BY CHI

CHI Ceramic Nail Lacquer # CLE609 CHI-ngle Bells - 0.5 oz Brand New CHI Ceramic Nail Lacquer is the most revolutionary nail polish in the industry. This chip resistant lacquer utilizes CHI 44 Ceramic, Silk, and Nano Silver. Ceramic Nail Lacquer #... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
NaNii B.
644 cunningham st Clare, MI
I love this nail polish. Its my go too. I have like literally the whole collection... Its very affordable literally can get it at my local dollar store.. Doesn't chip if you put 2 coats on.. I tell all my girlfriends about this polish brand in fact i do nails for a living and this brand js definitely on my shelve..
Jordan R.
Kingwood, TX
Love painting my own nails (can use my left hand pretty good!) and love trying out new nail polishes. This brand of nail polish is great and goes on smooth and not lumpy. The Shiny color leaves your nails looking fabulous and makes other people notice as well! Need a nail polish to use? Would recommend you try this one!
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Really beautiful color that you don’t see a lot, but it isn’t very opaque. You need a base coat and 2-3 more coats on top to have solid color payoff. Looks really nice paired over black with one or two coats.
alayna l.
Bossier City
I have used this all my life to straighten my hair! I have naturally curly hair and hate wearing it curly so I have straightened it . Until now , I have stopped but this brand definitly did its job and i am very thankful for this . I got it on Christmas and have gotten a new one every year
Miranda V.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love almost all of chis products there nail polish is not good quality at all. I have this exact color and I have to add at least four coats of it to get that same color and it takes forever to dry. I had all the nail polish fall off the first time I washed my hands. Horrible
Heather D.
Monroe
It’s an okay nail polish. I got it for free from a friend and figured I’d try it out. It applies a bit thin and took four coats for good coverage. And despite using a rubberized base coat and an excellent top coat my nails started chipping within 24 hours. Would not use again.
Kayla T.
Hartselle, AL
I did not like this product at all. This nail polish absolutely sucked compared to others. I do not use this polish at all after first time. No it did. It meet my expectations and I would not recommend this to anyone.
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Joanne E.
Morganville
This is a nail color I bought because it seems to be in style this fall and I like the shade. It stays on really well. I was quite impressed. Not that badly priced either for a polish that's looks and lasts good.
Jessica B.
Columbus, OH
Chi has great nail polish. It lasts longer than most nail polishes, which is great because nothing seems to last long on my nails. It's a great color and reasonably priced.