Cerave Eczema Creamy Oil

by CeraVe

Body oil for eczema

Would this be good for my cracked hands?
Has anyone compared this with the cerave moisturizer? Is this one actually better or is it a bit of a gimmick to get you to buy both products?
Who has found this product to help with eczema? Is it safe for babies?
Start your review of Cerave Eczema Creamy Oil!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Cerave Eczema Creamy Oil uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried this product,there is nothing soothing about this stuff once you use it for awhile. I just had to put a lot of a tube of hydro-cortisone all over my legs, chest and abdomen. This last people who need to use this are people with eczema.
Yana M.
Cerave Eczema Creamy Oil uploaded by Yana M.
Purchased at: CVS
Oil and body cream in one. Apply when still damp after your shower. It has no scent and goes on like butter. Flaky dry skin no more. I love that it’s in a convenient tube. I give it A
Natalie L.
Purchased at: Target
Ok so if you follow me you know I love CeraVe, it's usually 5+ stars and I have eczema. I love Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream and Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion So this was my fault and not the products, I saw this and thought it was a tube of the lotion or cream and bought it, I didn't realize it was an oil. Unfortunately, I don't love this product. The oil is like a really liquidy white lotion and no matter how careful I am opening it, it spills everywhere and I have to open over the sink. I saw other reviewers had this problem. I was hoping to keep this tube on me, so that's a fail. Also, unlike the lotion and the cream this isn't moisturizing and leaves like a film feeling on my skin. In conclusion, the lotion and cream are great, this oil is not. Cerave please make more sizes in the cream and lotion!!!! Update: gave it to my mom and she spilled it everywhere, but that's the product. She wasn't sure about it at first but said she did the dishes which usually irritates the eczema on her hands, but that not only did it not do that they still felt soft after. So she likes it but will have to be careful to open it over the sink.
Melissa R.
Jersey City, NJ
Cerave Eczema Creamy Oil uploaded by Melissa R.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! its exactly what you need when you have a painful flareup and either dont want or dont have any prescribed steroidal creams, it keeps your skin hydrated long term and acts as a barrier between your flareups and any irritants. definitely an essential item for me.
Nyisha F.
Burlington, WI
Cerave Eczema Creamy Oil uploaded by Nyisha F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product has saved my skin it’s so soft now I have no eczema anywhere it’s really gentle and my skin feels moisturized all day long it is awesome so if you’re suffering from eczema I highly recommend this cream because it has done me justice
Iznah S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Cerave Eczema Creamy Oil uploaded by Iznah S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love all of Cerave’s products so much! This doesn’t treat eczema but calms and soothe my skin. It is a bit oily but if you can get past that this product really helps! Within a week my skin felt more softer and moisturized!
Katheryn L.
Cerave Eczema Creamy Oil uploaded by Katheryn L.
Purchased at: Target
I love that this is moisturizing without feeling super oily. I have really itchy skin and this helps it tremendously!
Anna L.
Cerave Eczema Creamy Oil uploaded by Anna L.
Cerave Eczema Creamy Oil uploaded by Anna L.
While this product doesn’t treat eczema, it does a lot to relief it! It helps to moisturizer my dry skin and definitely reliefs the itch! I apply this oil and then wear a cotton glove so that it can absorb into my skin without getting product on things. I love that it is fragrance free and it is very gentle. Give this a try if you have itchy eczema! It is lightweight so I reapply this product a few times a day, but a little goes a long way. I recommend putting it into a little pot like me, because squeezing the bottle gives too much product...
Theresa C.
I have mild eczema & up until recently its gotten worse ive started to pay more attention to the ingredients in products; i found this product on Cerave’s site and this product has really great ingredients 🤗👍🏼 (PLUS on their website they have a COUPON for $2 off on any of their products in stores) & i purchased this and tried it out, on FIRST IMPRESSION im very impressed it really is like a creamy oily cream, oily in the sense that moisture penetrates deep but its very lightweight and absorbs nicely and i dont feel dry after. Something very important for me as well was that this product DID NOT BURN or irritate my skin AT ALL and that for me is always an indication if a product is gentle enough for me. 🌟🌟🌟
Hannah S.
Dolgeville , NY
Cerave Eczema Creamy Oil uploaded by Hannah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This has worked wonders on my eczema on my arms that I have. It cleared it almost fully within 5 data which is crazy good. I’ve had these all my life and now it’s going away.