BY GENERIC

Features: Ceramic barrel provides maximum heat transfer. 25 Instant heat settings with on/off. Instant heat up to 392?F. Create smooth, silky and frizz free hair styles. Dual voltage for international use. see more...

Ceramic Tools Dual Voltage Professional Ceramic Spring Curling Iron
  • "I use a flat iron usually to curl my hair because they curls don't hold but with this curling iron my curls hold because the heat higher than most " in 1 review
kristine m.
I used multiple curlers , from generic to the ones sold from Kiosks to the one sold in salons ! Generic brands still do good depending on where you buy it & which one! I personally don't like nor recommend flat irons or curlers from Ross Dress for Less ! Those are REALLY generic . Go to WALMART or Target ! Works great ! It heats up fast & does a great job ! As for generic straighteners , not a lot have worked for me .
Brittany G.
Jonesboro, AR
Normally use a flat iron. But this curling iron was perfect for special occasion hair styling. My sister prefers this one to a few others she has tried. This defiantly produced the curls needed for the event.
Kilee Jean H.
Alma, MI
Jessica T.
Bristow, OK
This works very well! I have this and use it religiously on my hair! Of course it does cause heat damage but well worth the
Money.
Taylor R.
Youngstown, OH
This curling iron is amazing! It gets really hot so be careful!! It curls really fast and the curls look nice and smooth.
Sandi M.
Spirit Lake, ID
I'm not a huge fan if the ceramic iron. Gold plated heats better and is more effective plus last longer.
Katelyn E.
P C Beach, FL
This curling iron is good for the money. It heats up pretty quickly and my curls always seem to hold!
Kendra B.
Rexburg, ID
I don't like the ceramic tools because they don't get hot enough and my hair slips right through them.
Jennifer W.
St Louis Park, MN
Love these hair styling products! Works great with my thin hair! Curls last long!
Yedari B.
Manassas, VA
I like using this time of curling iron because my hair is hars to curl but with this my curls last so long