2 colors available

BY CERAVE

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser gently removes dirt, oil and makeup without disrupting the skin's natural protective barrier. It contains ceramides, naturally occurring components of the skin that play a key role in enhancing and restoring the skin's protective function. Also included are vital humectants and emollients to replenish and retain needed moisture. The unique ingredients in CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser help restore damaged skin and keep skin healthy. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is an ideal first-step in a daily skin care routine. With its patented Multivesicular Emulsion (MVE) formulation, CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser helps restore and maintain the skin's natural protective function. MVE works by trapping ingredients within multi-layered vesicles that are slowly released, layer by layer throughout the day, penetrating deep into the skin to moisturize and nourish. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is non-comedogenic and non-irritating. see more...

Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This is a very gentle no fragrance facial cleanser. It is non drying, but your face feels clean after. I purchased at Target. The price is right. Good for sensitive allergic skin. I would buy again and highly recommend.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Newark, DE
Been using this product for about 6 months and am satisfied with the role it plays in my daily face regiment. I've had less breakout, scarring and blemishes.
Kaley B.
Kaley B.
California
I used this stuff off and on for a few months. I liked that the quantity was enough that I didn't run out quickly. I didn't love the smell but didn't hate it either. I felt like it cleaned my skin well. The things I didn't like we're that it dried out my skin and if I accidentally got too close to my eyes it made my eyes burn like crazy.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Garland
Gentle cleanser if you have bad allergies.

My dermatologist swears by Cera-Ve products. I have tested out a lot of their products and it is great for any skin type. Most of our patients have very sensitive skin and with this product having Salicylic Acid, it help take those outer layers and moisturize better.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Roanoke, VA
I got a bottle of this from my dermatologist and I use it everyday when I wash my face. It has never gave me a breakout and it doesn't have a scent so that's always a plus. I bought this product a couple times but I always want to try new stuff so I don't always buy it but I would recommend
Jaimee K.
Jaimee K.
Great basic cleanser. Don't expect a cleanser from the drugstore to dramatically change your skin (dark spots, wrinkles, terrible acne) but this cleanser is great for basic everyday cleansing. Use twice a day for best results and remember to exfoliate at least 3 times a week too.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
MCKINNEY
A lot of people talk highly of this product but it just didn't work for me. I still felt like I had leftover makeup and dirt and Grime on my face after washing it. Like I said see a lot of people who love is product and it works for them and that's great but it didn't work for me.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Forest Hills
I have very sensitive, rosacea prone skin. My dermatologist recommended me to use this after I remove my makeup with wipes. It does a good job cleaning my face without removing essential oils. It's more expensive than Clean and clear but way cheaper than other designer brands on the market. Definitely recommend for everyone to buy
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
I love this facial cleanser. I have combo skin , not to mention it is crazy sensitive. Lets be honest its hard to find something when you have both those going on. But this product actually helps level out the oily and the dry . I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
I have been using CeraVe Facial Cleanser for a few years. My dermatologist recommended it to me because of my red skin and acne. Using this cleanser every night before bed did should significant results and left my skin feeling clean. I would for sure buy this product again.