Cerave Baby Moisturizing Lotion

Fragrance-free, paraben-free baby lotion

is this product good to use for my kid?
Iss this safe to use as a face moisturizer ?
Is this an eco friendly formula?
Start your review of Cerave Baby Moisturizing Lotion!
Alana S.
Sacramento, CA
Cerave Baby Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Alana S.
My baby has super sensitive skin so only a few products I can use and this one keeps him moisturized all day
Amy S.
Tucson, AZ
Cerave Baby Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Amy S.
I originally bought for my son, but ended up stealing it after noticing how nice my hands felt after I applied it to him. I use this on my face after I wash it and it's amazing!
Nedaa S.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Cerave Baby Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Nedaa S.
This the best moisturizer I ever tried for my baby. Because the winter and the dry air she had a very dry and itchy skin, I tried so many creams nothing works but this one amazing.
Jacinda C.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Amazon
I struggled with eczema on my eyelids and dryness around my face. I tried every moisturizer, but this one is the best! I put a small amount on every morning and night and haven’t had a problem since!
Luz D.
Bronx, NY
This lotion is super moisturizing, and it is easily absorbed. Ever since I first tried it I have never used another lotion.
Samira M.
Corona, NY
Love love love this moisturizer I’ve really sensitive skin so this has helped me a lot I really enjoy using it. I bought mine from ULTA.
Rokki D.
Toms River, NJ
My baby has a ton on allergies and eczema. Last winter at a few weeks old he was covered in a bad rash. This was the only lotion that didn’t make It worse.
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Whenever I can, I get this hydration cream for this winter time and it is necessary to hydrate my skin and protect it, it does not have an aroma that alters my PH and it has seramides and hyaluronic acid, it is very important
Lynn L.
Erie, PA
CeraVe is such a great brand. To be honest, I selected the wrong CeraVe product. But, I bet this is a really good for your baby’s skin! 👶🏼
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,887 reviews
Cerave Baby Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a gentle moisturizing lotion that I use for my legs and face. Super gentle for both babies and adults! A great price and it’s the only lotion I use!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Miguel O.
2100 w 100th ave #444
il y a un an
Cerave Baby Moisturizing Lotion ? Anyone have good results with this? Bought it yesterday and not sure about starting it.
Melanie M. il y a un an
It's been raved about by lots of different people, I use it on my son and it's been great. Never heard a bad thing.