BY CEPACOL #47 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Temporarily relieves minor irritation, pain and discomfort of sore throat and mouth. Protects irritated areas in sore throat and sore mouth. ; see more...

Tiffany M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
Review for: Cherry more...
I don’t know what I would do without these things for the last week being sick with the flu. These are literally live savers. I have had a severe sore throat for the last week and taking these every few hours has made it a little more tolerable. They numb your throat for a long time and they don’t taste as awful as most throat medication. As soon as you have a sore throat, start taking these.
Yohana A.
This actually works great for a sore throat, but it's definitely temporary so you have to keep taking them every 4 hours. They taste pretty good so it wasn't that bad. I would buy again if it was necessary
Isabelle B.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my go-to any time I get sick and have an unbearable sore throat. My throat numbs and the pain goes away, allowing me to feel normal again. I recently ordered a three pack bundle on Amazon.
Sophie B.
Minneapolis , MN
Review for: Cherry more...
Honestly when I have a really bad sore throat these are like the only things that can help numb my throat enough to get me through the day. These cough drops are a must have during cold season
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These really really work well. They literally numb your throat for about 2 hours. The downside is they taste kinda bad but it’s really worth it for when you’re really sick. Make sure you follow the directions on how many you can use in a day. The berry flavor is probably the best I have tried. You can get these at any pharmacy or grocery store!
Wilhelmina🌹 M.
Arlington, TX
Does not work very well or last very long. I usually use cholraseptic spray, but decided to try something different this time. Mistake. Next time I'll stick to the spray that works great for me.
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
Sore throat can’t talk ? Hard to talk or just throat hurt so bad you feel like you just drank a pot of piping hot coffee just get these sit down be quiet and let them for their job !
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the ONLY throat lozenges that actually work. When I had mono my throat was hurting so bad that I would literally cry drinking water, my Doctor recommended these and I have used them for my sore throats ever since.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These things are amazing! I have a bad cold and dry mouth which has left me in agony until my got me these today. I took one an hour ago and I'm totally pain free now! They taste fine and aren't super sugary and most importantly they really numb your mouth and throat! I highly recommend these for anyone who has a major sore throat or mouth or dental issue!
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite!!!!!! I love the way they numb your throat !!! I use these when ever my throat is bothering me! They make it feel better, and I love that they taste really good! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a quick relief! Must buy you won't regret it!
Darienne T.