Cerave Baby Moisturizing Cream

Fragrance-free, paraben-free baby cream

Is this product going to cause any peeling??
is this too sticky for the baby??
How is this for eczem?
Start your review of Cerave Baby Moisturizing Cream!
Product Highlights
Son has eczema and our ped recommended we use cream instead of lotion. This cream worked great. Very moisturizing. It is pricey but it did its job. Very gentle. I would buy again. in reviews
Ya'll my skin is so sensitive! I went through a few months of just horrible skin and I basically had to quit using everything on my face beyond a gentle cleanser and this moisturizer! My skin cleared up in a week! I was afraid it would make my skin oily because this product is really thick, but it doesn't at all! I put it on my face and chest every night after I shower, and my skin is totally healed and clear now! Life changing! in reviews
...facial moisturizer with insanely good results. My skin is usually dry and flaky with an occasional hormonal breakout around the chin and nose. My skin texture has visibly improved and I've had zero breakouts in the 2 months I've been using this product (despite lots of stress). I live in a climate with cold, dry winters and I've needed a bit more moisture since the furnace has gone on, but I just add a bit of serum for a boost. Highly recommended!in reviews
Lasheba  S.
Newark, DE
Cerave Baby Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Lasheba  S.
I love love love this moisturizer!! It’s great for dry sensitive skin. I personally don’t think baby’s need lotion. I use Cerave Baby Moisturizing Cream on myself. I like that it has absolutely no fragrance. This can be used by anyone and I would definitely recommend to all. These are great too .. Cerave Moisturizing Cream Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin
Lindsey J.
Allentown
Cerave Baby Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Lindsey J.
Amazing! I received a sample of this product and it’s great! It’s super moisturizing and gentle on the skin. I like that it has no irritating fragrances and dyes which makes it very nice to use on sensitive skin.
Anne E.
Youngstown, FL
Cerave Baby Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Anne E.
Purchased at: Target
CeraVe BABY moisturizing cream is a great body cream for your baby. Is very moisturizing, hydrating and helps protect the skin. It contains hyaluronic acid and ceramides. CeraVe BABY moisturizing cream does not contain fragrances or parabens.  😍❤😍❤
Victoria R.
Portland, OR
Cerave Baby Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Victoria R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is a MUST HAVE if your baby has eczema or dry skin/chaffing. My baby had cracked cheeks and it cleared his skin tremendously. It's non scented and super gentle. Highly recommend!
Jessica  G.
Cerave Baby Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Jessica  G.
Living in Michigan and going through the rough winter's my hands always get super dry. I'm always looking for that perfect hand cream to protect and moisturize my skin. I decided to pick up CeraVe and give it a try when I saw it at the check out line in a local store. There really isn't a smell to this. So it's nice for people that are hypersensitive to scents. Once I used the lotion my skin absorbed it quickly. You don't need much of it either. After using it for awhile my hands are now so soft. So if I ever need a lotion/cream for my hands this is one for me and you should definitely give it a try.
Alex F.
Salt Lake City
Cerave Baby Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Alex F.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you take care of your skin, why not take care of your babies skin! This moisturizer is great for protecting and maintaining baby’s delicate skin barrier. With essential ceramides and vitamins. It’s Paraben, sulfate and fragrance free!
Sarah H.
Alexandria, VA
Cerave Baby Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Sarah H.
I love that this is non greasy and moisturizing for both baby and my hands! It doesn’t have a scent and I really like this for my eczema dry hands for this winter!
Dianne S.
Orangeburg, NY
Cerave Baby Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Dianne S.
I’m surprised the original moisturizing cream isn’t an option here as it’s super popular. My dermatologist recommended it even though I have combination skin that can lean oily. I’ve never gotten acne from it though. I use it in the morning after I wash my face and before I apply face primer as I think it helps provide a good canvas. I also use it as my final step in my nightly skin care regimen. It’s inexpensive and contains hyaluronic acid and ceramides. Its very good for very sensitive skin as well. ’ll buy this again and again.
gio G.
Cerave Baby Moisturizing Cream uploaded by gio G.
I LOVE THIS FOR MY SKIN, MOISTURIZES SO GOOD. i put this on in the night and wake up with glowing skin ugh my favorite!!!!
Stephanie T.
East Hampton, CT
My son got cradle cap shortly after he was born. I tried multiple things and nothing seemed to work. I then tried this product and within a few days of regular use (and washing his scalp) his cradle cap was gone! It’s a very moisturizing lotion and works great for sensitive skin! I recommended this to a few other moms who had the same issue with their little ones as well.