CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 30 - 3oz

CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 30 - 3oz

CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM with Sunscreen, Broad Spectrum Spf 30 moisturizes throughout the day and helps restore the protective skin barrier. Formulated with broad spectrum Spf 30 sunscreen for daily UV protection, ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II, niacinamide and hyaluronic acid. The face moisturizer is oil-free, non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, gentle and a non-irritating formula. How to Use: Apply face moisturizer liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 30 - 3oz!
How would you rate this product?
Had been searching for a daily moisturizer, and decided on this one. I love it! I do think it is a bit thick and hard to spread on my face, but I mix it in my hand with a little bit of another moisturizer. Love that it has spf!

Looking for your answer?