Century 21

by Century 21

Never heard of this store. Are there any in nc?
Never heard of this store. What do they sell in there? Is there any in Minnesota?
I've never heard about them. Are their products good?
Start your review of Century 21!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...my last trip to New York and was wowed by the amount of great deals and designer brands they carried.” in reviews
“I really like this store, somethings are a little pricey but if you look for a while you can find great deals and the jewelry is so cute! ” in reviews
Rockton, PA
I've shopped Century 21 in NYC and LOVE it! This particular building is a bit crazy to navigate to get to the shoes, but once you are there the selection is awesome! I've bought shoes, earrings, wallet, and other fashion items. Their selection is great for all budgets.
Maplewood, NJ
Quite possibly my favorite discount store ever. They have designer brands at like, a third of the cost of what they'd normally be. I find their prices to be even less than T.J. Maxx and Marshall's, both of which I love. I can spend HOURS in this store. A+++
brooklyn, NY
Century's selection has greatly declined over the past few years, but this is still a great place to go to for discounted designer goods. Century is also great for discounted furniture, house appliances, towels, picture frames, accessories and shoes!
I LOVE this store. I can get lost in there for hours upon hours. They have great designer products at amazing discounts. My only complaint is that I have to go to NYC to shop there. I live in Upstate New York and there isn't one around here.
I went to the Century 21 in New York City for the first time this summer and it was huge! There are so many different designer brands there for relatively cheap prices. They had designer handbags marked down really low. Awesome place to shop!
Looking to spend some time getting lost among fabulous #clothing and #accessories? From international #designer threads to home grown bargains, there's something for everyone.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Totally loving this store. I find amazing deals and for amazing PRICE!!!!! I think I go to it at least ones a week and always end up finding really amazing things. So many brand names and for so much cheaper. Def. worth checking out.
S Ozone Park, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love Century 21 they have all the beautiful on name-brand things that I love for a portion of the price all their clothes and handbags are fashionable I absolutely love them
Saint Louis, MO
This place is amazing for deep discounts but make sure you have the energy to pour through tons of clothes! Everything is in great shape and the prices are unbeatable!
Jamaica, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Honestly not my favorite store, it's always crowded. Most of the clothes I find is distressed or oversized like the sweaters. They do carry other brands which I like.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...