BY CERAVE BABY

CeraVe moisturizing cream for baby, 5 oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Son has eczema and our ped recommended we use cream instead of lotion. This cream worked great. Very moisturizing. It is pricey but it did its job. Very gentle. I would buy again. " in 4 reviews
  • "Ya'll my skin is so sensitive! I went through a few months of just horrible skin and I basically had to quit using everything on my face beyond a gentle cleanser and this moisturizer! My skin cleared up in a week! I was afraid it would make my skin oily because this product is really thick, but it doesn't at all! I put it on my face and chest every night after I shower, and my skin is totally healed and clear now! Life changing! " in 4 reviews
  • "CeraVe Baby Moisturizer is an incredible value! I tried it based on the BeautyPedia recommendation and I use it daily as a facial moisturizer with insanely good results. My skin is usually dry and flaky with an occasional hormonal breakout around the chin and nose. My skin texture has visibly improved and I've had zero breakouts in the 2 months I've been using this product (despite lots of stress). I live in a climate with cold, dry winters and I've needed a bit more moisture since the furnace has gone on, but I just add a bit of serum for a boost. Highly recommended!" in 3 reviews
Gabby T.
Surprise, AZ
This stuff is absolutely the best! My son suffers from eczema and dry skin, and I started using this product as it was suggested to me by a family member. It cleared up all the eczema on his face and is already working wonders for the eczema he got on his body from the dry winter months. I also suggest using an ointment over this product to seal in moisture. I cannot rave enough about this wonderful product!
Cheyanna S.
I originally purchased this for my baby. She was getting some dry patches on her elbows and cheeks this winter and when I started using this on her it healed her moisture barrier after 2 uses! Now I use it on her once or twice a week for maintenance and her skin has never felt so soft! I've left her virgin skin alone for the most part since birth but I trust CeraVe products to be gentle and free if any irritants or nasty ingredients like mineral "baby" oil. My husband and I also use this on our hands and faces and it's amazing for us too! It's not greasy in the slightest but it healed our red, dry and inflamed winter hands. I will definitely be repurchasing this for years to come.
Yvette P.
Chula Vista, CA
This stuff is so moisturizing. My son has dry skin so this usually helps his skin. It has a very light powdery clean smell to it. Also you do have to rub it in real good. It has a creamy consistency not like regular lotions. I actually like to use it myself sometimes. It’s also not greasy, but feels silky.
Ashley R.
My holy grail moisturizer. Gentle, matte, absorbs quickly. Thanks to it’s “baby-friendly” formulation, this cream lacks all the harsh chemicals and preservatives (parabens, etc) found in adult Cerave products. This cream got me through a second course of Accutane and I’ve been a loyalist ever since! Highly recommend for anyone with sensitive or acne-prone skin.
Amber F.
Montgomery
Very light but did not moisturize for more than an hour on my second baby.It’s moderately priced . I’ve purchased once before for my older child and seemed to do better for them! There is definitely room for improvement!
Alyssa K.
Denton, TX
I bought this for my baby but I think I use it more on myself than on her! It’s really hydrating without being greasy afterwords. Lotions are a quick fix and actually deprive you of moisture so this is my go to!
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I got 4 sample size tubes of this from my daughter's pediatrician. I used it on my hands and it didn't do much if anything at all but I thought, maybe it was because I have more mature skin. I used it on her later after her bath and I thought it didn't do much for her at all. She actually asked me to use my lotion on her instead. I have seen this before and know it's very pricy so if I had bought it, I would have been very disappointed. I don't recommend this. There are much better lotions out there, some of them even cheaper. Don't waste your money on This, get something that works.
Ariana R.
Hialeah, FL
I use this product on my 1 1/2-year-old who has eczema. It works great and really moisturizes her skin. A little goes a long way.  It applies gentle on the skim. I purchased this item at Target. They usually had a discount. I would recommend to others.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
I use this on my daughter at night time or after bath time to keep her skin soft and smooth!! It's like 11$ for 5 ounces but it's with it a little goes a long ways! It's not oily or greasy like other lotions and it's goes right into the skin leaving your skin feeling soft! Great buy and will def buy again
Forest J.