BY CERAVE

Developed with dermatologists it s designed not only to visibly reduce dark circles and puffiness, but also to help repair and restore the delicate skin barrier around your eyes leaving you with brighter, smoother, healthier looking eyes. combines essential ceramides that help repair and restore the delicate barrier around the eyes with hyaluronic acid that hydrates to help prevent fine lines and wrinkles. also contains a unique complex of marine and botanical extracts, known to visibly reduce dark circles and relieve puffiness. non-greasy, absorbs quickly patented cerave mve delivery technology provides...

Leah H.
I'm kind of a skeptic when it comes to products saying they will help dark undereye circles and puffiness. I looked around and eventually decided to try this one out, since it is more affordable than others and I do like the Cerave foaming facial cleanser. So glad I purchased this! It's moisturizing, but not too thick or cakey. Absorbs quickly. And it really does help with dark circles and puffiness. I'll be honest, I had a really heavy cry one night and I knew the next day my eyes would be nearly swollen shut, as usual. In the morning as predicted my eyes were incredibly puffy, and in the past I've tried numerous fixes but the puffiness always lasted most of the day. I put this cream on as usual and didn't give it a second thought. A couple hours later I was in the bathroom and looked in the mirror and was shocked because the puffiness had gone down tremendously. This was the only thing I could think of that had brought it down, as it was the only new part of my morning routine. So now I'm completely sold on this eye cream.
Lauren C.
Los Angeles
I liked how this eye cream moisturized my under eyes, but I didn’t feel it did much for my discoloration. With a young child and a full time job a full nights rest is rare and I definitely need that extra boost to help with these dark circles. If you’re looking to keep your under eyes moisturized this is great but if you need something for dark circles this isn’t my first choice.
Alison G.
Payson
Purchased at: Walgreens
I decided to try this to see if it was as good as expensive brands because it had good reviews. After one month I noticed my eyes were it much worse condition. The eyelids were saggy and I had more crepey wrinkles under my eye that were deeper. I also had worse bags and puffiness. I looked 10 years older in 1 month. I will never scrimp on cheap brands again. Lesson learned.
Brandi G.
Philadelphia
So, I just started using this stuff in the beginning of the month, which means it hasn’t been enough time to see a difference yet but I do like how it moisturizes with out leaving a greasy residue. I wear it both morning and night. It wears nicely under concealer, you wouldn’t even remember you have it on. I’ll come back in a few weeks to update and give more of an option.
Alicia B.
Leesburg, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I was expecting to give this a bad review because expensive products seem to be better when dealing with dark circles. I was desperate to try anything to get rid of my dark circles because they are my BIGGEST insecurity and will not leave without covering them up. I’m 6 days in and I’m so amazed at the results I’ve gotten in such little time. The puffiness has reduced quite a bit and the dark circles have definitely lightened up but I will say this does not really help with under eyes creases like it claimed which is okay. It doesn’t have a strong smell and is super easy to apply and I’m so happy that I ended up buying it. I’m usually skeptical about things like this but I seriously recommend trying this product.
Jen V.
Purchased at: Target
This is a first impression bc I just bought this 2 days ago and my under eyes have had such an improvement already! I don’t have under eye circles but I do have puffy eyes and every time I apply this I feel a tightening effect and my puffiness is gone almost instantly. Would recommend as a moisturizing eye cream from the drugstore.
Annie H.
Palm Desert
I was hoping that this eye cream was going to be THE BOMB because I use their cleanser and night and day moisturizers. It’s gentle and doesn’t irritate the eye area, and DOES help the wrinkles, but doesn’t do anything for circles . . . I would recommend it, but I might try a retinol eye cream for the circles and saggy lids.
Jennifer R.
Austin
I like it but I have genetic under eye creases that are emphasized when my under eyes are dry. It hydrates and helps keep my under eyes hydrated, I feel that it doesn't do as much as I want it to. I feel as this would be a better product for people that are looking for a hydrating eye cream for before makeup as a prep step but for actual skin care there are better options out there.
Cheyanna S.
This it's a really great basic eye cream. It's kind of pricey for a drugstore product but it's a lot less expensive than a lot of other under eye creams. I use this every evening and overtime my dehydrated under eyes have really softened. The skin feels so much more supple. I recommend applying this generously at night and using a lighter application during the daytime. It's beautiful under makeup and soaks in really fast. This is great for day or night use I think. I also love that it's in a squeeze tube because it's more hygienic and in my opinion quicker to a apply. It also contains ceramides which help repair your Skin's natural moisture barrier so over time it helps your skin stay hydrated on its own.
Kristin D.
Athens, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Not really sure if it does anything. I originally bought this for my dark circles, and I haven’t seen any improvement in the months since using it. I’ll finish the tube, but for now, I’m mainly using this eye cream because everyone says you should.
Michelle N.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
How well does this work for dry puffy eyes? Does it work to minimize dark circles and fine lines? My current eye cream is not doing the trick and I need to try something new.
Kate N.
How does this work on dark circles? I've tried just about everything and love CeraVe. I need to add an anti aging eye cream to my routine anyways.
Peggah E.
I'm looking for an eye cream to incorporate in my daily routine that won't break the bank. Does this one actually work to prevent wrinkles, or is it pretty much just a moisturizer repackaged as an eye cream? Any ingredients in it that are particularly effective? I'm young and don't have wrinkles (yet) but I think it's time to start an eye cream since I have fairly dry skin.
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX
How does this work for oily skin? it seems even when I wear waterproof mascara, it smudges because of how oily my skin is. I'd hate to really look like a super panda.
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Has anyone had good results with this reducing the appearance of those pesky little sebaceous glands under the eye?