Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersCeraVe
Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin

Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin

Oil-free moisturizer with hyaluronic acid

Does it work on different skin types?
Does this product clog your pores?
Dose it come with another pump or a different pumpbecause I feel like they could get dirty quicker with an exposed pump?
Start your review of Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin!
Product Highlights
We selected this lotion for my daughter who has very sensitive skin. It helped clear up some patches of very dry skin for her and left her skin soft without feeling greasy!in reviews
Works well. Is not oily or greasy. Little to no smell at all. Great for sensitive skin! I use it daily. With my job is wash my hands about 50 times a day. Many times in the winter they crack and bleed. With using this product my hands are soft and retains more mister throughout the day! in reviews
This is my holy grail lotion! It's moisturizing without being sticky and goopy! Doesn't break me out and leaves my skin super supple and moist! in reviews
Thea T.
Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Thea T.
Its very good. Moisturizes your skin very well and holds throughout the day. It smells really clean and fresh. I really like the product, its light and fits for all skintypes. I would absolutly buy it again.
Helen K.
I use this every day and it is so easy and light on the skin. I love it with the cleanser from ceraVe. Cerave Foaming Cleanser 236ml and this works wonders for me. End they are so gentle on the skin.
Mari I.
Bergen
This is the perfect moisturizer for my face in the summer! Very light weight and it keeps my skin moisturized without being too greasy. However, my skin tends to get super dry in the winter, and I tend to reach for something richer.
Guro E.
torpo
Love this Brand really hydrating and great for sensitive skin so i would recomend this
Erle E.
oslo
Great. It’s hydrating I have combined to normal skin so it’s says a lot. I feel fresh every time I put it on my skin. It haven’t really done big things for my skin, but works fine
Liv Marte A.
Oslo
It is a good lotion, a bit thick so it works best for dry to normal skin. So far i havent had any problems with this product.
Bahara G.
It’s very hydrating. Kinda wet so u have to massage it in which kinda makes it better.
Lise Bertine B.
Skotselv
Currently using this product as apart of my skincare routine and loving it. I have very dry skin and this works wonders. Definitely recommend buying!
Celine D.
Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion Very good skincare product. I always get the big bottle. Gives good moisture. I use it both on my face and my body. Very scientific and honest ingredients, which I love. Absolutely recommend this product.
Luliana K.
stavanger
love this ! It’s a pretty light cream and and has fragrance . If you are thinking about buying this do it ! It’s worth the money !

203 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-676fa2
il y a 10 jours
member-676fa2 il y a 10 jours
Been using this for sooo long and I LOVE it. It works so well.