has anyone ever tried this? if so, what is your experience?
mtl - il y a un mois

7 answers

Oh I hated it. My skin reacted so badly to it from the sunscreen I guess. I got so itchy and my eyes burned so I had to wash it off like an hour later. I tried a few times but it kept happening so I gave up. I'm usually not that sensitive but wow. I was glad it wasn't expensive. But that's just me.
il y a un mois
Feels more like a sunscreen than a moisturizer. Takes a while for the product to be absorbed. It pills up like crazy. Of all the CeraVe products, I dislike this one.
il y a un mois
Not very pleasant. It leaves white cast and feel heavy on the skin. Also it peels and doesn’t absorb into the skin well. I won’t recommend buying it.
il y a un mois
I didnt like it much. It felt greasy and I'm convinced zinc/mineral sunscreen makes me break out, but that's just me. I wanted to like it!
Love this stuff!
il y a un mois
Absolutely love this mosturizer! I apply it every morning after I wash my face! Goes on the skin great and makeup lays great on it
il y a un mois
Its not bad but it does have quite the white cast in my experience. Its very thick too which is good for moisturizing if thats a concern for you