HealthWellnessCentury Systems
- The Cleaner Women's 7-Day Formula - 52 Capsules

Century Systems - The Cleaner Women's 7-Day Formula - 52 Capsules

by Century Systems

From the Manufacturers Label: Colon, Liver, Skin, Urinary, Kidneys, Stomach, Blood, Lungs, Toxins, Yeast THE CLEANER is a powerful total internal cleansing support system. It includes organ cleansing in easy to swallow capsules.

Has anyone tried this? Does it work? It is just a cleanse or is it used for weight loss? I purchased it because the employee at the nutrition store recommended it. I’ve had it for a few weeks now but haven’t had a chance to try it.
Start your review of Century Systems - The Cleaner Women's 7-Day Formula - 52 Capsules!
Lellianne C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
Bought this in order to do a rapid detox. It was recommended by sales lady at The Vitamin Shoppe. Be ready to take this, it’s Intense! Big veggie pill to swallow. Be sure to have regular access to a bathroom when using this because it will literally clean your insides out. You’ll need to drink a lot of water as well, and I suggest eating regular healthy meals daily. I lost a lot of weight that week and felt healthier than I had been months before (Had been consuming and indulging in unhealthy things in excess)
Alicia C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
Ok so does this “clean” literally every single thing out of your body? I think so. But I mean literally everything. I only used this for 2.5 days, but could not keep a single thing (including water) down. Also Had severe cramping in my stomach and ran a fever. But I did lose 5 lbs in that 2.5 days and it was only $13. Probably not trying it again but, hey 🤷🏼‍♀️
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I could tell this was working within the first day, it says you won’t have to stay near a restroom but you do, at least I did... I bought this for $12 dollars at the vitamin store, I’m on day 5 & it hasn’t really made me feel “good” or “energized” not sure if it’s suppose too...