BY CERAVE

The CeraVe Eye Repair Cream diminish the look of dark circles and puffiness for the delicate skin around your gentle eyes. This cream aids in restoring your skins natural protective moisture barrier. see more...

Laura M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Firstly this is such and affordable product and it definitely works, personally I prefer this over the boujee ones you can get at Ulta or Sephora and I’ve been using it for years and it never stops working
Samantha P.
Florence, KY
This eye cream leaves the skin around my eyes feeling moisturized and supple. I don’t know about the claims of improving dark circles, but I’m also skeptical of any eye cream with similar claims. Affordable and easy to find, definitely a repurchase for me time and time again.
Jessica S.
West Orange
Im torn about this product. The first time I tried this it actually improved my under eye area. It truly gave visible results that I stopped using it cause I felt I didnt need it anymore. Stupid I know. Then I started noticing lines under my eyes like I was missing volume again and so I repurchased it and it wasnt the same at all. HOWEVER, I got said eye cream from a cvs that was closing so I wonder now if it was expired 🙁. I say give it a try cause if it isnt old af then it probably will actually do what it says. Repair!
Athena A.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I got this as a free product when I purchased another CeraVe product. This was my first time using the product and I was disappointed. I purchased at Target. I would not reccommend this product to anyone else because I did not notice any benefits.
Abby Z.
Pequea, PA
I started using this CeraVe eye cream in hopes it could replace my expensive Tarte eye cream. I think it's a solid eye cream, although I wish it improved undereye puffiness more, but I don't know that anything actually does.
linda s.
West covina , CA
Oh i love this, i use it twice aday , and i can feel and see the difference, my eyes feel and look better , i totally recommend it
And it as really great stuff in there to protect my eyes moisturizes heals
Jacy L.
Concord
I started using this eye cream a few weeks ago and I can already tell a difference. My eyes are less puffy when I wake up and my dark circles have diminished. This product is easy to use because you can just untwist the cap and squirt some on the tip of your finger. I’m glad it’s fragrance free and I’m also glad it comes in a tube instead of a jar for hygiene purposes.
Alisha P.
I love this! I’m a firm believer in that you don’t need an eye cream (as long as no fragrance in reg face cream that burns), but since I have oily and acne prone skin I don’t need a reg cream with this much moisture and emollients. This works well, squeeze tube keeps fresh, and has beneficial ingredients for a good price. I highly recommend! And cruelty free!
Yesenia B.
It goes on light, doesn’t have a strong smell, and after continuous use seems to be helping my eyes. It’s a daily part of my beauty routine and I definitely recommend checking it out.
Jessica N.
Astoria, NY
I purchased this since an overwhelming Reddit population loved it. I can’t say it’s the most moisturizing thing I’ve ever used but it does the job and sits well under makeup since it sinks in quick and does not leave a greasy under eye. I think it’s a good value for the amount you get. You only need to use a little bit for each eye area.