Century 21

by Century 21

Never heard of this store. Are there any in nc?
Never heard of this store. What do they sell in there? Is there any in Minnesota?
I've never heard about them. Are their products good?
Start your review of Century 21!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...my last trip to New York and was wowed by the amount of great deals and designer brands they carried.” in reviews
“I really like this store, somethings are a little pricey but if you look for a while you can find great deals and the jewelry is so cute! ” in reviews
Fashionista Expert Level 1
here to shop, every time I get off from school I would sometimes come here, since The stop I get off at is near this place. Theres many things you can buy like clothes, wallets, bags, etc. they have like nice quality products. You can get like designer clothing and outfits for an affordable price. There are stuff that are on sale too. It’s a nice store to go to once in a while.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great store to check out. Compared to other department stores, Century 21 is fairly well organized. It’s a pleasure to visit and you will most likely find what you are looking for. I even have a credit card for this store.
NEW YORK, NY
I love Century 21. Century 21 offers high-end designer items at a more affordable price point. I purchased my first pair of Gucci shoes from Century 21, and wear them all the time! If you look hard enough, you will always be able to find a gem at C21!
This store has a lot of nice home, kids, and men item. I don’t like that in the women section there isn’t a lot to choose from. Everything is great quality for my son I always fine name brand items that last for a long time
Brooklyn, NY
I can live at century 21. There is always something I need from there lol luckily for me I live only 13 blocks away from it so it’s my weekend routine to go shopping at C21 lol The home Department is my favorite. I have gotten so many nice things from there for my apartment. The points system is eh however, but it’s been like this for the longest. And sucks that that Golden and Platinum members have to go to the same Long Line now. If you don’t have their credit card, you can’t go to the express VIO checkout. Other than that, I love them.
New Jersey
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I've only been to Century 21 once and that was in NYC. I thought it was such a cute store and ended up getting a really or designer jacket for cheap! The store was huge but definitely worth taking a trip to! I was overall impressed and will definitely be going again!
MINEOLA, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I don’t get to go into a century 21 often but when I do I always find great items for less. It’s a great store to buy some luxury items, sunglasses, home decor, anything. I also love the fact that it’s organized unlikes some discounted stores like tjmaxx and Marshall’s
Jackson Hts, NY
I like century 21. You can find really great baby clothes, shoes and House items here. They have a points system as well which other stores like this don't do that gives them an edge up!
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I shopped there once when I got a gift card for my birthday and was able to find a really nice dress that I wore a few times. You can find some nice deals in store and the items are really cute.
Century 21 is one of my favorite places to go to when I want to find something, anything! I used to work across the street from one and I found myself in there more often than I'd like to admit. I have bought coats, pj's, workout clothes and more from this place and all of it was high quality and I never had to return anything. Shopping there is exhausting, there are so many floors, but I love that they have places to eat and buy drinks to keep you going. I haven't eaten at the C21, so I can't review the food, but I've definitely made a stop at their Starbucks, and that does not disappoint :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...