BY CERAVE

The CeraVe Eye Repair Cream diminish the look of dark circles and puffiness for the delicate skin around your gentle eyes. This cream aids in restoring your skins natural protective moisture barrier. see more...

Jacquelyn N.
Jacquelyn N.
Review for: CeraVe Eye Repair Cream
I really like this eye cream. It's affordable priced, has some great benefits, and doesn't have a strong smell. All qualities I love about a product. It has a light minty smell. My skin is super sensitive and depending on the day this can actually cause a little burning sensation but I imagine the minty smell, whatever fragrance oil or what not is used, is probably the culprit of that. It's not a big deal but if your skin is very sensitive like mine and you don't ever want to feel that cooling/burning sensation then I would buy something else.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: CeraVe Eye Repair Cream
After having to go to the ER for severe dry skin on my eyes that made them swell shut, this was recommended to me by a dermatologist to help heal my eyes, and boy am I obsessed!I am forever astounded by how effective Cerave's products are while remaining so gentle and perfect for delicate skin. This product completely helped heal my eyes, and I still use it after a long day with makeup on and I feel like my eyes could use a little TLC! As with the rest of Cerave's products, a little goes a long way, so I know I can use this forever!
Robin H.
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
Review for: CeraVe Eye Repair Cream
I was dating a man recently who was honest without apologies and after the sting wore off, i was grateful for his comment: "Man those wrinkles around your eyes are intense." Right away I ran to CVS and purchased this item because it was the only one on sale. I love it. It works right away to sooth wrinkles and fine lines that mess up the flow of foundation. I can't live without this any longer.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Burnley , Lancashire
Review for: CeraVe Eye Repair Cream
One of the best I've ever used. It's made by dermatologists, it's very hydrating, and won't give me little bumps under my eyes from tiny clogged pores. It's helped to reduce puffiness, dark circles and fine lines. It doesn't have a smell, which is great for my sensitive skin. It's a good price for the product. I recommend this to everyone that asks me what I use on my face.
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Review for: CeraVe Eye Repair Cream
I didn't really see any difference while using this eye cream. This was the first eye cream I've purchased and used daily and was kind of disappointed that I didn't see results. I wouldn't recommend it for someone who is looking for help with fine lines and wrinkles maybe for someone who wants to stay on top of them before they start it would be fine.
Kinsey M.
Kinsey M.
Review for: CeraVe Eye Repair Cream
I've been using this around my eyes and also on my lips. Eyes feel good, but the biggest difference has been how hydrated my lips feel. I wear a lot of liquid lipsticks, so it's important to have them moisturized and exfoliated. This has made them feel great and comfortable all the time, even without a balm directly on them.
Mona B.
Mona B.
Bronx, NY
Review for: CeraVe Eye Repair Cream
This Eye cream was not a very special one. You kind of just put it on and it does nothing. I would recommend this to people who are looking for a general moisturizing eye cream. It is just a basic eyecream even though it's advertised as helping with dark circles and fine lines.. as all eye creams are advertised.
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Dunwoody, GA
Review for: CeraVe Eye Repair Cream
LOVE LOVE LOVE this eye cream. Literally  cannot say enough good work.   The packaging is really easy to use, it is a squeezy tube with a small hole. It is a great product and the price is perfect. I have purchased this over and over and will continue. Depuffs eyes instantly and moisturizers really well!
brianna l.
brianna l.
Review for: CeraVe Eye Repair Cream
This eye cream is pretty thick so I warm it up between my fingers and then tap it around my eyes. It takes 5-10 minutes to sink in and my eyes feel very moisturized after. You have to stay consistent for this product to work but it does a pretty good job. It can be a little heavy but overall I do like it.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Review for: CeraVe Eye Repair Cream
I didn't love this. I received it as a sample with my daytime cream. It did seem to make my undereye moisturized, however the consistency once it was on, was strange. It seemed like it didn't really absorb, just kind of sat on top of your skin. I wanted to love it since I love my daytime lotion with spf but this one just wasn't for me