Cepacol Sugar Free Sore Throat Oral Pain Reliever Lozenges uploaded by Lindsay N.

BY CEPACOL

Temporarily relieves minor irritation, pain and discomfort of sore throat and mouth. Protects irritated areas in sore throat and sore mouth. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carrie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These taste so terrible and the taste stays with you for a while BUT when your throat is seriously hurting you deal with the taste beacuse for thrat pain these little babies work and they work fast and the relief is long lasting
Wendy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've used Cepacol for years for my sore throat. The packaging is easy to open. The cherry flavor is nice and it goes to work right away on numbing the pain. Before it coats the throat and numbs it, it first numbs the inside of your mouth and tongue. It's an interesting sensation, but a necessary one if you want to treat your throat.
Brienna (Brie) F.
Elkhart, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Oh goodness. When my throat is so sore that I cannot swallow/talk without being in a great amount of pain, I reach for these bad boys. They numb your throat in a way no other product seems to be able to. These do not taste the greatest, but desperate times call for desperate measures and these are incredibly effective.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Apparently I was living under a tree because I never knew of these until my older sis told me. I had a sever sore throat, bought these & they work like magic, instant numbness that lasts awhile, flavor is good.
Gabi B.
These work very well. They are usually a little more pricey than normal cough drops and the package has far less in it but they are worth it because they work very well.
Endy G.
I remeber using these when i had a soar throat.my mother would always buy these for use. We will even have then stock up in the medince cabinet.
Tyler R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These lozenges are my go-to when I have a sore throat. They numb extremely well, and taste pretty good! They are also wonderful for mouth sores.
Natalie N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my go to when I have a severe sore throat. They numb the pain really well. The flavor is good as the effect lasts a while
Kathleen E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These seem to work better than any other cough drops, plus they don't leave a sugary film feeling all over my teeth and mouth.
Jenny K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this brand a few times. Every time I did, I got a stomach ache and the taste would be too strong for me