Ceramic Tools CT2555 1

Ceramic Tools CT2555 1" Professional Ceramic Flat Iron

BY GENERIC

Ceramic Tools CT2555 1-inch Babyliss Pro Ceramic Plated Hair Straightener: Thin 25mm ceramic plate that gives out uniform heat for creating long-lasting hair styles Emits negative ions that revitalize your hair and destroy bacteria Ceramic pulse heat technology and 25 heat settings Soft grip handle for comfort see more...

Ceramic Tools CT2555 1
Ceramic Tools CT2555 1" Professional Ceramic Flat Iron
Taylor F.
Gilbert, AZ
I own two of these, my mom and I each having one. I've loved it since the Ah I brought it home! Takes me less than 15 minutes to straighten my hair, even though it's thicker than dogs fur!
Alessandra M.
Mississauga, ON
I don't usually straighten my hair but this straightener was so effective. I already thought i had sraifht hair but this made it even straighter
Jouliana E.
How long does it take to heat up?
Gabriela B.
carupano, Sucre
¿es buena para hacer rulos?