BY CERAVE #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Developed with dermatologists it s designed not only to visibly reduce dark circles and puffiness, but also to help repair and restore the delicate skin barrier around your eyes leaving you with brighter, smoother, healthier looking eyes. combines essential ceramides that help repair and restore the delicate barrier around the eyes with hyaluronic acid that hydrates to help prevent fine lines and wrinkles. also contains a unique complex of marine and botanical extracts, known to visibly reduce dark circles and relieve puffiness. non-greasy, absorbs quickly patented cerave mve delivery technology provides...

• How much is this? I love CeraVe products and I wanna try it!1 Answers
  • I have dark circles under my eyes, and I am looking for a product...1 Answers
  • Does this help with dark circles/ uneven skin color?1 Answers
Whitley B.
Pinellas Park, FL
This eye cream is amazing! I have a newborn baby, so a lot of times I am up through the night. This cream helps ease my dark circles so I don’t look like a mombie (mom zombie) haha! It goes on super smooth, and you only need less than a dime sized amount for both eyes. It’s a little pricey, but lasts a while! And like all the other products it’s formulated by a dermatologist, so you know what’s going on your skin is safe!
Kelsey B.
I've been using this product for a few months and can honestly say I've seen an improvement in my under-eye bags; they do not appear to be as dark. I bought this at WalMart for $14, and I think it's worth the price. It's only 0.50 ounces, but the tube does last for a while because you do not need to apply a ton. I would definitely recommend trying this one!
Kathy A.
Roanoke
I’ve been using the product for about 6 months know but haven’t really noticed any difference in my fine lines or thin, discolored under eye area. The instructions say to pat into the skin, but the cream does not easily apply that way. It needs to be rubbed in, but it doesn’t absorb very well. Not going to try this brand of eye cream again.
Leah T.
Frederick, MD
I have been using this product for over a year now and have seen great improvements to the pigmentation under my eyes. if you’re struggling with dark circles this is product for you. the only downside is that it is around $13 for a small tube, but it lasts a long time as you only need the tiniest amount each day.
Suzanne M.
Renton, WA
Well I just didn't see much improvement. It feels nice when applied but it was no help in reducing dark circles. The puffy eyes are still here but maybe slightly better after 30 days? Slightly. I don't notice any wrinkle improvement but they didn't claim that...so no ding there. Is it worth the $12? No. This cream is not one that I would recommend. I even think it could hydrate a little better. For now, I will stick with the CeraVe PM cream for all over face and eye hydration. Unfortunately, I need to look around for a better eye cream to help with the darkness and wrinkles. Photos in my blog exploringmakeupinmy40s.
Alec S.
Evansville, IN
I have been using this cream for almost one year, and I really like it. It does not magically remove the bags under my eyes or anything, but I have seen an improvement over the period I have been using it. It helps reduce the puffy look under my eyes, and I think it helps with the darkness under my eyes that I get sometimes. I would recommend the product, and it is available at all of the big retailers!
Elle U.
I love the cerave line as I am on my 6th tub of the cerave moisturizing cream. But this stings my face! When I put it under my eyes my skin started to burn!! I returned it because it irritated my skin.. it did not give me the same feeling as the moisturizing cream in the tub...
Victoria M.
I had lingering issues after getting contact dermatitis and the areas under my eyes would frequently become super dry, irritated, puffy, and flakey. I tried Vaseline, hydrocortisone, and other eye products that would only help a little bit. Desperate, I tried this and it cleared up the problem. I use a little bit religiously Day and night. A little goes a long way so the price isn’t as steep as it may seem. It has a nice texture and helps the area hold moisture. I didn’t notice much every-day-puffiness reduction, but the darkness under my eyes has lessened as well.
Brin D.
Concord, CA
This is a great, tried-and-true eye cream. Ive been using this for about 2 months no. I love the balmy texture, makes me feel like it packs a strong moisturizing punch. I feel that it takes a while to sink in, which I consider a good thing. I don't feel that it helps with any existing fine lines, but I'm hoping using it is a good preventative measure. Bottom line: it's simple and rich, with powerful, non-irritating ingredients like ceramides and hyaluronic acid to help your moisture barrier. I will repurchase this unless I find something better.
Victoria C.
Hilliard
I have sensitive skin and I does not bother me! I can immediately see an improvement in skin texture. I was pleased. I got a free sample from target with my cleanser and I will buy it again. The packaging is simple and to the point. It’s just great if you ask me.
Michelle N.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
How well does this work for dry puffy eyes? Does it work to minimize dark circles and fine lines? My current eye cream is not doing the trick and I need to try something new.
Kate N.
How does this work on dark circles? I've tried just about everything and love CeraVe. I need to add an anti aging eye cream to my routine anyways.
Peggah E.
I'm looking for an eye cream to incorporate in my daily routine that won't break the bank. Does this one actually work to prevent wrinkles, or is it pretty much just a moisturizer repackaged as an eye cream? Any ingredients in it that are particularly effective? I'm young and don't have wrinkles (yet) but I think it's time to start an eye cream since I have fairly dry skin.
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX
How does this work for oily skin? it seems even when I wear waterproof mascara, it smudges because of how oily my skin is. I'd hate to really look like a super panda.
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
Has anyone had good results with this reducing the appearance of those pesky little sebaceous glands under the eye?