Cepacol Mixed Berry Sore Throat & Cough Lozenges uploaded by Sarah M.Cepacol Mixed Berry Sore Throat & Cough Lozenges uploaded by Jamie P.

BY CEPACOL

Cepacol Mixed Berry Sore Throat & Cough Lozenges: Instant acting Maximum strength numbing see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
michelle t.
michelle t.
San Jose, CA
Cough no more. These lozenges work great for quieting my cough. I take these when my throat is scratchy. It's very effective. I do wish they made this in a sugar free formulation. Sometimes I have to take one to help me sleep so sugar free cough drops are needed.
Renee U.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
I'm iffy about this because if made my whole throats and mouth numb when I took it which really freaked me out.

Yes it did help my sore throat and cough but it left my kicking my lips until I got full sensation back.
Shanice B.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
My throat has been killing me and I've literally tried everything to soothe it: gargling salt water, apple cider vinegar, hot tea, honey, lemon, hot toddy. Nothing has worked! So my boyfriend came home with these from CVS. I've never heard of these before. They gave me immediate relief! They really numbed my throat. It lasts about 1 hour and then wears off but that 1 hour is heaven. I'll be keeping these in my medicine drawer!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Oregonia, OH
I really like this flavor. I think these really help with the sore throats problem but not as much with the cough. Definitely one of my go-to products when I have a sore or scratchy throat. I really like the packaging. I can leave one sleeve at home and take one with me in my purse.
This is a great product for sore throats. Although, I have to take two to get that extra strength. I used one and it worked just fine. I still give this a 5 out 5 because my throat felt so much better.
Natalie N.
Natalie N.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are strong and help numb your throat when you need it the most. They last a while and there is a limit to how many you can ingest per day. Good taste as well.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Best lozenges ever! Doctor recommend too., I have had several different doctors and nurses recommend this product for sore thoats and/or coughs.
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Vincennes, IN
These are the best cough drops Iv found! I get a sore throat every fall and these seem to do the best job, the give you the relief you need and they don't taste bad at all!
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I hate the taste of any cepacols but I must admit they're the best when you have a sore throat or cough the medicine starts to work instantly so all though they taste gross I'd recommend this to everyone !
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Battling a cold right now and my doctor recommended that I get the Cepacol extra strength lozenges. These are absolutely incredible at numbing my sore throat and suppressing my cough. These provided an instant relief!