BY CERAVE #77 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Developed with dermatologists it s designed not only to visibly reduce dark circles and puffiness, but also to help repair and restore the delicate skin barrier around your eyes leaving you with brighter, smoother, healthier looking eyes. combines essential ceramides that help repair and restore the delicate barrier around the eyes with hyaluronic acid that hydrates to help prevent fine lines and wrinkles. also contains a unique complex of marine and botanical extracts, known to visibly reduce dark circles and relieve puffiness. non-greasy, absorbs quickly patented cerave mve delivery technology provides...

Leah H.
I'm kind of a skeptic when it comes to products saying they will help dark undereye circles and puffiness. I looked around and eventually decided to try this one out, since it is more affordable than others and I do like the Cerave foaming facial cleanser. So glad I purchased this! It's moisturizing, but not too thick or cakey. Absorbs quickly. And it really does help with dark circles and puffiness. I'll be honest, I had a really heavy cry one night and I knew the next day my eyes would be nearly swollen shut, as usual. In the morning as predicted my eyes were incredibly puffy, and in the past I've tried numerous fixes but the puffiness always lasted most of the day. I put this cream on as usual and didn't give it a second thought. A couple hours later I was in the bathroom and looked in the mirror and was shocked because the puffiness had gone down tremendously. This was the only thing I could think of that had brought it down, as it was the only new part of my morning routine. So now I'm completely sold on this eye cream.
C K.
Reston, VA
I am pretty much a skeptic when it comes to creams that claim to "reduce" signs of aging. Although I have only been using this product for a month, I have noticed some improvement in the reduction of my dark circles under the eye.. I am not sure if it is due to the cream or due to a placebo effect. In any case, I am excited to keep trying it for the next couple of months and will report back. I am giving it four stars right now, but in a couple of months it may increase. The packaging is cute and small and makes it easy to pack it up wherever you may go. The cream is very light and I usually dab it gently onto the under eye and a bit on the lid.
Cheyanna S.
This it's a really great basic eye cream. It's kind of pricey for a drugstore product but it's a lot less expensive than a lot of other under eye creams. I use this every evening and overtime my dehydrated under eyes have really softened. The skin feels so much more supple. I recommend applying this generously at night and using a lighter application during the daytime. It's beautiful under makeup and soaks in really fast. This is great for day or night use I think. I also love that it's in a squeeze tube because it's more hygienic and in my opinion quicker to a apply. It also contains ceramides which help repair your Skin's natural moisture barrier so over time it helps your skin stay hydrated on its own.
Leslyn H.
Columbus, OH
I have really dark circles, and fine lines under my eyes, so I figured I would give this eye cream a try... I’ve been using this product for about a month now, and I feel like I can see a slight difference in my dark circles, but it’s very subtle. I plan to continue using it, so we will see if it gets any better, but as of right now... I can’t say for sure that I see a difference. As for fine lines, I haven’t seen any change.

With all that said, I do still enjoy this eye cream. It is really hydrating, and even tho it hasn’t helped my fine lines, it does help my under eyes appear a lot healthier.
Savannah K.
Daphne, AL
I love this product so much!! This cream is for eye repair. This product is MVE delivery technology and was developed with dermatologists. The label reads that is reduces the look of dark circles and puffiness. As well as, helps repair and restore a protective skin barrier and the cream contains ceramides and hyaluronic acid. The directions state to apply in small dots around the eye area and gently smooth until thoroughly absorbed. The label continues to say that the product can be used alone or under makeup once or twice a day in the AM and/or PM. I personally apply this product in small dots under my eyes (as the directions state) after washing my face in the morning and at night. I see defiant results from using this product! Would recommend!
Nicole D.
Malta, MT
I love this product. It's a super basic formula, no bells or whistles, but that's really what I love about it. It may be a basic formula but it has three different ceramides, which are so great for the skin barrier. I've noticed such an improvement in the overall hydration of my under eye area. The only downside is that it's not great under make up. It can definitely cause pilling under concealer or foundation, but I avoid that issue by using a different eye cream during the day if I'm going full face and just use CeraVe at night.
jewelz p.
Los Angeles , CA
My mom just went to a dermatologist and got a bunch of free samples of this cream and gave them to me. I tried it for about a solid 2 weeks and then I realized I needed more! I went out and got a fresh full size and I am really enjoying it. My under eye area has a tendency to be puffy and this has really diminished that problem. The dark circles are still there and I don’t see much difference but nothing a little concealers won’t fix. Overall I really do like the effect it’s had on my puffy under eye area
Sabrina A.
Chesterfield
I do like the price of this product and that is what first drew me to this. It also has lasted me a long time and you do not need a lot of this product to put under your eyes so it is a good amount for the price. I did not put this on everyday (usually because I forgot) but when I used it I would put it on in the mornings under my make up and at night after washing my face so it would work throughout the night. I did see a little bit of a difference but I might have seen more if I did apply it everyday.
Ashleigh H.
Clearfield, KY
I have hereditary dark circles so the only thing that helps them is to use concealer under my eyes. I had heard great things about this cream so I decided to give it a try. I haven’t used it long enough to notice a difference in my under eyes but I have noticed that it helps with the puffiness. It is also very moisturizing and cheaper than most under eye creams. I enjoy it so far and if it ends up helping with my dark circles that will be great!
Isamar I.
Monett
I have never used eye cream, I always found it to be such a tedious step. However, when I started seeing how dark my under eye circles were becoming, I knew I had to do something about it. This cream was raved about so much, so I figured I would give it a try. It deserves all of the compliments it receives, for sure. It has helped me out IMMENSELY and my dark circles and fine lines have diminished almost completely.
Michelle N.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
How well does this work for dry puffy eyes? Does it work to minimize dark circles and fine lines? My current eye cream is not doing the trick and I need to try something new.
Kate N.
How does this work on dark circles? I've tried just about everything and love CeraVe. I need to add an anti aging eye cream to my routine anyways.
Peggah E.
I'm looking for an eye cream to incorporate in my daily routine that won't break the bank. Does this one actually work to prevent wrinkles, or is it pretty much just a moisturizer repackaged as an eye cream? Any ingredients in it that are particularly effective? I'm young and don't have wrinkles (yet) but I think it's time to start an eye cream since I have fairly dry skin.
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX
How does this work for oily skin? it seems even when I wear waterproof mascara, it smudges because of how oily my skin is. I'd hate to really look like a super panda.
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Has anyone had good results with this reducing the appearance of those pesky little sebaceous glands under the eye?

back