BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCeraVe
AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen

Cerave AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen

by CeraVe

Non-comedogenic moisturizer with SPF

Am I the only one that has broken out from this? What are your thoughts on this?
Cerave AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen ? Anyone every try this and what was your opinion
Start your review of Cerave AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen!
Product Highlights
This lotion is great, especially if you have sensitive skin that dries or breaks out easily. My dermatologist recommended it and I'm so glad I tried it out, because I won't go back to another brand!in reviews
I use this in conjunction with the brand's PM Moisturizer, which I also love. I find this lotion heavy to feel hydrating, but not so heavy that I wouldn't want to use it on oilier days. in reviews
...dramatic difference. I would recommend this to folks with eczema and severe dry skin. in reviews
Olivia V.
Cerave AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen uploaded by Olivia V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Cerave AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen is affordable and and gets the job done, but I’m definitely going to look for an alternative. I find that, while it’s convenient (moisturizer and SPF in one), it doesn’t absorb very effectively and leaves a bit of a white cast.
Lheanna G.
Milpitas
Cerave AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen uploaded by Lheanna G.
Purchased at: Target
I love this item so much!! i have combination skin and this moisturizer does the right job of moisturizing my skin without making it too oily. I love how it also comes with a pump for easy use! Would def buy again. #skincare #beauty #makeup #like #followme
Indira S.
Cerave AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen uploaded by Indira S.
Purchased at: Amazon
It's not greasy and absorbs quickly. I use this along with the foaming cleanser and it's amazing. It does not irritate my sensitive skin.
Vanessa J.
Springfield, VA
Cerave AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen uploaded by Vanessa J.
Purchased at: Target
So-so moisturizer. It’s affordable and accessible. No fragrance. Im not a fan of the texture it’s thick and blotchy. I prefer mixing it with a drop of serum for a more even application. Does not look good under makeup and balls up in bits. I will not repurchase. There are better daily moisturizers with SPF in the market.
Amber  C.
Stone Mtn, GA
Cerave AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen uploaded by Amber  C.
This is a great daily moisturizer for every morning. I love the SPF. It doesn’t break out or weigh down my skin. It’s reasonably priced and I’ll buy it again. Cerave AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen
Brenda A.
Cerave AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen uploaded by Brenda A.
It’s a good product, but if you are black or brown I don't recommend it, it leaves you white spots on the skin and I personally don't like that. If you mixed with the one from the night it would be better.
Anna H.
Moscow, ID
Cerave AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen uploaded by Anna H.
This is a great product. It is a very gentle moisturizer that is very hydrating yet not too heavy on your skin. I use it every morning and it also has a good sunscreen in it as well to make things more convenient.
Maribel  H.
Orange, CA
Cerave AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen uploaded by Maribel  H.
Purchased at: Target
this product needs no review it's exceptionally wonderful plus sun protection 🧴 and keeping skin hydrated has hyaluronic acid
Natalia R.
Eagle Pass, TX
Cerave AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen uploaded by Natalia R.
I love this moisturizer so much! it has sunscreen and it’s oil free, fragrance free, non comedogenic and their ingredients are gentle to the skin, it’s a non irritating formula and it’s recommended by dermatologists!
Mapi S.
Cerave AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen uploaded by Mapi S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This moisturizer is not good. Even tho it leaves your skin feeling hydrated, it is very thick. I bought it because my skin gets too dry during cold weather. The major problem is when I rub my eyes (I don't apply it on eyelid), it burns pretty bad (something that does not happen with my normal sunscreen). Sometimes it leaves white little balls in the skin and pills off pretty easily. I wear it while I am home and not wearing make up. I wouldn't recommend buying it 😕

501 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sindy M.
Dacono, CO
il y a 4 mois
Sindy M. il y a 4 mois
Ok, I thought my skin was dry with the pilling that was going on lol
Mkaila B.
St Augustine, FL
il y a 7 mois
Christina J. il y a 7 mois
I love this stuff!!!
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
il y a 10 mois
Cerave AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen What do you like most about this product ?
Samantha G. il y a 2 mois
Love how it gives me a glow I use it after my serums
shelby B.
Athens, GA
il y a 10 mois
Cerave AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen does this make your skin break out??
Kaitlyn H. il y a un mois
No, but I also double cleanse due to acne prone skin.