2 colors available

BY CERAVE

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser gently removes dirt, oil and makeup without disrupting the skin's natural protective barrier. It contains ceramides, naturally occurring components of the skin that play a key role in enhancing and restoring the skin's protective function. Also included are vital humectants and emollients to replenish and retain needed moisture. The unique ingredients in CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser help restore damaged skin and keep skin healthy. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is an ideal first-step in a daily skin care routine. With its patented Multivesicular Emulsion (MVE) formulation, CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser helps restore and maintain the skin's natural protective function. MVE works by trapping ingredients within multi-layered vesicles that are slowly released, layer by layer throughout the day, penetrating deep into the skin to moisturize and nourish. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is non-comedogenic and non-irritating. see more...

Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This is a very gentle no fragrance facial cleanser. It is non drying, but your face feels clean after. I purchased at Target. The price is right. Good for sensitive allergic skin. I would buy again and highly recommend.
Newark, DE
Been using this product for about 6 months and am satisfied with the role it plays in my daily face regiment. I've had less breakout, scarring and blemishes.
Sheyda K.
Sheyda K.
Philadelphia, PA
This does NOT take makeup off! My dermatologist recommended it to me to use prior to applying my acne creams. My skin wasn't clearing up and someone suggested using make up cleanser wipes that foam with water (not the disposable ones that are already wet). I started using the foaming make up wipes after I used the CeraVe cleanser and I was taking off SO MUCH MAKE UP! I still use this to start my clea Aj game process but I always follow up with the wipes. It is gentle so maybe it's better for someone who doesn't wear make up.
Carmela V.
Carmela V.
Go to! This facial cleanser was recommended to me by my dermatologist a while back and I've used it till this day. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin, has no odor and doesn't leave your skin feeling over cleansed and dry. It actually leaves it feeling so clean and soft. I use this in the morning and in the night and accompany it with cerave moisturizer. I find this non foaming one is best for sensitive skin.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Lima, OH
While I do find this moisturizing, it was hard to rinse off and left parts of my face feeling dry & others very oily. I've seen an increase in breakouts as well & it's frustrating to not be able to use this for my whole face - you have to avoid your eyes and mouth. It even broke me out on my neck and jawline... And I have never had breakouts there before.
Jess K.
Jess K.
Awesome product. Low pH (about 5.5), no foaming, and terrific as the second step to double cleansing. Finally something that cleans my face without it feeling stripped! Found it at target and will never let myself run out. I love the fact that they sell it in travel sizes so I don't have to try and squirt some into bottles that leak when I fly.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Hodgenville
This face wash is amazing for sensitive skin. It's very gentle on the skin and does a great job of taking off any makeup or grime from the day or night. It gives you a fresh feeling immediately use and I love that about it. I would recommend to anyone due to the wide variety of people it could work for. Plus it's not very expensive!
Kaley B.
Kaley B.
California
I used this stuff off and on for a few months. I liked that the quantity was enough that I didn't run out quickly. I didn't love the smell but didn't hate it either. I felt like it cleaned my skin well. The things I didn't like we're that it dried out my skin and if I accidentally got too close to my eyes it made my eyes burn like crazy.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
I feel like the only person in the world whose face is irritated by this cleanser. I have combination skin, and this cleanser was highly recommended by my dermatologist. As soon as I put it on my face, I can feel the burning begin. It doesn't do a great job of removing makeup, and it doesn't even make a dent in water proof mascara.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Avondale, AZ
While experimenting with other facial cleansers, Cerave is a fall back for when other cleansers break me out. I have hormonal acne and Cerave doesn't magically clear my skin, but it helps keeps most of it clear. The price isn't too bad either, so it makes a perfect cleanser for when you're in between experimenting.