BY CERAMIC TOOLS

Babyliss PRO Ceramic Tools 5/8 Spring Hair Curling Iron with ceramic barrel technology creates smooth, silky hair and eliminates frizz. Ceramic emits ions reflectives, which enhance and renew the vitality of the hair to make it more shiny. This professional hair curling iron has 25 heat setting and up to 400oF of instant heat. Product Features: Ceramic barrel technology Professional 5/8 ceramic barrel 25 heat settings - up to 400oF Instant heat Dual voltage for worldwide use see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yulissa E.
I absolutely love my ceramic tools styling tools, I think they’re all great. This curling iron gives me polished curls. I have no complaints, I’ve had this curling iron for years and I will not stray away from this brand. Other curling irons I’ve tried or straighteners I’ve used would stop working randomly and I haven’t had the same experience with this brand.
Alejandra J.
Dallas, TX
I got this for Christmas and I love it!!! It curled my thick hair super easy and left it smooth and soft. I have pink hair so it is bleached and dry. I also tested the curls by brushing them and getting them wet with water and my curls were still good! They also have different heat settings for different hair!
Janet R.
Dallas, TX
I have one but over time it stopped working the power button doesn't work so I can't turn it on, it curled really good though and its not that expensive I think I got mine for like $30
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like ising this i have thick curly hair but i do straighten my hair from time to time and curl the ends it works good
Elizabeth M.
Havelock, NC
This iron pooped out on me in less than a year. Worked great while it lasted but obviously not well made.
Jordan H.
Richmond, VA
What kind of curls does this produce?
yafreisy c.
Necesito una pero me encantaria saber si no martrata mucho el cabello?