BY CERAVE

The CeraVe Eye Repair Cream diminish the look of dark circles and puffiness for the delicate skin around your gentle eyes. This cream aids in restoring your skins natural protective moisture barrier. see more...

Kaitlin K.
Florida
This cream does a great job at moisturizing the under-eye area without weighing down the skin or causing milia. I usually apply this a few times a week at night during the summer (everyday during the winter). If my under-eye area feels extra dry, I can apply it in the morning and carry on with my makeup routine in a few minutes without worrying about my concealer breaking up or sliding around throughout the day!
Samantha P.
Florence, KY
This eye cream leaves the skin around my eyes feeling moisturized and supple. I don’t know about the claims of improving dark circles, but I’m also skeptical of any eye cream with similar claims. Affordable and easy to find, definitely a repurchase for me time and time again.
Ashley L.
I love all CeraVe products and use them everyday. They are gentle and never feel caked on or greasy. I normally purchase at target and it is reasonably priced. You can also find sales which is nice. They have basic skin care needs but I wish there were more products.
Jessica S.
West Orange
Im torn about this product. The first time I tried this it actually improved my under eye area. It truly gave visible results that I stopped using it cause I felt I didnt need it anymore. Stupid I know. Then I started noticing lines under my eyes like I was missing volume again and so I repurchased it and it wasnt the same at all. HOWEVER, I got said eye cream from a cvs that was closing so I wonder now if it was expired 🙁. I say give it a try cause if it isnt old af then it probably will actually do what it says. Repair!
Stephanie A.
Helps with puffy and dark circles. Use before bed, I believe it says every night but I only use it 2x a week. It was pricey, but you do not need much so the product will last long.
Athena A.
Provo, UT
I got this as a free product when I purchased another CeraVe product. This was my first time using the product and I was disappointed. I purchased at Target. I would not reccommend this product to anyone else because I did not notice any benefits.
Bay P.
I love everything CeraVe since I have sensitive skin, and this is no exception. I find it to be a bit less gentle than their moisturizers though, (undereye skin is extra delicate) so I only use every other night. A little bit goes a long way, though!
Abby Z.
Pequea, PA
I started using this CeraVe eye cream in hopes it could replace my expensive Tarte eye cream. I think it's a solid eye cream, although I wish it improved undereye puffiness more, but I don't know that anything actually does.
Nancy S.
California
I bought this product because I have puffy under eyes. I read reviews on YouTube so I decided to try the product out myself. I purchased this at my local target. It really did not do much to my under eyes but make them oily.
Elle F.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I received this as a simple with my purchase of my CeraVe face wash, but I did glance at the price of the full-size eye cream to get an idea of how much it would be if I did like it.  So with that said, for the price, I thought this was a good buy.  Very hydrating and I really liked that it didn't have any strong fragrance to it.  It was just kind of a no-BS eye cream.