CeraVe Eczema Soothing Creamy Oil - 8 oz. uploaded by Susan W.CeraVe Eczema Soothing Creamy Oil - 8 oz. uploaded by Gissel Q.

BY CERAVE

Developed with dermatologists For extra dry, itchy skin Locks in 10x more moisture With ceramides and safflower oils Non-greasy feel Its unique formula, with 3 essential ceramides and soothing oils, locks in moisture and helps restore the protective skin barrier. Hypoallergenic: Non-irritating Fragrance free: To avoid fragrance irritation see more...

Ivey S.
Alpharetta , GA
I’ve facial eczema. It’s hard to treat because a lot of the stuff can also break me out. This is great! It’s got a sloppy consistency and rubs all the way in to almost an oily texture. I use it at night and on any of my problem places and it solves it!
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
This has been the only thing to help my eczema and I was on strong prescription anti topical creams. I was watching my skin be destroyed and about to give up and I decided to try Cerave because everyone raves about their products. This isn’t cheap at about $15.00 but it lasts a very long time and is cheaper than doctors and prescriptions. Try it!!
Rayanne C.
Bought for my husbands eczema. Seemed to work for a few days then he suddenly had a rash everywhere the product had been. Upon researching, I found this is a common occurrence with this product and there for, I could never recommend it.
Brittany P.
Surprise, AZ
This stuff is amazing!!! Like amazingly amazing. I just moved to Arizona like 6 months ago from the coast. So my skin freaked out going from damp to dry climate. My poor elbows and knees were a mess. After a 2 days of application I was back to normal. This stuff is no joke. I'd say best if applied nightly because of the oily consistancy. The skin takes a minute to soak in all the goodness.... But its well worth the results.
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
My daughter suffers from Eczema and she is really enjoying this product. It is making her skin smooth and less irritated! I Would totally recommend this product for people with bumps on their skin or eczema or even just sensitive skin.  She applys it right after her shower and loves it.
Jamie N.
Hazel Green
I really like this oil. I use this in conjunction with the SA body wash and I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. I alternate between this oil and the SA cream. I have KP on my arms and I think this has made my skin much smoother. My daughters face is really dry so I use it on her as well.
Tiffany J.
NOTTINGHAM, MD
Perfect for anyone who suffers with eczema. It calmed my flare ups and keeps my skin hydrated. I noticed less itching and last all day long. It’s thick lotion and takes some time to soak in but it’s worth it. I am happy with the results.
Theresa C.
I have mild eczema & up until recently its gotten worse ive started to pay more attention to the ingredients in products; i found this product on Cerave’s site and this product has really great ingredients 🤗👍🏼 (PLUS on their website they have a COUPON for $2 off on any of their products in stores) & i purchased this and tried it out, on FIRST IMPRESSION im very impressed it really is like a creamy oily cream, oily in the sense that moisture penetrates deep but its very lightweight and absorbs nicely and i dont feel dry after. Something very important for me as well was that this product DID NOT BURN or irritate my skin AT ALL and that for me is always an indication if a product is gentle enough for me. 🌟🌟🌟
Susan W.
Monroe , NC
This product is a must have for those who have severe eczema like I do and want to keep your eczema under control.I put this oil on before bed and any flare ups are calmed down when I wake up. It absorbs very quickly and I like to pair it with a hydrocortisone cream or spray. I’ve been using the same bottle for a while , which is great because this oil is a little pricey ( a little bit of product is all you need!). Overall, I am pleased with this product and this product is accepted by the National Eczema Association.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
I love this cream! It helps so much with my dry skin and I love how is so oily! Is amazing and it makes your skin feel so much cleaner as well. You get what you paid for when you purchase this is not bad at all. This does not feel heavy on your face!

Walmart