Ceramide Lift and Firm Night Cream 1.7oz

by Elizabeth Arden

Ceramide Lift and Firm Night Cream 1.7oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ceramide Lift and Firm Night Cream 1.7oz!
Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
I really like Elizabeth Arden skincare products and think they are underrated among department store brands. I prefer their Prevage line, but with Ceramide being en vogue again, I decided to try this night cream. I couldn’t tell it lifted my skin, but it did feel firmer and plumper.
cylie J.
Pembroke, ON
I have had a lot of luck with Elizabeth Arden makeup, I especially love the capsules for night time and think those are worth it. This was a good product, and I did think that my skin did look smoother but I have less expensive products that do a similar thing.

Looking for your answer?