BY CERAVE

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser gently removes dirt, oil and makeup without disrupting the skin's natural protective barrier. It contains ceramides, naturally occurring components of the skin that play a key role in enhancing and restoring the skin's protective function. Also included are vital humectants and emollients to replenish and retain needed moisture. The unique ingredients in CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser help restore damaged skin and keep skin healthy. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is an ideal first-step in a daily skin care routine. With its patented Multivesicular Emulsion (MVE) formulation, CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser helps restore and maintain the skin's natural protective function. MVE works by trapping ingredients within multi-layered vesicles that are slowly released, layer by layer throughout the day, penetrating deep into the skin to moisturize and nourish. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is non-comedogenic and non-irritating. see more...

Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This is a very gentle no fragrance facial cleanser. It is non drying, but your face feels clean after. I purchased at Target. The price is right. Good for sensitive allergic skin. I would buy again and highly recommend.
Jennifer S.
Newark, DE
Been using this product for about 6 months and am satisfied with the role it plays in my daily face regiment. I've had less breakout, scarring and blemishes.
Lindsay E.
Jacksonville, FL
I LOVE all CeraVe products. About 8 years ago my dermatologist recommended this face wash and their moisturizing cream as well. I had psoriasis and very dry skin. I always turn to this over and over again. It's gentle but cleansing and my face feels so smooth and soft after I wash. This product, and the whole CeraVe line is incredible.
Vienna S.
It does its job of cleaning. It cleans all the build up form the day gently. My skin feels like a baby. Although it's not a product I would stay loyal to, I would recur to this brand if I don't have another option or if the other options become worst. It is good to temporarily use.
Karianne L.
superior
Verbs is amazing because it somehow doesn’t strip the skin of its natural protective barrier while at the same time removes all dirt oil and toxins that accumulate throughout the day. It’s a staple in my home and I use it when I don’t use an exfoliator. It has helped keep my acne down and my skin at a good baseline.
Sheyda K.
Philadelphia, PA
This does NOT take makeup off! My dermatologist recommended it to me to use prior to applying my acne creams. My skin wasn't clearing up and someone suggested using make up cleanser wipes that foam with water (not the disposable ones that are already wet). I started using the foaming make up wipes after I used the CeraVe cleanser and I was taking off SO MUCH MAKE UP! I still use this to start my clea Aj game process but I always follow up with the wipes. It is gentle so maybe it's better for someone who doesn't wear make up.
Ashton B.
I keep this cleanser on hand for guests or for myself when I travel. It’s make Amy skin feel so clean, but it does dry me out a little. I don’t use it every day, but when I travel my skin always feels gross from being on a plane all day and this cleanser is my favorite for refreshing it!
Mindy C.
Dallas
I have super sensitive skin, but also terrible acne. So many people I know had recommended it, but I tried it and I wasn't impressed. First it was pretty expensive. Then when I used it, it didn't feel like soap.  While it was very gentle one my skin, it left my face feeling like it had a thin layer of conditioner on it that I just couldn't wash off.  Then, it made my breakouts worse! I had to find a face wash that dried out my skin, just to undo the damage.
Lex I.
Portsmouth , VA
I just recently purchased this at my local target hoping to find a less expansive cleanser. I read many good reviews but unfortunately do not feel the same. As soon as I started using it, my skin freaked out (I thought it might just be because I switched product so I gave it two weeks for my skin to get used to it), and it never got better. In fact, the breakouts got worse. Immediately after I stopped using this product, my skin began to clear up.
Mikayla M.
Tulsa
I use this product to cleanse with my clairsonic.  The product cleanses my face gently and doesn't leave me dry or oily afterwards.  All in all, very effective.  The bottle is large and I like that I can find it in my local walmart/walgreens.  I intend on re-buying when I run out and branching out into one of their cleansers that are free of salicylic acid as I provide acids in other parts of my routine.