BY CERAVE

The CeraVe Eye Repair Cream diminish the look of dark circles and puffiness for the delicate skin around your gentle eyes. This cream aids in restoring your skins natural protective moisture barrier. see more...

Melissa L.
Auburn, AL
I bought this eye cream initially because I wanted to try an eye cream since I am in my late 20’s! Normally my under eye area is extremely dry and this cream works wonders with keeping the area moisturized and de-puffed! I haven’t noticed anything with my dark circles but having the area not as puffy helps a lot. I would recommend this to someone that is in need for a simple eye cream with a great price.
linda s.
West covina, CA
Oh i love this, i use it twice aday , and i can feel and see the difference, my eyes feel and look better , i totally recommend it
And it as really great stuff in there to protect my eyes moisturizes heals
Jessica N.
Selden, NY
I purchased this since an overwhelming Reddit population loved it. I can’t say it’s the most moisturizing thing I’ve ever used but it does the job and sits well under makeup since it sinks in quick and does not leave a greasy under eye. I think it’s a good value for the amount you get. You only need to use a little bit for each eye area.
Samantha P.
Florence, KY
This eye cream leaves the skin around my eyes feeling moisturized and supple. I don’t know about the claims of improving dark circles, but I’m also skeptical of any eye cream with similar claims. Affordable and easy to find, definitely a repurchase for me time and time again.
Heather J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great, very moisturizing eye cream, and an incredible value given the price. I am most concerned about anti-aging/ fine lines, and this eye cream feels emollient enough to gently provide tons of moisture. I trust the brand, as I am obsessed with their body cream (a must-have) and their eye cream with the same ceramides plus hyaluronic acid feels like a solid choice. Only wish was that is contained even more anti-aging ingredients, but for the price it's a great everyday workhorse.
Taylor G.
Athens, OH
I always love CeraVe products. Decided to start using eye cream before I really needed it but I have noticed my under eye skin tone now matches my whole face . Doesn’t leave a greasy residue which I was worried about. Would definitely recommend!
Jeff G.
Davie
It’s a great starter eye cream since it’s gentle for the delicate eye area. I’ve used this product several times and although it’s great, I wouldn’t call it an amazing eye cream. I applaud this product for boosting hydration to the eye area but I feel it does very little for puffiness and dark circles. If anything, I would consider this a good moisturizer for the eyes, but I would look at other eye creams to address those who have specific eye concerns.
Abby Z.
Pequea, PA
I started using this CeraVe eye cream in hopes it could replace my expensive Tarte eye cream. I think it's a solid eye cream, although I wish it improved undereye puffiness more, but I don't know that anything actually does.
Nancy S.
California
I bought this product because I have puffy under eyes. I read reviews on YouTube so I decided to try the product out myself. I purchased this at my local target. It really did not do much to my under eyes but make them oily.
Johana L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I like it. Not expensive at all in comparison with other eye creams. Does a great job. I use it because I’m a mom and my eyes look tired all the time. You can use it during the day or the night and also before applying makeup