H.
Pippa Passes, KY
I've seen good reviews for this product if you have dry skin. However, I have combo to oily skin. Would this still work for me, or would another product be better?
Kim B.
Kelowna
I learned about this on Influenster and really want to try it.