Century 21

by Century 21

Never heard of this store. Are there any in nc?
Never heard of this store. What do they sell in there? Is there any in Minnesota?
I've never heard about them. Are their products good?
Start your review of Century 21!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...my last trip to New York and was wowed by the amount of great deals and designer brands they carried.” in reviews
“I really like this store, somethings are a little pricey but if you look for a while you can find great deals and the jewelry is so cute! ” in reviews
Elizabeth, NJ
Whats better than high quality name brands for. Cheap price ? This place has everything u can imagine i always get shoes here or anything i need for my house just about anything this is the place to go i love the deals from thiss store.
Rio Rancho, NM
I have only been to this store once when I was in NYC. I loved it. I wish I could have bought more than I did. They have a great selection of cute clothes and the prices were great. I wished I lived near a Century 21.
Naples , FL
Who doesn't love Century 21? Shop the brands you love for a faction of the price. They carry all the latest styles, designers brand and great quality. You know when you're shopping there, you're getting a great deal.
Gotta love Century 21! I always leave with something I love. It's great that you can find such a huge variety of products in one store. The only downside is that there is such a large amount of products (especially clothes) that you have to dig through clothes to really find something you'll love.
Brookfield, CT
Every time friends and I go down to the city, we have to make a stop here. Great brands for great prices! They have amazing deals! Wish there was one closer to me but, make the most out of it each time we go.
I'm giving this place 3 stars because of the Century 21 in NYC down by the financial district. That place is so crowded, it's basically impossible to shop there. Things are disorganized and it's difficult to get around. The prices are good, but I don't recommend going to that location.
Omaha, NE
I've only ever seen the one in NYC but it's a must every time I visit! The selection is huge and I've loved everything I've gotten there! They have a wide range of products and prices, great spot to stop.
Woodhaven, NY
I don't know if it's just me but century 21 has gotten more and more expensive and the stores have become a bigger mess. I used to like shopping here but I honestly prefer other department stores than them
Woodbridge , VA
I first shopped at Century 21 years ago. Every time I am in NYC I am sure to stop there. My favorite thing is to hunt through the racks for bargains. They have great prices on high end, designer items.
Elmhurst, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 4
In my opinion, Century 21 is pretty similar to TJ Maxx. You would go to Century21 if you want to find better quality items and more selections. TJ maxx is cheaper though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...