BY CERAVE

The CeraVe Eye Repair Cream diminish the look of dark circles and puffiness for the delicate skin around your gentle eyes. This cream aids in restoring your skins natural protective moisture barrier. see more...

Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It’s part of my daily routine among many other cerave products. My skin is very acne prone and I have to be careful with products I use. My dermatologist always recommends cerave products. They don’t cause breakouts for me, this eye cream isn’t greasy, I use it morning and night. I have noticed I don’t get dark circles often. This also helps prevent and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. I’m a big fan of this, I get REALLY dry skin around my eyes during the winter months and this is just what I needed to add into my routine, it took care of the dryness plus it’s extra perks
Alisha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! I’m a firm believer in that you don’t need an eye cream (as long as no fragrance in reg face cream that burns), but since I have oily and acne prone skin I don’t need a reg cream with this much moisture and emollients. This works well, squeeze tube keeps fresh, and has beneficial ingredients for a good price. I highly recommend! And cruelty free!
Cadiya C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the consistency of this! My under eyes tend to get a little dry because I do wear eyeshadow five days a week, but this product helps combat all of that. I put it on at night and I have plump smooth under eyes in the morning ready for makeup application! My holy grail!
Heather J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great, very moisturizing eye cream, and an incredible value given the price. I am most concerned about anti-aging/ fine lines, and this eye cream feels emollient enough to gently provide tons of moisture. I trust the brand, as I am obsessed with their body cream (a must-have) and their eye cream with the same ceramides plus hyaluronic acid feels like a solid choice. Only wish was that is contained even more anti-aging ingredients, but for the price it's a great everyday workhorse.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
This didn't feel moisturizing enough to me. I like Cerave products because they are cheap, don't break me out or dry out my skin. I prefer the AM moisturizer or cleanser to this product. Need a stronger eye cream.
Allison P.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is okay but isn’t that effective at getting rid of dark circles or puffiness under the eyes. It is moisturizing but it could definitely be better. For the price I wouldn’t necessarily recommend.
Mwanamke J.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had been using a retinal product and didn't realize you aren't supposed to use it under your eye. At the same time I was still using my pricy department store eye cream but the area under my eye still got thin and leathery. I went to my dermatologist who recommended this over my eye cream and in less than a week there was improvement and shortly afterwards the area was back to normal.
Elle F.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a simple with my purchase of my CeraVe face wash, but I did glance at the price of the full-size eye cream to get an idea of how much it would be if I did like it.  So with that said, for the price, I thought this was a good buy.  Very hydrating and I really liked that it didn't have any strong fragrance to it.  It was just kind of a no-BS eye cream.
Vanessa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I like this product more for acne dark spots on my face. It actually helps lighten them up and become less visible. However, for my eyes it keeps them moisturized but I don't feel like it has helped reduced the dark circle appearance. I have used up one tube already and I am on to my second one. I will continue to use it but not sure if it is working.
Tula R.
Buffalo, NY
For a drugstore purchase, this eye cream is really a steal. When I run out of an eye cream that is more $$, and I'm not able to purchase for whatever reason, I will buy this cream as a stand in. My undereye area quickly absorbed this cream, not too heavy, if anything I would say its on the lighter side while still moisturizing fairly well.