Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersCeraVe
Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin

Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin

Oil-free moisturizer with hyaluronic acid

I’ve never tried Cera Ve before, is this gentle on the skin? Has it caused anyone to break out??
Hii!! I want to get a moisturizer that is good with dry skin. Is it?
Start your review of Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin!
Product Highlights
We selected this lotion for my daughter who has very sensitive skin. It helped clear up some patches of very dry skin for her and left her skin soft without feeling greasy!in reviews
Works well. Is not oily or greasy. Little to no smell at all. Great for sensitive skin! I use it daily. With my job is wash my hands about 50 times a day. Many times in the winter they crack and bleed. With using this product my hands are soft and retains more mister throughout the day! in reviews
This is my holy grail lotion! It's moisturizing without being sticky and goopy! Doesn't break me out and leaves my skin super supple and moist! in reviews
Melany A.
NY
Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Melany A.
I love this product, I’ve been trying to find the best moisturizing lotion forever and when I started to use the daily moisturizer lotion from cerave, I can say I’ve found it, now I can’t stop using it, it makes my skin looks hydrated and smothered which I love!
Lorena S.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Lorena S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. It leaves my face feeling moisturized and hydrated. I like it because is not greasy at all. A little goes a long way. It's great for combination oily, sensitive and acne prone skin.  Highly recommend! Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin
Taylor M.
Puyallup, WA
Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Taylor M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
i have used this product for two years! i have severe acne and it had helped me so much with dryness especially on accutane, it doesn’t leave a greasy feel and is very lightweight but also very moisturizing at the same time, i would definitely recommend this product.
Nayeli P.
Inglewood, CA
Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Nayeli P.
Purchased at: Target
This product is phenomenal! It makes my skin not dry up and locks in the moisture throughout the day. I love how it’s not scented!!
Angelina P.
Bloomingdale, IL
Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Angelina P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love this moisturizing lotion. It literally is a skin saver especially in winter when my skin is super dry. Nice formula and texture, moisturizes my skin very well. The price is so good too. I’m happy with this product. I would recommend this.
Mariela A.
Morton Grove, IL
Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Mariela A.
Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Mariela A.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
If you have dry skin now in these winter times I recommend this wax cream is not heavy it is super soft and super absorbent my skin gets super red in the winter due to the snow and this cream has helped me with my dry skin and you can used in your kids
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Lucy H.
This is my favorite moisturizer, The lotion is light and absorbs quickly. The cream is wonderful for whole body . Great for dry eczema with the rash disappearing in a few days. I highly recommend this lotion.
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Katarzyna P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love this moisturizer! It is so versatile. I use it all over my body, i use it even for face. And no, it doesn't break me out or clog my pores. I use it sometimes for foot and hand cream when I run out of my regular stuff. So much moisture yet very lightweight and fast absorbing!
Kevian M.
Chesapeake, VA
Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Kevian M.
Love this I moisturize with this everyday. Morning and night. It’s very moisturizing and does not leave skin greasy. Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Tiffany F.
Toronto, OH
Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Tiffany F.
This is my favorite moisturizer to throw on after a long day in the sun! This repairs my skin so fast and beautifully!! It’s so affordable and has really great ingredients! I highly suggest for everyone!

206 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-676fa2
il y a 2 mois
member-676fa2 il y a 2 mois
Been using this for sooo long and I LOVE it. It works so well.