CeraVe Eczema Body Wash uploaded by Nayaly A.CeraVe Eczema Body Wash uploaded by Angelita Y.CeraVe Eczema Body Wash uploaded by Angelita Y.

BY CERAVE

Eczema-prone and extra-dry skin tends to become itchy, and a soothing body wash can help cleanse the skin. Ceramides are a valuable ingredient to look for in an eczema body wash, as they reinforce the skin’s barrier and in turn help the skin hold on to moisture. CeraVe Eczema Body Wash is formulated with ceramides along with hyaluronic acid and an omega oil blend to provide hydration to dry skin.

CeraVe Eczema Body Wash is ideal for extra dry, itchy skin, and this gentle, dermatologist-developed formula effectively cleanses as it moisturizes eczema-prone skin. Featuring three essential ceramides, an omega oil blend and hyaluronic acid, this fragrance-free eczema body wash is gentle and non-irritating.

•  Suitable for sensitive, extra-dry, itchy and eczema-prone skin
  •  Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
  •  Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
  •  Omega oils: Help calm and moisturize dry skin
  •  Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free and soap-free
  •  Developed with dermatologists
  •  Accepted by the National Eczema Association

Ingredients: Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Laureth-4, Laureth-7 Citrate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Sodium PCA, Urea, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Castor Oil

Usage:

• Wet skin with lukewarm water
  •  Massage body wash into skin in a gentle, circular motion
  •  Rinse

• Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and s...1 Answers
  • Can this be used on kids? Age 3? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any relief with this body wash? I have pre...1 Answers
CeraVe Eczema Body Wash
  • "This is the best product invented it's works for me and my one year old we got it from Walmart it was pretty expensive but it worth it and it last a long way I recommend this for anyone with bad eczema problems " in 8 reviews
  • "I have used this product for a week now and can tell a great improvement on my itchy skin. it does not leave me feeling oily. " in 5 reviews
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
I will start by saying that it smells absolutely terrible! It literally smells so weird and unpleasant that I don’t like using it. As far as being gentle for very dry irritated skin it does a good job but I just can’t get over the smell.
Melanie T.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I have eczema and sensitive skin and needed a body wash to help keep it under control. This body wash works. I was surprised when using it because it’s like an oil and it doesn’t lather. It is odorless which is odd for a body wash, but I guess it needs to be that way to be better for your skin.
Sam B.
McHenry
I get Bad eczema on the back of my legs and I could never get it to go away. I’ve tried so many other products, but this actually works. After about 3-4 washes in the shower my legs were so soft. This plus the lotion is a perfect pair! Especially during the colder months.
Barbara L.
Parker, CO
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product smells so bad that I almost throw up when I tried for the first time. I got that in a free goodies bag from Walgreens. My skin is a little bit dry and that's the only reason I decided to try. Never would I recommend this product. Not even for free. 🤮
Sara T.
This body wash is great for eczema, it really feels nice to gently rub it into any eczema prone or flaring area. It definitely calms a flair and actually helps to stop the itching a bit (at least for me, though anti-itch is not a specific quality of this body wash).

It is very much an oil and does not really lather, so don't expect it to. My biggest complaint is that the bottle is kind of small for the price and the shape of the bottle is annoying. Because it's oil based, it spills out of the opening very easily and is difficult to keep from getting everywhere. I hate wasting product!!

My suggestion is to get an empty pump bottle and transfer it, so that you can pump it instead and not waste anything.
Kathryn P.
This product does what it says...it helps eczema while cleansing and moisturizing. My skin feels soft after using it and it helps with itchiness. However, I HATE the packaging. The product is pretty liquidy, and the bottle makes it pour everywhere. I feel like I waste so much product, which sucks bc this isn't the cheapest body wash.
Kinzie M.
marshall, MO
I love this body wash, it helps my eczema break outs so much! I don't use it when when I am not breaking out because it makes me feel a little oily throughout the day. I would recommend this to anyone with eczema or very dry skin!
May Ann G.
Jennings
Another must try product for me. I just recently found out this product so I will definitely purchase it after I finish with the other product I'm using right now.
Angelita Y.
Lydia M.
Evansville, IN
My doctor recommend this for my super dry skin and it has done wonders for me. I love that I don't have to deal with the flakes skin and eczema rashes anymore thanks to this stuff!
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
I love cerave products but have not tried this. Better than dove?
Kelly H.
Aurora, OH
Can this be used on kids? Age 3?
Monika S.
Has anyone had any relief with this body wash? I have pretty severe eczema on multiple parts of my body. I do go to a dermatologist but I need to find a new body wash that is fragrance free.
Idalis B.
How long does it usually take to see results? And what kind of lotion do you use?
Jasmin R.
Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and sensitive skin?

Walmart