Ceramic Tools CT2555 1" Professional Ceramic Flat Iron

BY BABYLISS

Professional 1" ceramic flat iron with 25-heat settings and Ceramic Pulse heat technology for instant and even heat that reaches 446?F. Slim ceramic plate design for versatile styling and soft grip handle for comfort. Ideal for short hair styles. see more...

Ceramic Tools CT2555 1" Professional Ceramic Flat Iron
SUNNY •.
Carmichael, CA
Ok so I have used my fair share of straighteners and this one kind of falls in place with the other ones I have tried. Yes it straightens my hair, gets hot quick, and eventually once I’m done leaves my hair looking amazing. The only downside is that this is one of those straighteners that you have to keep going over your hair to get it to the level of “straightness” (if that’s even a word lol) that you/I want. Cause I’m a freak about straightening my hair it has to be razor straight so a straightener that makes me work a little harder to achieve that look is kinda bleeeehhhh I’d rather not but hey, all in all it’s a great tool does its job and I’m just being a princess lol.
vety a.
I've tried a few different straighteners in the past, but was unsatisfied. I bought this one after reading all of its positive reviews and now I have to add mine to the list! This is the best one I've had to date!
Katie H.
Alliance
This is a great straightener when you’re in a rush and need to quickly do your hair. Not as good as other straighteners I’ve tried, but it does the job well. I highly recommend using a heat protectant before applying heat to your hair!
Laura H.
Speedway, IN
Love the plate. It is hot but does not damage hair. I use this when i have small pieces close to my face that need a little attention. I have wavy hair that does not behave in the winter. The felt on the top is comforting to your hand and does not overheat
Jeni Q.
GRANTS PASS, OR
The price was right, and the results are amazing. The only feature I wish my flat iron had, was an automatic turn off, because I run late ALL of the time, and am so afraid of leaving this thing on! It gets hot enough to tame the thickest and craziest of hair, but never fries or frizzes these strands.
Carly G.
Lompoc, CA
I used this at a friends and was blown away how much better my hair looked after using this vs my other straightener. It was amazing! I am planning on buying one as soon as I have some extra money saved up since they are on the expensive side, but totally worth it!
Elisabeth C.
pittsfield
Decent hair straightener, nothing compared to what I was expecting after reading numerous outstanding reviews which was disappointing. I only used it briefly before deciding to find a different flat iron.
Angel W.
Reidsville
I bought this for my teenage daughter and she loves it. The price was very reasonable and she loves the way it makes her hair shiny and is also very easy to use.
Chasity💜 W.
Danville
Had this flat iron for years! Love the heat seatings since they are adjustable! Easy to use with straightening or curling! This was very affordable! Will not go with another brand!
Karla O.
Silver Spring, MD
I have very curly hair and this iron works great. The temperature goes very high so it leaves my hair as sleek as possible without taking forever to get the job done