Monica G.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert

I love to wear makeup, but I also need a good moisturizing lotion. But what I do not want is to look like I have a greasy face. Do think this is a good one to wear under my makeup?

Monica H.
Monica H.
1 year, 4 months ago
This is a great moisturizer alone or under makeup!! It does not feel heavy on the skin, or give you a greasy look. I usually apply right after shower let it dry and wait a few minutes to apply makeup, otherwise it feels sticky on my face. This is a good choice😊
Tashun L.
Tashun L.
Statesboro, GA
1 year, 5 months ago
I use it as a moisturizer under my makeup and it works just fine. It doesn't seem to affect my makeup at all and it isn't oily
Corey C.
Corey C.
1 year, 5 months ago
I wear this product under my makeup daily. I put it on immediately after washing my face, and I let it absorb for 10 or so minutes before makeup application. I have normal skin, and it never seems too oily.
Alissa W.
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
1 year, 6 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is an amazing moisturizer, my dermatologist actually had me switch to this one, when I use it I apply it right when I wake up (after doing my skincare routine) so it has time to dry down before I apply my makeup (drying down doesn't take very long at all either) no greasy look at all