BY CERAVE #75 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Developed with dermatologists it s designed not only to visibly reduce dark circles and puffiness, but also to help repair and restore the delicate skin barrier around your eyes leaving you with brighter, smoother, healthier looking eyes. combines essential ceramides that help repair and restore the delicate barrier around the eyes with hyaluronic acid that hydrates to help prevent fine lines and wrinkles. also contains a unique complex of marine and botanical extracts, known to visibly reduce dark circles and relieve puffiness. non-greasy, absorbs quickly patented cerave mve delivery technology provides...

• How much is this? I love CeraVe products and I wanna try it!1 Answers
  • I have dark circles under my eyes, and I am looking for a product...1 Answers
  • Does this help with dark circles/ uneven skin color?1 Answers
Cindy T.
La Jolla, CA
I use this in the morning on my undereyes after I do my eye-makeup. It has a rather thin creamy consistency that isn't too oily, making it perfect to wear during the day. Also, for the price, it cannot be beat. Even though I wear it multiple times a week, I feel like the tube will last forever. It also comes as a mini freebie with the PM cream quite often, so if I ever run out of the actual tube, I'll always have backups! If you're worried about whether or not it will work for you, I recommend going out to Target to look for the AM or PM moisturizers that come with the little mini to test it out first!
Tiffany H.
I LOVE Cerave. I used this eye cream when I had a terrible reaction to a face wash and the skin under my eyes actually started PEELING! This eye cream was a life saver. It repaired the skin under my eyes and helped immensely with my dark circles. I use it daily! I have extremely sensitive skin and swear by CeraVe products now. They have made my skin so much softer, clearer and beautiful.
Kelsey B.
I've been using this product for a few months and can honestly say I've seen an improvement in my under-eye bags; they do not appear to be as dark. I bought this at WalMart for $14, and I think it's worth the price. It's only 0.50 ounces, but the tube does last for a while because you do not need to apply a ton. I would definitely recommend trying this one!
Kelly S.
Comes out of a small dispenser at the end of the tube. It lasts for so long, just when you think you're out of product there is more. I mostly use for eye puffiness in the morning and to prevent wrinkles and fine lines in the long run. I can't live without this product! Makes my eyes feel and look so much better, even when I don't have much sleep.
Amanda B.
I like this eye cream because it does hydrate really well, but it doesn’t provide lasting hydration. I see results overnight, but I do not see lasting results. I would recommend for a day eye cream but if you really need an intensive repair eye cream this is not one that I would recommend for overnight! But I do love for a day time eye cream.
Kathy A.
Roanoke, IN
I’ve been using the product for about 6 months know but haven’t really noticed any difference in my fine lines or thin, discolored under eye area. The instructions say to pat into the skin, but the cream does not easily apply that way. It needs to be rubbed in, but it doesn’t absorb very well. Not going to try this brand of eye cream again.
Cory T.
I have only been using this product for about two weeks but it has been helping. I have sensitive skin so CeraVe is my go to for lotions of any kind. I have always had dark circles under my eyes but since I became a mom they have definitely gotten worse. I’ve tried other brands but this seems to work the best and doesn’t irritate my skin.
josh c.
Rally great most stuff I use on my eyes gives me irritation reason why I never know if it works but this one is really good on my skin I can see my dark circles going a way I being using it for a month now it gives like a little burning sensation at first but is just a little works wonders and it doesn't eritates my skin at all I can ware it all day not like other eye treatments that I have to remove them 2 or 3 minutes after I apply them and is easy on your wallet with coupon from Sunday paper I got it at rite aid for like $5
Leah T.
Frederick, MD
I have been using this product for over a year now and have seen great improvements to the pigmentation under my eyes. if you’re struggling with dark circles this is product for you. the only downside is that it is around $13 for a small tube, but it lasts a long time as you only need the tiniest amount each day.
Alec S.
Evansville, IN
I have been using this cream for almost one year, and I really like it. It does not magically remove the bags under my eyes or anything, but I have seen an improvement over the period I have been using it. It helps reduce the puffy look under my eyes, and I think it helps with the darkness under my eyes that I get sometimes. I would recommend the product, and it is available at all of the big retailers!
Michelle N.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
How well does this work for dry puffy eyes? Does it work to minimize dark circles and fine lines? My current eye cream is not doing the trick and I need to try something new.
Kate N.
How does this work on dark circles? I've tried just about everything and love CeraVe. I need to add an anti aging eye cream to my routine anyways.
Peggah E.
I'm looking for an eye cream to incorporate in my daily routine that won't break the bank. Does this one actually work to prevent wrinkles, or is it pretty much just a moisturizer repackaged as an eye cream? Any ingredients in it that are particularly effective? I'm young and don't have wrinkles (yet) but I think it's time to start an eye cream since I have fairly dry skin.
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX
How does this work for oily skin? it seems even when I wear waterproof mascara, it smudges because of how oily my skin is. I'd hate to really look like a super panda.
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
Has anyone had good results with this reducing the appearance of those pesky little sebaceous glands under the eye?