Century Kettle Bells - 15 lbs

by Century

Features: -Kettle bell. -Increase strength, endurance, agility and balance. -Challenging the muscles with dynamic total-body movements. Dimensions: -Product Weight: 5 - 25 lbs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Century Kettle Bells - 15 lbs!
8170 west 8th court
Purchased at: GNC
A great piece of equipment. The grip is very good and it was very easy to do the workouts with this kettle ball. I would definitely recommend to a friend and we use this kettle ball all the time in the gym I go to. One of the best pieces of equipment there are.
Brisbane
The best workout partner you can have it's so versatile , and can be very affordable ! They are perfect if you don't have anyone to work out with or they can be used to conjunction with a partner.. I would definitely recommend
Light