BY NONE

Cerama BryteA Glass/Ceramic Cooktop Cleaner helps remove baked-on food and tough stains from your smooth glass or ceramic cooktop and stainless steel cookware. see more...

• How long does it take to remove burning stains?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Friedens, PA
I have a glass top stove and absolutely love this cleaner! Sometimes it's so hard to clean but with this everything comes right off. You just have to make sure to wipe off after cleaning in an almost buffing motion to make sure there's no streaks
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
Troy, OH
This is the only product I use on my ceramic stove top. It does take a little muscle to work it in and rub off but it does not disappoint! Has a decent scent while applying then goes away. Would recommend to anyone with ceramic stove top.
kasey f.
kasey f.
This stovetop cleaner is awesome!! It's simple to use does it's job and smells ok. I would recommend to anyone wanting to get their ceramic stovetop looking shiny clean and great.
ashley a.
ashley a.
Hammond, LA
The only thing I use to clean my stove. It really gets all the stuck on food. It can be hard to clean my cooktop stove but this cleaner makes it so easy!
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product!! Oddly enough, I like the smell too. Some of this, and a little bit of elbow grease and bam perfectly clean stove!
maria p.
maria p.
Cerama Brute ceramic Cooktop cleaner is an awesome product! This product does everything it claims to do!
Nydia R.
Nydia R.
Dallas, TX
This product is great is easy to use it really work this only product I use on my stove
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
King City, CA
Works great. Gets your cook top stove clean without damaging it. Favorite cleaner
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Ocean view, DE
I love this! It's the best cooktop cleaner out there. I get a big bottle of it for about 11.99 from a local appliance store. I actually even use this to clean my glass shower door! It's super multi purpose!
Susan E.
Susan E.
Middle Sackville, NS
Good stuff gets all the muck off the stove top with a bit of scrubbing. Cons: expensive. So have been buying an alternative that does the job just as well.
Edith H.
Edith H.
How long does it take to remove burning stains?