BeautyNailNail CareCHI
Ceramic Nail Lacquer No Cle605 Razzle Dazzle by CHI, 05 Ounce

Ceramic Nail Lacquer No. Cle605 Razzle Dazzle by CHI, 0.5 Ounce

CHI Ceramic Nail Lacquer # CLE605 Razzle Dazzle - 0.5 oz Brand New CHI Ceramic Nail Lacquer is the most revolutionary nail polish in the industry. This chip resistant lacquer utilizes CHI 44 Ceramic, Silk, and Nano Silver. Ceramic Nail Lacquer # CLE605...

Is there anyone else out there that isn't a fan of this brand for nail polish?
Start your review of Ceramic Nail Lacquer No. Cle605 Razzle Dazzle by CHI, 0.5 Ounce!
ANNAMARIA C.
Astoria, NY
1,190 reviews
Ceramic Nail Lacquer No. Cle605 Razzle Dazzle by CHI, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by ANNAMARIA C.
Review for: Cl 082
Ceramic Nail Lacquer No. Cle605 Razzle Dazzle by CHI, 0.5 Ounce Dollar Tree store these CHI BASE COAT AND RED NAIL POLISHES I FOUND WITH OTHER WEIRD COLORS AND THOUGHT I WOULD TRY IT, anything for a $1.00 can’t beat DOLLAR TREE STORE
Marie S.
Austin, TX
Review for: Cl 058
I'm not sure why this brand has gotten decent scores. I do not like the brush at all. It is very hard to get good coverage. Also the formula doesn't spread evenly, so it can have a blotchy effect. It has never dried quickly for me, and after a while it gets dull. The only plus it that it does last pretty long an the price is decent.
Ngun H.
Indiana
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: CI 022, Cl 082, Cl 024, Nail, Cl 058, Other
Every time I put nail polish on my nail I stare there spot on it because it make me feel impressive
Stacey B.
This is my all time favorite!!! I travel with it never leave home with.out it this product is a must have will buy this agian!!!
Sara J.
lubbock
I have the light grey and it went on nicely but it was so light that I had to put about 5 coats on. I’ve only used it the once because it was too time consuming to put on and make it look nice. Liked the polish but picked the wrong color!
sade B.
Oklahoma city, OK
1,547 reviews
Review for: Nail
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Cl 058
CHI has nail polish. This particular shade is very pretty. It is a better quality compared to other brands of nail polish on the market right now. I would buy this nail polish again. Perfect shade for fall.
Shepa H.
Review for: Nail
Didn't like it at all. Doesn't stay long and neither have a good range of colours. Not recommended at all
Tasha B.
Quality affordable products. Wounderful products highly recommended. Absolutely amazing products.
julia M.
Sarasota, FL
This product is very good. I would certainly recommend this yo my friends and coworkers. I don't know what else I would have Chosen if it had not been for this. It was like love at first site when I saw it. So I really think that all my friends and coworkers will believe me when I tell them to try it.