BY CERAVE

Protects and Maintains Baby s Delicate Skin Barrier With Essential Ceramides Vitamins 2 Moisturizes 24 Hours 3 Paraben, Sulfate Fragrance Free Developed with pediatric dermatologists, CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Lotion is a patented formulation containing vitamins and 3 essential ceramides. It moisturizes for 24 hours while protecting and maintaining baby s delicate skin barrier. Also try CeraVe Baby Wash Shampoo to complete your baby s healthy skin care regimen. All CeraVe Baby products are fragrance-free, free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates and gluten and are not tested on animals. Bottle is free of phthalates and BPA. Questions? see more...

• Has anyone try it ? What do you think about this moisturizing lot...1 Answers
Chelsea R.
Spokane
This is the BEST. My first daughter has serious sensitive skin and after trying and  switching a million different lotions we found this is the only one that she can use without becoming rashy. I like how it is sulfate and paraben free, and it doesn"t have a scent really so you can smell your baby's sweetness. It's comparably priced to other baby lotions and doesn't leave your little one greasy. I recommend this to all my mom friends.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Use this for my daughter and we both love it. First time getting it and will def buy again and again! Works great! Smells great! Might be a little high in price but worth it, a little goes a long ways! Makes her stay soft and being a winter baby she def needs that to keep her skin from being dried out and cracked.. sensitive skin works good with also!
Amanda L.
Bardstown, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Good product, gentle, lightweight. More expensive than the regular daily lotion because it's "baby" but it's pretty much the same as their other lotion. I don't buy the special baby stuff because all cera ve products are gentle. I recommend cera ve all the time!
Kristen O.
Erie , PA
I love this lotion for my baby. It has almost no scent and the formula is nice for daily use. I used this on my sons dry skin during the winter, and it really helped clear up his super dry and cracked skin. Would recommend to a friend and I buy again!
Bree M.
Macomb, MI
Love this lotion and CeraVe Baby line. Very gentle formula with very faint scent that is non irritating. Nourishes baby's skin and keeps soft until next bath time. We bought this line from BuyBuyBaby and highly recommend.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Annette B.
Crittenden , Ky
We love this product we use it every day to keep my sons skin soft and smooth . We bought it at Walmart the price is a little steep but it is worth it . You only have to use a little to I would definitely recommend this product
Amanda O.
It actually heals my dry skin, has no scent and it so gentle that I can even use it on my face if I want and I have the most sensitive skin. I have zero complaints and will keep buying this forever. I definitely recommend it!
Amanda F.
My daughter has eczema and this was a life saver. It has no scent, is gentle on skin, and seemed to really help heal her skin quickly. At some places her skin had torn open, and it still didn't burn. It was a bit expensive, but for the comfort of her skin and the healing it provided, I feel like it was definitely worth every penny. Recommend this to everyone!
Jessica Z.
Valencia, CA
Love it! Great product, gentle and simple. Just what my skin needs! Highly recommend this product for all skin types
Daniela C.
New Orleans, LA
Has anyone try it ? What do you think about this moisturizing lotion ?