Century Systems The Cleaner uploaded by Judith Z.Century Systems The Cleaner uploaded by Kristen C.

BY CENTURY SYSTEMS

Please note:  Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. As Seen on TV.  Yes...It really works. The Power of Mother Nature The Ultimate Body Detox - Helps Remove Waste Pounds Colon Liver Parasites Skin Kidneys Stomach Prostate Blood Lungs Toxins Powerful, Comfortable & Easy, Fast Acting All-In-One Formula The Cleaner® is a powerful total internal cleansing support system.  It includes organ and parasite cleansing in easy to swallow capsules.  After use of The Cleaner®, clothes may fit loosely in the stomach area due to the elimination of waste.  Contains two 7-day detoxes.  The Cleaner® is fast and powerful yet gentle enough to allow you to travel, work and continue your normal routine.  The Cleaner® uses vegetable capsules instead of gela see more...

Kassandra P.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Women'S more...
I highly recommend this product if you wanna loose weight or having problems using the bathroom. I’m actually taking this right now and I seen a lot of weight lost in my body.
Brittany C.
lomita, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I decided to get this to take before going to a party with my husband and all his well-off coworkers. (the majority were doctors and their wives who have the money for plastic surgery or don't work and have perfect fit bodies) Well my son was only 7 months so my body was sooo far from anywhere near where I was comfortable. It was a blacktie event, and m y dress was tight so I knew I needed something to slim my belly a bit. This worked great! I lost like 5 lbs and had a flat-ish tummy for the event. It makes you use the restroom alot which is the good part tho because I rather poo then have that all built up. But taking it at work ehhh not the most comfortable. Then again getting paid to poop and get skinny why not. haha Not recommended to do too often but their website even say every new season.
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My #1 pick . This cleanser is AMAZING! I use this 2-3 times a year and even for a few days after vacation because I eat terribly and drink during vacations lol...cleans me right out makes me feel better and lighter and not bloated. Doesn't make my stomach cramp. It's affordable too.
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
I tried a lot of diet supplements, I've tried even anabolics like clenbuterol and trenbolone and this stuff is really a good buy. It basically makes you poop a lot but it's definitely on point. If our taking this I recommend you also take with it "XPEL" it's a pill that takes excess water out of you. Enjoy guys
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This works pretty good, but make sure you are close to the bathroom if you plan on being at work. It will clean out your system. Be prepared to buy preparation H.
Jillian K.
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL
Review for: Women'S more...
Every time I've used this product it has been effective in minimizing my bloat and helping me excrete some extra weight in my stomach area
Kristen C.
Evans
I didn't lose a single pound. It cleared my system, but I was hoping with diet and this cleanser I would lose at least one pound.