BY CERAVE

The CeraVe Eye Repair Cream diminish the look of dark circles and puffiness for the delicate skin around your gentle eyes. This cream aids in restoring your skins natural protective moisture barrier. see more...

Jacquelyn N.
Jacquelyn N.
I really like this eye cream. It's affordable priced, has some great benefits, and doesn't have a strong smell. All qualities I love about a product. It has a light minty smell. My skin is super sensitive and depending on the day this can actually cause a little burning sensation but I imagine the minty smell, whatever fragrance oil or what not is used, is probably the culprit of that. It's not a big deal but if your skin is very sensitive like mine and you don't ever want to feel that cooling/burning sensation then I would buy something else.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Bloomington, IN
After having to go to the ER for severe dry skin on my eyes that made them swell shut, this was recommended to me by a dermatologist to help heal my eyes, and boy am I obsessed!I am forever astounded by how effective Cerave's products are while remaining so gentle and perfect for delicate skin. This product completely helped heal my eyes, and I still use it after a long day with makeup on and I feel like my eyes could use a little TLC! As with the rest of Cerave's products, a little goes a long way, so I know I can use this forever!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great, very moisturizing eye cream, and an incredible value given the price. I am most concerned about anti-aging/ fine lines, and this eye cream feels emollient enough to gently provide tons of moisture. I trust the brand, as I am obsessed with their body cream (a must-have) and their eye cream with the same ceramides plus hyaluronic acid feels like a solid choice. Only wish was that is contained even more anti-aging ingredients, but for the price it's a great everyday workhorse.
The S.
The S.
covington, GA
I am a mom of 5 and after having the last baby I saw that I have dark circles around my eyes so I was in search of a good eye cream. After reading reviews I saw that this one was one of the best on the market that was affordable. To some this product is pricey but to me it was right up my alley. Cleared up my dark circles within the first week of use! You don't need to use much so it lasts a long time.
Robin H.
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
I was dating a man recently who was honest without apologies and after the sting wore off, i was grateful for his comment: "Man those wrinkles around your eyes are intense." Right away I ran to CVS and purchased this item because it was the only one on sale. I love it. It works right away to sooth wrinkles and fine lines that mess up the flow of foundation. I can't live without this any longer.
Mwanamke J.
Mwanamke J.
My dermatologist recommended this to me when I was getting a weird plum color under my eye. She said it was from my skin being thin & rough and the color was actually my veins. I was using a department store brand at the time and she said this was more hydrating, with a week or 2 after switching the skin under my eye was hydrated and restored it to normal. I've been using this ever since.
Masiel M.
Masiel M.
Norcross, GA
Did not feel like it did anything to my eyes after 3 weeks of using it every day. I didn't even feel like it hydrates my undereyes right after application. But yes I do have veey dry undereyes so that might be why. But thw consistency was good for an eye cream but thw price was a bit much for it being a drugstore product plus it doesn't do what it claims to do.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
So I like this product more for acne dark spots on my face. It actually helps lighten them up and become less visible. However, for my eyes it keeps them moisturized but I don't feel like it has helped reduced the dark circle appearance. I have used up one tube already and I am on to my second one. I will continue to use it but not sure if it is working.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Menifee , CA
One of the best I've ever used. It's made by dermatologists, it's very hydrating, and won't give me little bumps under my eyes from tiny clogged pores. It's helped to reduce puffiness, dark circles and fine lines. It doesn't have a smell, which is great for my sensitive skin. It's a good price for the product. I recommend this to everyone that asks me what I use on my face.
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
I didn't really see any difference while using this eye cream. This was the first eye cream I've purchased and used daily and was kind of disappointed that I didn't see results. I wouldn't recommend it for someone who is looking for help with fine lines and wrinkles maybe for someone who wants to stay on top of them before they start it would be fine.