CeraVe AM Face Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum Protection, SPF 30,3 oz

CeraVe AM Face Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum Protection, SPF 30,3 oz

? With ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II, niacinamide and hyaluronic acid ? Oil-free ? Non-comedogenic ? Fragrance-free ? Gentle, non-irritating formula
Start your review of CeraVe AM Face Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum Protection, SPF 30,3 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Hasmin C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Always struggled with skin care and to finally use a moisturizer with SPF is a life changer! it’s very convenient and it’s very lightweight but does it’s job to protect your skin! I would recommend especially if you like going out in the sun you won’t have to worry about your skin, this has you covered!!
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,015 reviews
CeraVe AM Face Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum Protection, SPF 30,3 oz love this brand recommended by my dermatologist and it’s moisturizer and sunscreen with good ingredients for the morning sun 🌞 SPF 🧴 OF 30 very nice but not waterproof so apply every 2 hours when in the sun ☀️
Aja M.
Fort lauderdale, FL
this works very well for me. i have moderately oily skin and this does not make me greasy. i have seen many reviews saying this leaves a white cast or pills up but i have never experienced this. if you have, try dampening your face before applying. spf is good but not a replacement for sunscreen, trust me!!! 🤣
Julie L.
Buffalo, NY
I recently purchased this product and I'm thoroughly impressed. It is very light weight and does not leave a greasy feeling on your skin and does not make your face look oily like others do.
Mary B.
hubert
CeraVe AM Face Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum Protection, SPF 30,3 oz uploaded by Mary B.
I love this product. Highly recommend for someone who’s out in the sun everyday! It’s light enough to not feel it on your skin.
Avita K.
Redwood
I’ve been hearing rave reviews about CeraVe products and so I ran out of sunscreen and decided to try CeraVe. It does have a slight white cast initially but then absorbs fine. I have this a 3 star because it was very hard to rub in and often pulls on skin which is a no no. I usually put it on a clean face with Clinique moisturizer.
Maranda M.
Tonawanda, NY
Ehh I’m on the fence about this one. I have yet to find my favorite mineral sunscreen. I love Innisfree daily uv defense, though it is chemical. This Cerave Am with spf 30 is part chemical part physical with zinc. It does not have a terrible white cast (though I am pale), but it feels heavy on my skin. It also tends to ball up and flake which is a no go. I’m waiting on my order of brush on block powder spf, maybe it will help a bit. I will be back to update when that arrives
Mikaela J.
Elmhurst, IL
This is the best moisturizer with SPF! It’s very reasonably priced and gives you a beautiful glowing look for the summer. I usually break out when I use moisturizers but I did not have a problem with this one.
Madie B.
I did not like this product as it had a bad white cast as well as it can’t be applied under makeup as it pilled so bad to where I had to take it off. I had to throw it out because it was not a good product for me!
Shannon P.
Weston, FL
This is thick and hard to spread, leaves a white cast, and it leaves and oily residue on my skin for the rest of the day. It doesn’t smell bad and protects my skin from sun damage. It’s ok.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Avita K.
Redwood
il y a 18 jours
angie A. il y a 18 jours
Hey Hun, Ur Instagram is Smashing it 💋I’m looking for Influencers who have under 50K and who want to seriously build their Social Media Platforms! I’m looking to Teach SERIOUS INFLUENCERS all my tips & tricks on how to grow their Social Media Platforms and reach 100K or more. For Business & Personal. Let me show you how to create and achieve your Business Plan. Let’s Chat Now! Direct Message me on Instagram: @AngieAlfar
Photos and Videos