BY CEPACOL

Temporarily relieves minor irritation, pain and discomfort of sore throat and mouth. Protects irritated areas in sore throat and sore mouth. ; see more...

Tiffany M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
Review for: Cherry more...
I don’t know what I would do without these things for the last week being sick with the flu. These are literally live savers. I have had a severe sore throat for the last week and taking these every few hours has made it a little more tolerable. They numb your throat for a long time and they don’t taste as awful as most throat medication. As soon as you have a sore throat, start taking these.
Yohana A.
This actually works great for a sore throat, but it's definitely temporary so you have to keep taking them every 4 hours. They taste pretty good so it wasn't that bad. I would buy again if it was necessary
Sophie B.
Minneapolis , MN
Review for: Cherry more...
Honestly when I have a really bad sore throat these are like the only things that can help numb my throat enough to get me through the day. These cough drops are a must have during cold season
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These really really work well. They literally numb your throat for about 2 hours. The downside is they taste kinda bad but it’s really worth it for when you’re really sick. Make sure you follow the directions on how many you can use in a day. The berry flavor is probably the best I have tried. You can get these at any pharmacy or grocery store!
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Cherry more...
These give off a weird smell but they work fast. Instant numbing to the back of the throat which, for the flu season it really helps. These are pricy but totally worth it. If you have a sore throat i definitely recommend for you to buy these!
Wilhelmina🌹 M.
Arlington, TX
Does not work very well or last very long. I usually use cholraseptic spray, but decided to try something different this time. Mistake. Next time I'll stick to the spray that works great for me.
Isabelle B.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my go-to any time I get sick and have an unbearable sore throat. My throat numbs and the pain goes away, allowing me to feel normal again. I recently ordered a three pack bundle on Amazon.
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
Sore throat can’t talk ? Hard to talk or just throat hurt so bad you feel like you just drank a pot of piping hot coffee just get these sit down be quiet and let them for their job !
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the ONLY throat lozenges that actually work. When I had mono my throat was hurting so bad that I would literally cry drinking water, my Doctor recommended these and I have used them for my sore throats ever since.
Monique V.
Raleigh, NC
It gives me a huge relief when I'm sick!!! It's very effective for sore throat. There are different flavors and it's tasty. It's affordable and you can find in almost all the pharmacies. I have always at home and I highly recommend !
Darienne T.