CeraVe Eye Repair Cream

by CeraVe

Eye puffiness and dark circles are among the most common eye-area skin concerns but a repair eye cream can help smooth and brighten this delicate skin. For optimal results with minimal irritation, look for an eye cream with ceramides that replenish the skin’s natural barrier, hyaluronic acid to plump up fine lines with extra hydration and soothing niacinamide. It’s also important to use an ophthalmologist-tested product such as CeraVe Eye Repair Cream that has been recognized as safe for use around the eyes.

CeraVe Eczema Eye Repair Cream features a Marine & Botanical Complex to help reduce the appearance of dark circleseye puffiness and brighten the entire eye area. Suitable for all skin types, this non-greasy, fast-absorbing, fragrance-free eye cream also contains three essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide, plus patented MVE Delivery Technology that releases a steady stream of moisture for skin nourishment around the clock.

• Reduce the appearance of dark circles and eye puffiness
  • Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
  • Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
  • Niacinamide: Helps the skin barrier and calms the skin
  • Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free
  • Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested
  • Developed with dermatologists
  • Accepted by the National Eczema Association

Ingredients: Purified Water, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propanediol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Jojoba Esters, Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-Ii, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Zinc Citrate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Tocopherol, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Laureth-4, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum

Usage:

• Apply in small dots around the eye area
  • Gently smooth until thoroughly absorbed
  • Use alone or under makeup once or twice a day in the AM and/or PM

Can I use it day & night?
Lo puedo usar de día y de noche?
Does it help with puffiness, darkness, and fine line or does it only help with hydration? [product:cerave-eye-repair-cream]?
Start your review of CeraVe Eye Repair Cream!
austin
It smooths out corner eye wrinkles. 👍 It feels so nice, one of my favorite moisturizing eye creams. I also use it around my lips. (I am 24yrs old) so I cant speak for older fine lines. I would say if you use this before applying eye make up it tends to make eyeshadow,mascara, and liner fall/fade off of eye. Even with a primer. So I started using at night mostly. Or during the day with no shadow products. If I do use it with make up then I don’t put it under the eye because it makes your bottom mascara run off onto your skin. That’s terrible when no one tells you you have black under your eye, so I always have to check the mirror. It also doesn’t let concealer set, that will run off too. So I only put it on the top eye, I let it sit for an hour then use elf putty primer, which has been the only thing that works well with this eye cream formula. Doesn’t cause make up to separate under the primer. After the primer sits for 10 seconds I apply makeup like normal. #eyecream #finelines #makeup #faceproducts #skincare #eye #cerave #moisturizer
Rock Hill, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
So I’ve have been using this product for a bout a month now for my deeply dark eyes. So far I have seen a huge difference how my under eyes look. There is still some darkness (but that maybe due to my low vitamin D levels) but I can see that it has cleared up a lot. Posted above are my before (curly hair) and after (twists) pictures. Do you see a difference?
Fort Wayne, IN
Absolutely love this product! It is deeply hydrating and free of any irritants. I have super sensitive skin and the undereye is already naturally really sensitive. I started looking for an undereye cream because my undereyes were super dry to the point that my undereye concealer wasn't sticking to the skin and my underye circles just kept getting darker. This fixed all of those problems! My skin is much more hydrated and my dark circles have vastly improved. I only use it at night as the product keeps my skin hydrated all through the next day without any issues. This product has the perfect consistency, it's thick enough that it's hydrating but still sinks into the skin well. It's also pretty affordable, especially with the coupons on the Cerave website, since there aren't any retinols or other anti-aging ingredients in it. I also love that the product is in squeeze tube as it's hygienic and prevents you from using too much!
Decent standard eye cream - nothing special or spectacular, but it'll keep your eye area moisturized. I prefer eye creams that provide a bit more slip and hydration, as this cream is less emollient and more of a dry gel hybrid of sorts. The good thing is, it absorbs quickly and doesn't irritate the skin around my eyes at all, which is especially important when I sometimes develop eczema-like rashes and dry skin around the outer corners (either from tears, allergies, or using skincare products that irritate my skin). Usually when my skin barrier is compromised like this, most things sting upon application, but this simply keeps it moisturized without adding to the issue -- definitely something I can appreciate. Highly recommend you give it a try if you're trying to keep things simple or if you have irritated, sensitive skin.
Mcallen, TX
Saw this recommended on YouTube as one of the best drugstore eye creams and decided to give it a try since I’ve been looking for an affordable and effective eye cream. I use this twice a day and it has really made a difference in my under eyes appearance. It doesn’t help much with dark under eye circles but it deeply hydrates my under eyes and plumps the skin reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Only reason I didn’t rate this five stars is because it needs to be smoothed onto the under eye area instead of the recommended way of tapping it in. And since the under eye skin is the thinnest skin on the face pulling and tugging on it can cause more wrinkles. But I just use a delicate touch to smooth it in so I don’t cause any damage to the area.
Edison, NJ
CeraVe Eye Repair Cream uploaded by Vishva P.
Purchased at: Target
Another Cerave product I wasn’t happy with. I have been using this for over a month now and besides making my eyes feel hydrated, it hasn’t done anything else. Bought this again because it’s budget friendly compared to a lot of the other eye creams but I guess I’ll have to invest more to make a bigger impact for my eyes. I’m looking for a eye cream that will help lessen my dark circles and this didn’t do that for me so that’s why I’m not a fan of it. I understand things like that can be genetic and hard to get rid of but it also didn’t seem to help with my puffiness either so for those reason I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone. Feel free to drop any other recommendation you may have for better eye creams :)
I’ve had purple bags under my eyes basically since birth bc I’m always tired and i never sleep- needless to say, i needed something to give my eyes a pick-me-up. I was skeptical about this so I was glad it wasn’t outrageously expensive, and was pleasantly surprised when i started seeing results is just a few days. The serum is ultra hydrating with no greasy residue, and the applicator tip makes it easy to put it on. A little goes a long way, which is great because you know you’re getting quality AND quantity. If you struggle with purple bags and puffiness under your eyes, definitely try this out and give your eyes a little TLC- YOU DESERVE IT! 🥰
San Jose, CA
The formulation of this eye cream is incredible! I usually don’t use or even like eye cream because all the ones I’ve tried are always too oily and greasy and when I wake up the next morning, I always get crusty eyes since the eye cream probably seeps into my eye area and causes me to produce eye boogers. This CeraVe eye cream on the other hand is not greasy at all, glides onto the skin so smoothly, and dries pretty quickly. I like that! I don’t particularly have any eye concerns and mainly got an eye cream to keep my eye area hydrated. So to be absolutely honest, I don’t know if I’ve seen any differences or improvement in my under eye area.
Saugus , MA
CeraVe Eye Repair Cream uploaded by Nicole M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Omg! My holy grail! My ride or die! This eye cream should be #1!! It's absolutely amazing! I saw results after using it two or three times. It's great because it's fragrance free (hate fragrance in skincare) and it contains two of my favorite ingredients, Hyaluronic Acid, a humectant, Nicinimide, an ingredient that helps pretty much EVERY skin concern you may have. This eye cream helps with puffiness (which I wake up to every morning) dark circles, dryness (one of the biggest factors with aging) and the appearance of the wrinkles and fine lines I already have. This stuff is a miracle, and I feel like it is so underrated!!
Morrow, GA
CeraVe Eye Repair Cream uploaded by Kierra B.
Currently using this( will update when finished first bottle) but currently I do see a slight difference in my dark circles. The price for the size was a little standoff-ish but you don’t have to use a lot for it to work. (Please follow)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Québec
il y a 9 jours
CeraVe Eye Repair Cream hi guys! what were ur results using this and how is the texture? + do u think is worth trying or should i go for a more pricey brand even though i love cerave! thank you ☺️
Alyse B. • il y a 16 heures
The texture is very creamy but not heavy or greasy. It’s purely for hydration and doesn’t offer any other benefits so if you’re after anti-aging you may try another product. I do love this one though! Makes my eyes feel very hydrated.
Centerville, TX
il y a 14 jours
Samantha D. • il y a 12 jours
Personally I like it!!! When I told my esthetician I was using it she said “it just helps with moisture” so I’m still trying to find the better eye cream but idk why because i like this one!