Does it has lot of harsh chemicals in it?

7 answers

No, it’s one that I trust in that regard
il y a 4 mois
Neither of my boys have ever a bad reaction to this product. Both have very sensitive skin and this is my go to for them daily especially after bath time. So I would definitely say no to it having harsh chemicals.
il y a 2 ans
Never had any adverse reactions on any of our babies
il y a 2 ans
My daughter has very sensitive skin and this is our go to lotion
il y a 2 ans
I’m not sure about specific chemicals but when my baby had irritated skin this product seemed to make those areas burn. A reason why I stopped using it.
il y a 2 ans
A lot, no. It does have borax in it which can cause skin irritation in excess amounts but I'm sure this lotion doesn't have enough have enough to cause an issue. I tried it on a small spot on my some first to make sure it wouldn't irritate him. It ended out helping his skin tremendously.
il y a 3 ans
Active Ingredient: Dimethicone. In Active Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Petrolatum, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-Ii, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Behentrimonium Methosulphate, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium Edta, Phytosphingosine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide