CeraVe Eczema Soothing Creamy Oil - 8 oz. uploaded by Gissel Q.

BY CERAVE

Developed with dermatologists For extra dry, itchy skin Locks in 10x more moisture With ceramides and safflower oils Non-greasy feel Its unique formula, with 3 essential ceramides and soothing oils, locks in moisture and helps restore the protective skin barrier. Hypoallergenic: Non-irritating Fragrance free: To avoid fragrance irritation see more...

Suzanne M.
renton
My daughter suffers from Eczema and she is really enjoying this product. It is making her skin smooth and less irritated! I Would totally recommend this product for people with bumps on their skin or eczema or even just sensitive skin.  She applys it right after her shower and loves it.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
I love this cream! It helps so much with my dry skin and I love how is so oily! Is amazing and it makes your skin feel so much cleaner as well. You get what you paid for when you purchase this is not bad at all. This does not feel heavy on your face!
Ambria O.
My son has really bad eczema. I've tried tons of product and this works pretty good. It comes out thin then gets thick. It keeps the skin moisturized and oily. I will definitely purchase once we use this up.