Add a Photo

By CERAVE
#1732 in Facial Cleansers
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser gently removes dirt, oil and makeup without disrupting the skin's natural protective barrier. It contains ceramides, naturally occurring components of the skin that play a key role in enhancing and restoring the skin's protective function. Also included are vital humectants and emollients to replenish and retain needed moisture. The unique ingredients in CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser help restore damaged skin and keep skin healthy. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is an ideal first-step in a daily skin care routine. With its patented Multivesicular Emulsion (MVE) formulation, CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser helps restore and maintain the skin's natural protective function. MVE works by trapping ingredients within multi-layered vesicles that are slowly released, layer by layer throughout the day, penetrating deep into the skin to moisturize and nourish. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is non-comedogenic and non-irritating.
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This is a very gentle no fragrance facial cleanser. It is non drying, but your face feels clean after. I purchased at Target. The price is right. Good for sensitive allergic skin. I would buy again and highly recommend.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Newark, DE
Been using this product for about 6 months and am satisfied with the role it plays in my daily face regiment. I've had less breakout, scarring and blemishes.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Cerave has a great face moisturizer and a great face cleanser! I love coming home after a long day of work and washing my face with this
Heather B.
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
I love love love this! Best cleanser to use to prevent breakout or while having a breakout! Cleanses the skin and moisturizes as well.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Willow Street, PA
I love how smooth this applies on your face. I also love how it is not harmful on my skin. I got this product at CVS.