Cerave Baby Wash & Shampoo

by CeraVe

Paraben-free baby shampoo and bath wash

Can I get this in the uk?
Yay or nay? I hve been using another product that i love but scent seems to bother her. What are your thoughts on this product
Start your review of Cerave Baby Wash & Shampoo!
kiarra P.
Springfield, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Cerave Baby Wash & Shampoo uploaded by kiarra P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing product for mom, dad and baby. Very soft and smooth and makes skin super hydrated and luxuriously soft. SCENT FREE , not the J&J baby scent. My man even liked this wash for his face . I would like a scented option , but this product is amazing. Affordable and high quality ingredients.
Melissa Z.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Cerave Baby Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Melissa Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
Loved this for my little one . It is tear free. There are no parabens , sulfates, or fragrance in this . It cleans without disrupting your babies protective skin barrier. Plus it doesn’t dry out their delicate baby skin . [product:cerave-baby-wash-&-shampoo]
Lindsey J.
Allentown
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Cerave Baby Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Lindsey J.
Received a sample of this and I love it! It’s great that it cleanses the skin without drying it out or being irritating. I love that it has no harmful/irritating sulfates, parabens, or fragrances. Super gentle and awesome!
Anne E.
FLORIDA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Cerave Baby Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Anne E.
Purchased at: Target
This CeraVe BABY wash and shampoo is a really good product for your baby. It washes the skin really well and is gentle on my baby's skin. CeraVe BABY wash and shampoo does not contain parabens or fragrances.  😍❤😍❤
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,717 reviews
Cerave Baby Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Tonilynn R.
This line is unscented and perfect for not only babies but older kids as well. This does not dry up the skin nor leave it flaky. I love how good it is for my granddaughter and her skin.
Jas  K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Cerave Baby Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Jas  K.
This is very gentle for baby. Love its formula which is so mild. Can be used for both body wash and hair wash. It doesn’t irritate baby sensitive skin. Definitely recommend it. Worthy product 👍👍
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Cerave Baby Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Shanna R.
I'm really glad that CeraVe made products for babies because I really like their products. I love that it was developed with pediatric dermatologists and that it's free of harmful ingredients. It's so convenient that it's body wash and shampoo all in one. You get a nice, soft lather and it rinses well without leaving any residue. It's very gentle on baby's skin and it's tear free so it doesn't irritate or burn when rinsing off. It's also good for everyday use because it doesn't dry out baby's skin. After using, baby's skin and hair are clean, hydrated and soft. It's also great for toddlers especially since they like to splash around and play in the tub. I used it on my hair first just to try it out. I will be buying and using this again for my family. I'm also buying some as gifts for friends that have recently had babies. I received this at a discounted price for my honest opinion and review.
Ciara K.
Lakeland, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this for myself as a body wash. I love the gentle protections of baby products so I tend to always use them. I don't notice a smell and I would love a gentle scent but it's scent free to me. I enjoy it and will continue to buy it!
Jamie R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My kids and I LOVE this product!! It is rich, smells great and keeps their skin clean and soft! I am very loyal to CeraVe brands because vi can always trust their word and their products!! CeraVe is affordable on any budget. Please try their products, I promise you'll never pay more for high end brands ever again. Cerave Baby Wash & Shampoo
Tracy  .
Vancouver, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is gentle for baby , and its good for senstive skin.I have ezema and I have used this .It costs a bit more than the other brands, but its worth it. My little grandson really seens to like it as well.I would buy this again.I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 5 mois
Christina J. il y a 5 mois
Um.... yes, the lotion is for skincare