BY CERAVE

CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 is an ideal moisturizer for daily use developed specifically for the face which helps restore and maintain the skins natural protective barrier while providing protection against the suns damaging rays. see more...

CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Day Lotion
  • "i wear this everyday under my makeup. it's the greatest. it's moisturizing & light & i've never been burned while wearing it so it does its job! good price. good quality. would definitely recommend! (:" in 11 reviews
  • "I love this lotion! I have super sensitive eczema prone skin on my face and finding a sunscreen that does not sting or cause a flare up is very difficult. I love this lotion because I get the normal skin barrier protection from the Cerave cream but with an added SPF boost. Bonus is that it's gentle enough and effective enough to use on my son. Great lotion!" in 9 reviews
  • "For the price, it's exactly what I need. I haven't found a standard AM moisturizer with SPF besides this one that hasn't given my breakouts or failed to address my dry skin. It's simple and straightforward but GREAT." in 3 reviews
Samantha P.
Florence, KY
This brand makes quality affordable skincare products that are effective. I love this daytime moisturizer to use daily before applying my makeup. It contains sunscreen, but doesn’t leave a greasy feel or white cast.
Rebecca C.
I was recommended this brand by my dermatologist to help my dry and bumpy skin. I use the cerave cleanser every time I shower and I put this cream on in the morning. It keeps my face from burning and getting dry but I don't like how sunscreen-y this lotion is. I like the nighttime lotion much better but this really does work for the day!
Bonnie V.
This is OK, I don't think it super moisturizes but I bought it due to the convenience of price and SPF. Even though I use this daily, I still do have dry patches here and there in the winter time. I will probably not repurchase but I guess it did it's job for the time being.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
as a lotion, CeraVe is amazing. as a facial moisturizer, not so much. the cream is light and barely scented, which is great. for me, the problem was that my face seemed to be more dry after using this. i don’t feel like my face got any softer or felt any smoother.
Claire P.
Philadelphia, PA
Lasts all day and doesn’t cause my skin to break out. Spreads on evenly and doesn’t affect the way my makeup lays on my face. Just be sure to let it sink in for 3 minutes after application prior to applying foundation
Angelica M.
Fond du Lac, WI
This is my go to facial moisturizer. It is amazing. This doesn't leave my skin greasy and is perfect to use under makeup. It also have never caused a breakout for me. I love it and will never buy anything else.
Victoria C.
Bayside, NY
I don’t think this lotion was the one for me. I brought it at target for maybe $15ish dollars and after the first time I used I haven’t really touched it. It made my skin feel dry in certain areas
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
Excellent for dry irritated skin and gentle enough for acne prone skin with out making anything worse. I really enjoyed this product during our dry harsh winter weather.
pats r.
Rockville, MD
Really like these products, they're so far been good to my skin. No irritation, has made me skin softer and works well with the products I am using for my skin as well.
Marissa L.
This moisturizer is great for sensitive skin and dry skin as well, however if you've got skin on the oilier side, I would avoid it. Mine can be either or, depending on the day, so the sunscreen in this can sometimes be too thick and greasy if I'm having a more oily day. Overall though, I love a good non-irritating SPF to keep my skin young! Recommend!