BY CERAVE #68 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Developed with dermatologists it s designed not only to visibly reduce dark circles and puffiness, but also to help repair and restore the delicate skin barrier around your eyes leaving you with brighter, smoother, healthier looking eyes. combines essential ceramides that help repair and restore the delicate barrier around the eyes with hyaluronic acid that hydrates to help prevent fine lines and wrinkles. also contains a unique complex of marine and botanical extracts, known to visibly reduce dark circles and relieve puffiness. non-greasy, absorbs quickly patented cerave mve delivery technology provides...

• How much is this? I love CeraVe products and I wanna try it!1 Answers
  • I have dark circles under my eyes, and I am looking for a product t...1 Answers
  • Does this help with dark circles/ uneven skin color?1 Answers
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Frederick, MD
When I first got this product I was really iffy about it because the first few days I didn't see it do anything. But after constantly using it in the morning and at night I really started to notice a difference under my eyes. I LOVE the fact that it's lightweight. When I apply it ok I take very little product and tap it where I have dark circles. I personally feel like it refreshes my eye a little. I think what makes this product actually work is if you have a skin care regimen in place, drink LOTS of water, and be CONSISTENT with the product! I heard lots of good and bad reviews from this product so it is a hit or miss. I definitely recommend trying it though! I feel like some of the people that try it probably don't drink enough water and don't have a morning/night skin care regimen. CeraVe come thruu! :)
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a sample of this in a past Target Beauty box and while I was absolutely up to my neck in eye creams that I'll probably never get through, the ingredients in this one looked alluring so I decided to give it a try. The formula contains marine and botanical extracts to help repair and restore the delicate barrier around the eyes, while hyaluronic acid works to hydrate the skin. The cream itself is very thick and rich, and absorbs quickly and doesn't burn my eyes. I didn't notice much of an effect on fine lines and wrinkles though, but it does work nicely as an under-eye moisturizer. Just maybe not a product that's entirely necessary if you already use a good facial moisturizer.
Sally H.
Sally H.
Minneapolis, MN
I used an entire tube or CeraVe Eye Repair Cream before writing this review.
I love the texture. It is very smooth and silky. Lightweight but very hydrating. Does help with puffiness.
With great ingredients like damage repairing ceramides, hydrating hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide I feel that this product is one of the best affordable options at the drug store.
Now that I have switched to a new eye cream for over a month, I can see a difference in my under are area being darker and tougher to conceal. The area is also less hydrated. I will be switching back to CeraVe!
Amruta K.
Amruta K.
Hackensack, NJ
This eye cream comes in a huge box but it's a tiny tube with 0.5oz of product. It contains hyaluronic acid and ceramides. This eye cream claims to tackle dark circles and puffiness. It has great ingredients and applies with less effort without tugging on the under eye area. This eye cream is very light-weight and not too dense. Makeup applies easily on top of this eye cream without creasing. This can be a great eye cream for the summers. In the winter months, I found that I needed a heavy moisturizer.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
I've used this for about 2 months, with absolutely minimal benefits. I do like that it is in a tube and doesn't smell. Even using the smallest amount possible, I ended up with weird bumpy skin just where I used it. I ended up getting it on a whim because of the price but I think I'll be switching back to my previous product and good old fashioned sleep. I gave it to my boyfriend to try and he really likes it though, and has much less sensitive skin than I do, so it may just not agree with my skin.
laura j.
laura j.
I am a big fan ofCeraVe Moisturizing Cream. I have used several CeraVe products and have usually been impressed with them. This eye repair cream is no exception. While I don’t have too many eye wrinkles yet I am a huge believer in prevention. This sample is super small, only .08oz, but since the cream is thick and the eye area is so small only a tiny bit of cream is needed. I would buy this CeraVe Eye Repair Cream based on the sample.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Louisville, KY
I've tried so many eye creams lately that of started to believe they were all useless. I heard some good reviews on this eye cream and decided to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised! I have extremely dry under eyes and this has done a pretty good job of keeping them hydrated. The cream is quite thick but easily to apply and quickly absorbs into the skin. Definitely recommend to the skeptics!
Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
This is a pretty decent eye cream for a drugstore brand. It moisturizes the eye area and help keep it smooth. The price is great, and a little goes a long way. This was the first eye cream I ever used - and later I moved on to more specific stuff to tackle dark circles - and I really recommend if you are just starting to worry about your eye area, with no specific concern.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
I used this for about a month and my dark circles have slightly reduced. I still need to wear concealer if I plan on wearing any makeup. My eyes are still a bit dark under the inner corners of my eyes. Other than that the product is very smooth and hydrating for your eyes. It helps reduce puffiness as well. Because my eyes are still a bit dark I'll give this 3 stars
I bought this because I wanted something to help with the fine lines and dark circles around my dry under eyes. I did find that this hydrated my under eyes, but did not do much in terms of diminishing the look of lines and darkness. If you are solely looking for a hydrating under eye product, his is a great one! It applies smoothly and wears flawlessly under makeup.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
How well does this work for dry puffy eyes? Does it work to minimize dark circles and fine lines? My current eye cream is not doing the trick and I need to try something new.
Kate N.
Kate N.
How does this work on dark circles? I've tried just about everything and love CeraVe. I need to add an anti aging eye cream to my routine anyways.
Tabitha T.
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX
How does this work for oily skin? it seems even when I wear waterproof mascara, it smudges because of how oily my skin is. I'd hate to really look like a super panda.
Peggah E.
Peggah E.
I'm looking for an eye cream to incorporate in my daily routine that won't break the bank. Does this one actually work to prevent wrinkles, or is it pretty much just a moisturizer repackaged as an eye cream? Any ingredients in it that are particularly effective? I'm young and don't have wrinkles (yet) but I think it's time to start an eye cream since I have fairly dry skin.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
Has anyone had good results with this reducing the appearance of those pesky little sebaceous glands under the eye?