CeraVe Eye Repair Cream

The CeraVe Eye Repair Cream diminish the look of dark circles and puffiness for the delicate skin around your gentle eyes. This cream aids in restoring your skins natural protective moisture barrier. see more...

Jessica N.
Selden, NY
I purchased this since an overwhelming Reddit population loved it. I can’t say it’s the most moisturizing thing I’ve ever used but it does the job and sits well under makeup since it sinks in quick and does not leave a greasy under eye. I think it’s a good value for the amount you get. You only need to use a little bit for each eye area.
Allison R.
This is the best eye cream I have ever used! Especially for those with sensitive skin. Met my expectations better than I thought it could. Even though it is higher in price than I would like, it is worth it! I bought it on amazon and I would definitely buy it again!
Heather J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great, very moisturizing eye cream, and an incredible value given the price. I am most concerned about anti-aging/ fine lines, and this eye cream feels emollient enough to gently provide tons of moisture. I trust the brand, as I am obsessed with their body cream (a must-have) and their eye cream with the same ceramides plus hyaluronic acid feels like a solid choice. Only wish was that is contained even more anti-aging ingredients, but for the price it's a great everyday workhorse.
Taylor G.
Athens, OH
I always love CeraVe products. Decided to start using eye cream before I really needed it but I have noticed my under eye skin tone now matches my whole face . Doesn’t leave a greasy residue which I was worried about. Would definitely recommend!
Nancy S.
I bought this product because I have puffy under eyes. I read reviews on YouTube so I decided to try the product out myself. I purchased this at my local target. It really did not do much to my under eyes but make them oily.
Johana L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I like it. Not expensive at all in comparison with other eye creams. Does a great job. I use it because I’m a mom and my eyes look tired all the time. You can use it during the day or the night and also before applying makeup
Elle F.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I received this as a simple with my purchase of my CeraVe face wash, but I did glance at the price of the full-size eye cream to get an idea of how much it would be if I did like it.  So with that said, for the price, I thought this was a good buy.  Very hydrating and I really liked that it didn't have any strong fragrance to it.  It was just kind of a no-BS eye cream.
Alisha P.
I love this! I’m a firm believer in that you don’t need an eye cream (as long as no fragrance in reg face cream that burns), but since I have oily and acne prone skin I don’t need a reg cream with this much moisture and emollients. This works well, squeeze tube keeps fresh, and has beneficial ingredients for a good price. I highly recommend! And cruelty free!
Vanessa L.
So I like this product more for acne dark spots on my face. It actually helps lighten them up and become less visible. However, for my eyes it keeps them moisturized but I don't feel like it has helped reduced the dark circle appearance. I have used up one tube already and I am on to my second one. I will continue to use it but not sure if it is working.
Tula R.
Buffalo, NY
For a drugstore purchase, this eye cream is really a steal. When I run out of an eye cream that is more $$, and I'm not able to purchase for whatever reason, I will buy this cream as a stand in. My undereye area quickly absorbed this cream, not too heavy, if anything I would say its on the lighter side while still moisturizing fairly well.